Round three in Post relevance (HavokChylde)

HavokChylde, is on the chopping block. What's your oppinion on his posting behavior.

• He adds value to the site as a relevant contributor. He should stay.

Votes: 21 91.3%
  • Havok, doesn't add value to the site as a relevant contributor. His posts are Frivolous. L83r Havok

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
havok is a spam and eggs eating mother fucker, and even if he is sometimes witty, carlin is a complete fucking waste of life, we could have made like three midgets out of his wrinkled old ass. b-b-b-ban

(i think it should be known that i have never had any interaction with this kid what so ever and any opinions on this post are purely for fictional....except for the carlin thing)

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
bigck3000 said:
havok is a spam and eggs eating mother fucker, and even if he is sometimes witty, carlin is a complete fucking waste of life, we could have made like three midgets out of his wrinkled old ass. b-b-b-ban

(i think it should be known that i have never had any interaction with this kid what so ever and any opinions on this post are purely for fictional....except for the carlin thing)

PSSST..............There's just one thing...............He's not really Carlin..........That's just his avatar

morelos

lexicon incognito
'roofie,' street name of rohypnol.

rohypnol, brand name of flunitrazepam.

flunitrazepam is, like all other drugs ending in -zepam (lorazepam, nitrazepam, temazepam, clonazepam, oxazepam, diazepam; brand names ativan, mogadon, restoril, klonopin, serax, valium, respectively), is a benzodiazepine tranquilizer and hypnotic. slip an overdose of that into someone's drink and within 20 minutes they're semi-conscious and unlikely to remember anything that happens to them in the next six hours.

the stupid thing is that while rohypnol and mogadon are now illegal in america, xanax (alprazolam), valium, and ativan are all equally effective in creating amnesia and semiconsciousness.

ironically, benzos have a wonderful side effect: overwhelming indifference and apathy; a girl high enough on benzos won't turn you down because her capacity to care whether she has sex / gets raped / gets hurt / gets abused / gets a disease / gets pregnant disappears.

~ dan ~

ps: :offtopic:

breakology

Kiss my Converse
morelos said:
ironically, benzos have a wonderful side effect: overwhelming indifference and apathy; a girl high enough on benzos won't turn you down because her capacity to care whether she has sex / gets raped / gets hurt / gets abused / gets a disease / gets pregnant disappears.

~ dan ~

ps: :offtopic:

Well hell, alcohol has been doing that to chicks for years! lollll!
What ever happened to the old days of buying a girl 6 shots of 151 at the local watering hole?

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
MaxPower said:
PSSST..............There's just one thing...............He's not really Carlin..........That's just his avatar

PSSSST.....Your penis is showing.....and thanks for clearing that one up....i've always thought of you (max) as my creepy older brother, always setting me straight.....dont know how i'll ever repay you.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
i think you post to much.some are definateley worth reading but others are just bumfluff..i dont think you should leave..just cut down on the fluff

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
bigck3000 said:
PSSSST.....Your penis is showing.....and thanks for clearing that one up....i've always thought of you (max) as my creepy older brother, always setting me straight.....dont know how i'll ever repay you.
I'm flattered on so many different levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.