WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Russian Hostage Drama (The Rebuttal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
we have to ask WHY they did it, when the news presents it to us they're like "TERRORISTS OPEN SIEGE ON SCHOOL KILLING LOTS OF KIDS (bad enough I know) THEY ARE BLIND IDIOTS KILLING EVERYONE AND EVERYRTHING.... bythewaytheyareseekingindependencefortheircountry" and make it seem like they are rebels without a cause... you have to understand why these groups are so angry... think about it.... read up and get back to me. They may have justy gone a little too far, but they are really pissed off people and have a a perfectly good reason to be pissed off, yes and I know they have no reason to kill like 150 kids... even so... these people have dbeen driven to the limit.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
flyv00d00 said:
we have to ask WHY they did it, when the news presents it to us they're like "TERRORISTS OPEN SIEGE ON SCHOOL KILLING LOTS OF KIDS (bad enough I know) THEY ARE BLIND IDIOTS KILLING EVERYONE AND EVERYRTHING.... bythewaytheyareseekingindependencefortheircountry" and make it seem like they are rebels without a cause... you have to understand why these groups are so angry... think about it.... read up and get back to me. They may have justy gone a little too far, but they are really pissed off people and have a a perfectly good reason to be pissed off, yes and I know they have no reason to kill like 150 kids... even so... these people have dbeen driven to the limit.
You Read your own post and get back to me! Did you just hear yourself?!
"Oh, ya so they took over a school and killed innocent kids, They were driven to it. Perhaps they took it too far".

I don't care who does what to your "Group", nobody's kids had anything to do with it. Fucking cowards!

Yes perhaps killing innocent kids is taking your quest for freedom too far. You gotta break a few eggs to make an omelet right?

Think before you post.

it WAS wrong to kill those kids... yes. I'm over the kids, kids get killed every day, and it probably isn't a bad thing. It's natural selection in man made form... ha! if 150 kids were killed in my local school, i probably wouldn't care any more, I may be screaming blue murder if it were my kids or my friends kids or whatever, but it still doesn't hide the fact that they are some very angry people who have been driven. Are you the owner of this site or something? Do you own the rules to who has to say what when they post? Are the posting god? I don't give a fuck what you think, if the terrorists have to kill thousands of people in the 9/11 and attacks and no messages get through, that message obviously didn't work, so heck... why not kill some kids we don't even know? Can you think of a better way to convince a government to do something they probably never would? These guys obviously knew they weren't going to get what they wanted with any ordinary terrorist attack, so why not take it that one step further and do it with kids... people would pay a whole lot more attention with kids in the risk... the whole fucking world would. it was wrong... yes, but hey... we listened right? I think they made their point perfectly fucking clear. This post has no real point, i was sort of just backposting my last one... just to be sure

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
flyv00d00 said:
it WAS wrong to kill those kids... yes. I'm over the kids, kids get killed every day, and it probably isn't a bad thing. It's natural selection in man made form... ha! if 150 kids were killed in my local school, i probably wouldn't care any more, I may be screaming blue murder if it were my kids or my friends kids or whatever, but it still doesn't hide the fact that they are some very angry people who have been driven. Are you the owner of this site or something? Do you own the rules to who has to say what when they post? Are the posting god? I don't give a fuck what you think, if the terrorists have to kill thousands of people in the 9/11 and attacks and no messages get through, that message obviously didn't work, so heck... why not kill some kids we don't even know? Can you think of a better way to convince a government to do something they probably never would? These guys obviously knew they weren't going to get what they wanted with any ordinary terrorist attack, so why not take it that one step further and do it with kids... people would pay a whole lot more attention with kids in the risk... the whole fucking world would. it was wrong... yes, but hey... we listened right? I think they made their point perfectly fucking clear. This post has no real point, i was sort of just backposting my last one... just to be sure
No I'm not the owner of this site. I am moderating 3 of the forums.

I do however believe you need to see someone about your mental condition.
The only message those terrorists have is that they're psychotics with a thirst for blood.

and independence for their country... you obiously didn't get that part... that's what everyone misses. Those kids were just all tools of persuasion for them. Not saying it was right, just saying that was how it was done. Maybe it's just their culture.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
flyv00d00 said:
and independence for their country... you obiously didn't get that part... that's what everyone misses. Those kids were just all tools of persuasion for them. Not saying it was right, just saying that was how it was done. Maybe it's just their culture.
No one is denying Why they did it. We all know why. But "their culture"? Sounds like a culture of lunatics.

Go set up ambushes on Russian Military forces. Go, attempt to take control of Russian political and military buildings. That's what soldiers do.

But take children hostage?
Release saran gas in a movie theater?
Take an entire play house full of un armed citizens hostage?
That is what Insane Cowards do.

flyv00d00 said:
andu are an insane coward

Max, I think he meant to say we are an insane crowd he just jumbled the letters a bit.

Thank you flyv00d00, we do our best.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
flyv00d00 said:
andu are an insane coward
How is it that I'm insane? I'm the one here saying these people are psychotic for killing children. Last time I checked, not wanting to kill children was sort of a prerequisit for being sane.

And the coward part. Got to B&T. Bring it on, because I won't continue this here.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Split the thread, and move the ramblings into B&T "NATURAL Selection" mod style.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
another example of Islam and their neighbors not getting along... sad.. too bad there cannot be sensable heads... the Russians do not want to give the region their independance (I believe) because they would become another Talibanesque country... only their angst would would be (is) focused on Russia.. they have more control over the situation by keeping it... I wish they had more control so those kids would still be alive... there are prolly strategic weapons sites that Russia doesn't wanna give up also..

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
flyv00d00 said:
I dont give a fuck why they did it. I would happily gut every fucking single one of them. Fucking pussy ass bitches.

IT WAS A FUCKING SCHOOL WITH CHILDREN. THIS IS LIKE SAYING, OH, I SHOT A TEN YEAR OLD BECAUSE I HAD TO PAY TAXES. FUCK THAT.

what would you do? if your mother and sister got raped by russians? if your father got kidnapped by russians in the middle of the night without warning, without ever hearing from him ever again without explaination? if the same sort of shit is happening to your friends and family and even the whole town?

I tell you what Max would do: sit home, cry like a bitch, do nothing.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Broken said:
Split the thread, and move the ramblings into B&T "NATURAL Selection" mod style
Natural Selection fucking owns. I'm glad to know a few people in here play it.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
kuntz said:
what would you do? if your mother and sister got raped by russians? if your father got kidnapped by russians in the middle of the night without warning, without ever hearing from him ever again without explaination? if the same sort of shit is happening to your friends and family and even the whole town?
so you can seriously justify terrorists attacks... especially ones on children... they are innocent... are they not...

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
johnny kuntz said:

I tell you what Max would do: sit home, cry like a bitch, do nothing.

Well I can tell you i sure as fuck would not murder children.

DanGeo23 said:
so you can seriously justify terrorists attacks... especially ones on children... they are innocent... are they not...
'My child was innocent too, just like my wife and my father and mother, when they came for them. Don't tell me about justice. While you are wacthing the news, my religion, my traditions, my culture, my life, my land, my poeple are being raped. You simply change the channel.. '

Status
Not open for further replies.