WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Runescape

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
This is one of the most complex flash games I've ever seen/played.

Runescape

It's a 3D MMORPG and you actually connect to servers to play this game. It uses a java client, but other than that the game is completely online and you don't have to download anything. Perfect for the office or home.

Also perfect for burning your eyes out. That game is horrible. Its not only ugly looking its also terribly boring.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
It's a flash game...what do you expect?

Also, I didn't say it was the LATEST GREATEST. I said it's one of the most complex flash games ever. It's great cuz everything is contained online. You don't have to download any skins, mods, system files, etc. It's great for untraceable gaming in the office on a work computer or something like that. Stick to WoW if it's so "boring" to you.

Jung

???
Premium
Slight derail...

Here is a web game you should be playing.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
that link leads me to another link from your other post and then that link takes me to a page with a cockroach. And nothing else.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Where? I went straight to the Runescape page.

I wanna see the cockroach.

Why do they call it a cockroach.

Huh huh Cock Roach. I'm being silly.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Amazing - It can run on my P2-366 laptop!

Descent

Hella Constipated
BklynCannonball said:
The cockroach?
No, RuneScape. That thing has such a shitty video chip that it can't even run Quake II in OpenGL mode. It's a Neomagic chip :(.

Jung

???
Premium
dustinzgirl said:
that link leads me to another link from your other post and then that link takes me to a page with a cockroach. And nothing else.
Ugh, read the thread, we're already past that.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
junglizm said:
Slight derail...

Here is a web game you should be playing.
dont worry, I am. :thumbsup:

I tried multiplying them and getting an IP, no prevail.

There are 9 digits, and class C IPs have 4-5 digits...post what you've got in the link.

Also, the port is 80 for the ip. Be sure to tack that on at the end of the IP.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
i like it, 2d graphics!

i played that game because my friend says its good,

so i make my account, and play to the part where they tell me to roast some shrimp, but i didn't figure out how, so i forgot my pass and log in as soon as i gave up on the roasting shrimp

star99ers

One of a kind
I don't like it because it takes too damn long to get anywhere and ends up getting boring. I used to play it a lot but I came to realise the above.

Boot2thehead816

Banned - What an Asshat!
This is one of the most complex flash games I've ever seen/played.

Runescape

It's a 3D MMORPG and you actually connect to servers to play this game. It uses a java client, but other than that the game is completely online and you don't have to download anything. Perfect for the office or home.
why waste your time playing runescape? when you could be playing xbox or playing online poker, you kno something more worth while?

why waste your time playing runescape? when you could be playing xbox or playing online poker, you kno something more worth while?
Uhm, perhaps he thinks that XBOX and online poker are a waste of time? Perhaps all of us posting in this thread is a waste of time.

I vote for the later.

Oh yeah, and I also think that anything anyone wants to do with their spare time is entirely up to them. We don't all enjoy the same things, and just because you may like something or dislike something, does not mean that others must agree with you.

I agree with the thread started, it is a really good game considering its browser based with no downloads. BROWSER FUCKIN BASED. You guys are being to harsh on it comparing it to things with discs, download's etc.

Given what it has to work with i think jagex have done extremely well with it.