WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Rss feed and google homepage

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
I have the wtf rss feed on the home page, but all that's been coning up recently is this:

I've e-mailed google about this

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
then it must be mine:

I still haven't recieved a reply from google, but I'm guessing it's either that or my browser
(ff 1.0.6). The feed in my bookmarks woork fine, though.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Odd indeed, works fine in FF-1.0.6 + Personalized Google Home --

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
I was able to duplicate this... It occured when I clicked on "edit" and then selected 5 items to display. To fix it, I went to the normal google/classic google home, then closed the browser. Upon reloading the browser, going to google home, then google personalized home, everything worked fine. It even displayed the new number of threads I selected.

I'm guessing that google only fetches the the feed everyone once in a while so one will need to force a page-reload after clearing out their cache if they don't feel like waiting . ... if one changes away from the default number of items to view.