WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines rumor about dick cheney

morelos

lexicon incognito
keep this on your mind; it would be interesting to see if it actually happens.

this is the word-of-mouth rumor:

dick cheney will dump his personal physician, citing "my doctor has drug problems." he will then hook up with a new physician who will tell him he is too ill for such a high-stress job as the vice-presidency.

cheney will then withdraw from the campaign and, in order to appeal to the black vote, bush will nominate colin powell as his runningmate. just so you know, bush turned down an invitation to speak at the NAACP (national association for the advancement of colored people) annual meeting this year.

calling colin powell "black" is like calling porsche boxsters "inexpensive." "inexpensive-ish," maybe... or "inexpensive by comparison."

there has been some speculation that the cheney thing will happen, and he'll drag mccain into it, as well. this is less likely.

now, this is very much hearsay, but it's interesting and i am very curious to find out if it's true.

~ dan ~

the one we all know IS true is that bin laden will appear in late september to early october, just like how saddam turned up the day the halliburton $100m scandal was outed.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
morelos said:
keep this on your mind; it would be interesting to see if it actually happens.

this is the word-of-mouth rumor:

dick cheney will dump his personal physician, citing "my doctor has drug problems." he will then hook up with a new physician who will tell him he is too ill for such a high-stress job as the vice-presidency.

cheney will then withdraw from the campaign and, in order to appeal to the black vote, bush will nominate colin powell as his runningmate. just so you know, bush turned down an invitation to speak at the NAACP (national association for the advancement of colored people) annual meeting this year.

calling colin powell "black" is like calling porsche boxsters "inexpensive." "inexpensive-ish," maybe... or "inexpensive by comparison."

there has been some speculation that the cheney thing will happen, and he'll drag mccain into it, as well. this is less likely.

now, this is very much hearsay, but it's interesting and i am very curious to find out if it's true.

~ dan ~

the one we all know IS true is that bin laden will appear in late september to early october, just like how saddam turned up the day the halliburton $100m scandal was outed.
Very interesting, but I'm sorry to say I think Dick will ride this one out like Slim Pickins in Dr. Strangelove...

Pachyderm

I really did.
Okay, a long time ago the word on the block was that Guliani was going to be VP does anyone remember that?

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
I've heard lots of talk about Bush dumping Cheney ... but I doubt it.. and I seriously doubt Gen Powell would accept anywayz.. I believe he has in the past cited some issue with his wife as a reason not to run... he doesn't want her dragged through the mud or some shit..

tzedek

Original Member
morelos said:
just so you know, bush turned down an invitation to speak at the NAACP (national association for the advancement of colored people) annual meeting this year.

Bush is the first president in a number of decades to not speak at the NAACP meeting. I hate Porsche boxsters. I mean i love porsche but the boxster is terrible. I mean if Barbie has one then you know it is a gay car.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
I wouldn't have gone either... after all that they have said about him... the organization is an arm of the Dem party.. and not looking out for "colored people" just "Colored Democrats"....

morelos

lexicon incognito
dangeo23 said:
I wouldn't have gone either... after all that they have said about him... the organization is an arm of the Dem party.. and not looking out for "colored people" just "Colored Democrats"....
you'll like my uniquely californian outlook:

i don't know a single person of color or a single person in the working class who is republican or who will vote for bush.

~ dan ~

tzedek

Original Member
DanGeo23 said:
I love how conservatives always say "I would have done it too". You wouldnt be president jackass so you cant say what you would do in that position. Besides maybe he already had an appointment with one of the Bin Ladens on that day.