WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Other Rugby

Solanaceae

Config.Solanaceae
ron said:
Support your local hooker!
To those that have no understanding of rugby, that could sound kind of strange. We had the world cup here in Aus last year, big hype. I don't mind watching, though I have never played any more than a little game at the back of my friends house several years ago.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Ok I had a guy friend i was looking to hook up with before gobbles...

He turned out to be a jerk and wanted me to completely 100% change...
I wasn't even dating the dude and he was telling me how to dress and crap (ok this is not the point of this story)

I had to go and watch this sport, was pretty fun and I enjoyed it.... Anyways......... I would like to think that dickheads best game out of the many he made me watch is when he got knocked out for 5 mins....

Was pretty funny....

intresting game.....

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Solanaceae said:
To those that have no understanding of rugby, that could sound kind of strange. We had the world cup here in Aus last year, big hype. I don't mind watching, though I have never played any more than a little game at the back of my friends house several years ago.
I'm glad you could share your vast Rugby experience with us, get back inside Sheila, mums got dishes for ya to do....

phil

Clitpickle
Solanaceae said:
what's that...? you lost??
eh? YEAH DAM RIGHT! u lost to ME! ENGLAND!
martin johnson, all 6 foot 7 of him, we're where the real rugby is, not where the fucking kangaroos live, twat.
ENGLAND!
lmao, england will shit on any fucking USA or AUS (well not at the moment seeing as half the team quit due to management fights)