WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Runescape

Spikey

Supreme Leader
Ok, ive been hooked,then bored of, then hooked, and now bored of runescpape,
i may sound pathetic right now:happysad: but does anyone else here play runescape?

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
SpikeySpike said:
i may sound pathetic right now:happysad: but does anyone else here play runescape?
I think that game is horrible. I dont play games lke tat, just because thy are pointless and boreing.

sure i play runescape, they put me on a island and told me to fry some shrimp for them.:mfinger:

SpikeySpike said:
I played Runescape for like 15 minutes one time and then thought it was the stupidest fucking thing that I ever had the disgracfulness of participating in.

So, no, I do not play Runescape. :thumbsdn:

But if you think it's fun, then hell, whos stoppin 'ya? :thumbsup:

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
St.Anger said:
I played Runescape for like 15 minutes one time and then thought it was the stupidest fucking thing that I ever had the disgracfulness of participating in.

So, no, I do not play Runescape. :thumbsdn:

But if you think it's fun, then hell, whos stoppin 'ya? :thumbsup:
i agree completely...fucking waste of time. try out world of warcraft:thumbsup: or maybe ragnorok or smthin like that.
or play dota(warcraft again)

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
I'm a Chieftain of a DotA clan, we got a group of great players who play for fun instead of competition. Look us up if you're interested: Clan ZET. I go my OmegaZeto on US East.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
OmegaZeto said:
I'm a Chieftain of a DotA clan, we got a group of great players who play for fun instead of competition. Look us up if you're interested: Clan ZET. I go my OmegaZeto on US East.
dang! normally i play on us west even though im in chicago.For some reason, i allways find us west more fun than east, although ill try and join up:thumbsup:

dotA is always etter if you play for fun man. i hate those fucking serious games...its like its their job to bea prick or sumthin..you feel like saying...calm dwn, its only a game

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
I agree totally. While everyone gets a little upset over the time lost when people spoil the game by leaving or other bullcrap, there's no need for people to immediately fly off the handle with caps lock on full blast. Spewing profanity is soooo original and insulting, isn't it? It really makes me feel inferior having an illiterate 12 year old call me a faggot. And by inferior I mean superior.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
yeah. Another irritating thing is the need to piss people of on your own team.
I have no idea why people have to come and leave games as soon as the get killed the first time. If you wanted to leave, why join the fucking game in the first place? People ave lost the sportsmanship nowadays. Its really hard to get a decent game. ill consider myself lucky if even 4 out of 5 people stay in the game after 30 min. Mostly it ends up with a 2v2, 2v3,3v3 which sucks if youstart of 5v5.
I stopped playing dotA 1 month aago because most of my friends stopped playing, its really addictive, wastes a lot of time and i cant manage it with college and the shit load of work it gives.
Hope to see you online during thanksgiving break though

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
Dude, get on US East and join the Clan. We don't accept or play with leavers, sabotagers, trash-talkers, or any of that sort.
The first weekend of December we're holding a Shaman Competition for the eligible Grunts of our clan, and the rules are CRAZY! They're posted on my clan page, here: http://www.myboard.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=5&mforum=omegazeto
I'm sure you'll love the rules setup we have for this competition.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
the rules certainly do look fun, how long do you expect the game to last?
i doubt i would compete because once i start playing for a clan( f by any chance i make it) i wont be able to stop :(
but i would join you guys for pickup games with no nubs

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
The ShamCom game is expected to last no longer than two hours, including get-together time and after-game replay sending. Since the game is centered around PKing instead of Tower Control, it will last a bit longer than other DotA matches.

Outlawed

Postaholic
Runescape is a big pile of steaming hot porkshit. What kind of a fucking dumbass will even consider paying for membership for this abomination of a game.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
DotCom said:
Runescape is a big pile of steaming hot porkshit. What kind of a fucking dumbass will even consider paying for membership for this abomination of a game.
you :p

Pwned.

I played runescape once... for about 15 minutes.

Haven't played it again. Forgot my user name and password.

Swid

Mentally Incarcerated
I think I played runescape, but I was used by two of my friends as a carrier. During that whole time I played, I so no female players beside me...

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
I played RuneScape. For ten minutes.
Then I realized it was Ugly, Pointless, Boring, Poorly-Designed, Asocial, and yet another fastidiuously horrible attempt by some jackass nobody to get me to pay for a better-looking version of the same bullshit.
Anyone who can play a game like this for any decent length of time has serious mental problems, since they seem to be oblivious to the high level of cocksuckery involved in so much as paying more than an hour's attention to a game like that.

Spikey

Supreme Leader
ive heard of ragnarok (sp?) on many occasion, link?:p