WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Rsvp

ron

Buster of Asses
963
0
0
#1
It stands for répondez s'il vous plaît (please reply).

It means that we'd like to know how many of you dumbasses intend to show up so we can plan accordingly. When one RSVPs, one generally shows up. This is regardless of the weather and generally precludes making other plans without notifying the host in advance.

My wife and I threw this big to-do yesterday for our daughter's baptism (my wife is Catholic and I respect that). We sent out invitations for the after-event party and received most of the RSVPs back. We thought there would be a lot (it's two words, dumbass) of people, so we planned accordingly and bought a bunch of food and drink for their freeloading asses.

The weather was chilly and wet all weekend. No problem, since our house is fairly large. We can accomodate a lot of people. Weather should not be an issue.

Only a handful of people showed up for the ceremony. No big deal; I thought they'd at least come for the free food and drinl afterwards.

No such luck. About 1/4 of the people who responded to our invitations showed up. Most of the no-shows didn't even bother to call. The ones who called said they really didn't want to get out in the rain and wind. What? Are you living in the 18th century? Are you afraid the wagon might get stuck in a rut on the way? Get in your fucking SUV and drive to my house so you can eat my food and drink my beverages, so I can laugh at you when you've had too much.

So, we're stuck with all this extra food that will probably go to waste because stupid in-laws and worthless "friends" didn't bother to show up. I hate that. Fucking assholes. If you didn't want to come, tell us. If you're too much of a pussy to get out in the rain, you need to get over it. You car keeps out the weather, unless it happens to be under water. Since we live on a tall ridge, there is not much danger of that. I'll bet they'd have made it to the stadium for a fucking Cardinals game if they had tickets, regardless of the weather. Worthless dumbasses.
 

lola

Banned - What an Asshat!
56
0
0
#2
hey

whats up ron you sound like the kind of guy that likes to talk dirty with girls
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
1
0
#3
lola said:
whats up ron you sound like the kind of guy that likes to talk dirty with girls
You should really invest in a bullet style vibrator, or a venus butterfly.
You'll thank me someday, really.
 

ron

Buster of Asses
963
0
0
#4
GottaHurt said:
You should really invest in a bullet style vibrator, or a venus butterfly.
You'll thank me someday, really.
She needs a "Venus Penis."
 

lola

Banned - What an Asshat!
56
0
0
#5
no

I need rons cock
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
1
0
#7
ron said:
No, you need Ron's boot up your ass. Take off!
Bad Voodoo man, she's into the anal entry gig.
 

ron

Buster of Asses
963
0
0
#8
GottaHurt said:
Bad Voodoo man, she's into the anal entry gig.
Then, I guess she isn't all bad...Except that she is probably a 12-year-old boy.
 

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,301
55
112
#9
ron said:
Then, I guess she isn't all bad...Except that she is probably a 12-year-old boy.
or a 14yr old girl
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
46
0
#10
well in the case she/he is probally still into it hehe
 
1,102
2
202
#11
ron said:
It stands for répondez s'il vous plaît (please reply).

It means that we'd like to know how many of you dumbasses intend to show up so we can plan accordingly. When one RSVPs, one generally shows up. This is regardless of the weather and generally precludes making other plans without notifying the host in advance.

My wife and I threw this big to-do yesterday for our daughter's baptism (my wife is Catholic and I respect that). We sent out invitations for the after-event party and received most of the RSVPs back. We thought there would be a lot (it's two words, dumbass) of people, so we planned accordingly and bought a bunch of food and drink for their freeloading asses.

The weather was chilly and wet all weekend. No problem, since our house is fairly large. We can accomodate a lot of people. Weather should not be an issue.

Only a handful of people showed up for the ceremony. No big deal; I thought they'd at least come for the free food and drinl afterwards.

No such luck. About 1/4 of the people who responded to our invitations showed up. Most of the no-shows didn't even bother to call. The ones who called said they really didn't want to get out in the rain and wind. What? Are you living in the 18th century? Are you afraid the wagon might get stuck in a rut on the way? Get in your fucking SUV and drive to my house so you can eat my food and drink my beverages, so I can laugh at you when you've had too much.

So, we're stuck with all this extra food that will probably go to waste because stupid in-laws and worthless "friends" didn't bother to show up. I hate that. Fucking assholes. If you didn't want to come, tell us. If you're too much of a pussy to get out in the rain, you need to get over it. You car keeps out the weather, unless it happens to be under water. Since we live on a tall ridge, there is not much danger of that. I'll bet they'd have made it to the stadium for a fucking Cardinals game if they had tickets, regardless of the weather. Worthless dumbasses.
That's lame. If people bowed out because of the rain here, there'd never be any celebrations. Though, it seems that people tend to flake a little more when the weather's nice.
 

magnolia

Postaholic
4,093
61
112
#12
GottaHurt said:
You should really invest in a bullet style vibrator, or a venus butterfly.
You'll thank me someday, really.
how do u know what sex toys feel good to a woman? Hhhmmmmm? oh yeah, I forgot...nm
 

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,301
55
112
#13
magnolia said:
how do u know what sex toys feel good to a woman? Hhhmmmmm? oh yeah, I forgot...nm
i think the likes to stick one in his butt every now and then