WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

russian cabinetry computers

That's just ridiculous ... any idea how much they're supposed to cost? I have to say, after looking at them, they really do look classy.

jamesp

In Memory...
Its actually very easy to customize cases to fit your personality. After a Screen Savers episode, me and a few buddys from Cisco NA turned a desk trash can into a tower for a computer.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
jamesp said:
Its actually very easy to customize cases to fit your personality. After a Screen Savers episode, me and a few buddys from Cisco NA turned a desk trash can into a tower for a computer.
was it for a mac? :D

Jung

???
Premium
Mac cases already look horrible, that would be a step up for them. Don't get me wrong though, I like Macs, but goddamn are their cases UGLY.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
That's looks cool Void! I'd like one of those.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
No void, but I bet the conversion rate will still favor the american dollar, if barely. ;)

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
heh... when I was in middle school, they had opened the first mcdonalds in russia... it was 20 rubles for a burger... which was like a months pay for them :thumbsup: