WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

rpg

ambifire

Fresh Meat
who here knows the perfect online rpg? free. non-ghetto graphics. good fighting system. variety. in-browser. does it even exist? what is the meaning of life? and most importantly, who to kill before dinner.:gun:

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Run, boy, run! The blue dragon is going to get you!

I was going to say runescape.

Then read this part:

non-ghetto graphics. good fighting system

Descent

Hella Constipated
ambifire said:
who here knows the perfect online rpg? free. non-ghetto graphics. good fighting system. variety. in-browser. does it even exist? what is the meaning of life? and most importantly, who to kill before dinner.:gun:
:haha:

There isn't one.

WaFfLeS

Banned - What an Asshat!
DAMMIT TLI, some people have epilepsy!

:fuckoff:

Descent

Hella Constipated
WaFfLeS said:
DAMMIT TLI, some people have epilepsy!

:fuckoff:
Those poor Japanese. How does a Japanese person with Epilepsy walk through a major city? Let alone watch their Pokemon in peace?

Quite simple: They can't.

All those flashing lights and shit on Japanese streets, gaudy displays lauding "PS3: IT'S COMING" in those fucked up symbols, kanji, they call it.

And who can forget the arcade on every street corner? Walk past that, let alone into it, and you'll DIE.

That said, I would never post an image macro that many times. EVER. I have an epileptic buddy. If it weren't for his overactive adrenal glands, he would have died two hundred times over playing Halo 2.

So please guys - show some fuckin' respect, will ya? Shit.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
DENIED ;)

...moving to entertainment ave...