Headlines Russia invades Ukraine [2022-02-23]

Ryan McAury

Investigator
Yeah you didn’t need to disagree, I just found the video interesting and shared it.

I know there are cunts in Ukraine and good people in Russia and vice verse, they are similar peoples aren’t they? like Germans and Austrians or the Scots and the Irish.. or Canada and people from the US. I don’t give a fuck who I offend, to me an Englishman you are a pair of mad Slavs, brothers and we should just let you get on with it, not make an enemy of Russia.
You did not read, that the reason for this war was the way the USA stuck their nose in Russian affairs in 2014. Maidan Nuland etc.. Does that ring a bell?
USA left the policy of non intervention when a war was staged in Yugoslavia, YES NATO DID THAT! From then on it was country after country.. Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, etc. For the USA there is no international law anymore, only the law of the jungle. Now Russia takes a sip of the same cup, and everybody is whining. Hypocrites.

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
If this discussion didn't get detached from the original discussion you could go back to 2014 and read the reports.

But what's happening right now is in no way tied to a decade of attention as evidenced by this being in a whole seperate thread.

Ryan McAury

Investigator
Well, nobody dares to give an answer. RebelBuddha seems NOT to be a rebel, but more a follower of the main stream propaganda.
I know history quite well, and have a good memory.

The way he reacts is like you have your car stolen.

After a week you see someone in that car, just getting out.
You walk to him, and say..That is my car..
The thief reacts.. But that was yesterday, and gets in again and drives away. :)

See.. BTW Happy slaves are the enemies of freedom.. (double meaning) :)

Ryan McAury

Investigator

Well, once a clown, always a clown.
I am sure he is a puppet.
Who gives him orders? Hard to tell.
At least the PM of Israel tried to tell him the obvious.. Ukraine neutral, like it was until 2014.
But the clown did react as if he got a proposal to surrender.
NO.. Just a proposal to get a neutral status for Ukraine. That is all.
So, Zelensky is slaughtering his own people for his bosses.
How sad. The international arms dealers are having a party.
Blood flood continues for the sake of huge profits.

Think about that.

P.S. A strange move by Israel anyway...
In war nothing is what it seems to be..