WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Rsxer's Get Rolled!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jung

???
Premium
fifteen million fucking dollars man!!!!!1111uno

but seriously, i have to laugh at ricers in general. i know some that aren't complete morons, but they're still stupid for spenfing more than their car is worth.

side note: i hate the farting sound of their exhaust.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
junglizm said:
fifteen million fucking dollars man!!!!!1111uno

but seriously, i have to laugh at ricers in general. i know some that aren't complete morons, but they're still stupid for spenfing more than their car is worth.

side note: i hate the farting sound of their exhaust.
So U don't like my ride?

Jung

???
Premium
if it made 350hp stock and had a v8, then i'd likely love your ride. you've got to love the sound of a purring 8.:)

Jung

???
Premium
those are as silly as spending $2348234908 making a 4 cylinder fast. not to mention the guys who only add huge unfunctional wings and body kits, stickers, fake exhaust etc. fyi, my stereotype of the ricer community was mostly sarcasm.

Gish

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yep. I agree. Ricers suck.

Riced up cars with the 'menu' on the side.... and airbrushing that makes it look like 30 pubescent teenagers wanked on the doors...

Oh yes, oh yay.. I hate them... But goddamnit it is funny seeing a riced up clown car bouncing down the street...

Status
Not open for further replies.