WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Russian Hostage Drama

brad_nz

Just another white guy
51
0
0
#1
What the fuck is up
WHO THE FUCK saw that crazy shit with the rebels in Russia? :gun: :bomb:

I mean they found out that half of the rebels were actually ARABS (WHY THE FUCK ARNT I SUPRISED...)
Even more crazy stuff apeared from the rubble of that collapsed gymnasium roof in that quiet town of southern russia...
What happened was when all the rebels came in they shot their guns in the air- therefore everyone ran into the building (wtf... just get the fuck out of the skool dumbass) anyway anyone who was injured the rebels then took them out into the hallway and finished them off.
Then two female suicide bombers blew themselves up and multilated a few bodies on the way... BUT only a few you no....

End of story- an odd 340 kids and pplz fucked up..
And a very nice gymnasium too... one would think what would become of the sporting talents of the area... :(
anyways....
tell me WTF u think about that crazy shit i mean come on- what are these cunts on :gun:
 

tzedek

Original Member
2,515
3
38
#2
i think your a dipshit...
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,851
3,350
487
#5
I think he was looking for more of commentary on the hostage situation.

Unfortunately what happened in Beslan could have been prevented. A large number of those killed died in the fire fight that broke out between Russian forces and rebels. 330 in total died, Every family in that town had someone to mourn.
If anyone here recalls, we had a similar situation on a smaller scale in Waco Texas.
Does anyone have anything to add on the Beslan Massacre?
 
10,772
55
253
#6
voiceofreason said:
I concur, dipshit.

Can you feel the love?

Oh well. I accept the price of agreement on the matter.

And yes, it really is a shame so many souls were lost. What was gained from the death of innocents...? Not a damn thing. There isn't too much to do anymore except, accept it. So many problems in the world, all we have really is acceptance.
 

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,686
109
157
#7
MaxPower said:
Beslan Massacre
Are you talking about that incident with the Branch Dividians and their crazy leader? Because that was messed up...can't remember his name though.
 

tzedek

Original Member
2,515
3
38
#8
MaxPower said:
I think he was looking for more of commentary on the hostage situation.

Unfortunately what happened in Beslan could have been prevented. A large number of those killed died in the fire fight that broke out between Russian forces and rebels. 330 in total died, Every family in that town had someone to mourn.
If anyone here recalls, we had a similar situation on a smaller scale in Waco Texas.
Does anyone have anything to add on the Beslan Massacre?
i thought that the waco incident was between the branch dividians and the government? I dont see how that is similar to a group storming a school and taking everyone hostage.
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,851
3,350
487
#9
tzedek said:
i thought that the waco incident was between the branch dividians and the government? I dont see how that is similar to a group storming a school and taking everyone hostage.
Loose similarity, I know but that's the only thing I can relate it to here in our country. Both situations had people who died in a clash between the government and some group of psychotic, hardliners.
Both cases there were a group of people that tragically died during attempts to intervene in the situation.
In our case it was between the government and some religious fanatics, in Russia’s situation it was the government against political fanatics.

Are you going to split fucking hairs, or are you going to make a relevant contribution?
 

morelos

lexicon incognito
1,952
0
0
#10
jstager said:
Are you talking about that incident with the Branch Dividians and their crazy leader? Because that was messed up...can't remember his name though.
david koresh? he was a genius. he was one of the best-read biblical scholars of our time. he was also charismatic. he was writing a text. they were holed up in there waiting for a clear sign from above that they should come out.

koresh felt they had seen that sign from the two priests who went in to talk to him. the priests walked out of there saying, "he knows too much, he thinks too quickly, and he is better-versed in our text than we are; we can't help the situation." they were scared shitless because the guy was so intelligent.

it was two days before the completion of his text (and the subsequent emergence of everyone from the compound, free of harm) that the wonderful FBI decided to storm the compound, inciting them to burn themselves to death.

http://www.fountain.btinternet.co.uk/koresh/ is LOADED with interesting information about the whole deal.

~ dan ~

i'm not saying he wasn't a freak or anything else, and i'm not saying he was right either. what i am saying, though, is that just like the FBI's mishandling of the waco, tx situation, the russian forces mishandled the school situation.
 

tzedek

Original Member
2,515
3
38
#11
MaxPower said:
Are you going to split fucking hairs, or are you going to make a relevant contribution?
jeez man i was just looking for an explanation of your opinion.. sorry if i offended you or something.
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,851
3,350
487
#12
tzedek said:
jeez man i was just looking for an explanation of your opinion.. sorry if i offended you or something.
Not offended, just thought it was obvious.

Anyway what I was trying to do was get the thread back on topic, rather than have the guy bashed for bringing up current events. That failed.
 

tzedek

Original Member
2,515
3
38
#13
brad_nz said:
WHO THE FUCK saw that crazy shit with the rebels in Russia? :gun: :bomb:

I mean they found out that half of the rebels were actually ARABS (WHY THE FUCK ARNT I SUPRISED...)
this is why i called him a dipshit... 1. Most of the world saw "that crazy shit with the rebels in Russia" 2. Why exactly were you not surprised to see that half the rebels were actually arabs? Is it becuase of some kind of prejudice you have against Arabic people?
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,851
3,350
487
#14
tzedek said:
this is why i called him a dipshit... 1. Most of the world saw "that crazy shit with the rebels in Russia" 2. Why exactly were you not surprised to see that half the rebels were actually arabs? Is it becuase of some kind of prejudice you have against Arabic people?
You should have just stated that then instead of just flaming him. If you like I can move the thread to B&T so you can unproductively call him a dipshit. Or you can counter his statement with a rebuttal.
I agree by the way, it is dipshit in nature to say that because it was an act of terrorism that Arabs must be involved. It’s ignorant and racist.
 

tzedek

Original Member
2,515
3
38
#15
i heard some info on the radio... the initial report was the 1/3 were Arabic and so far of the ones they have identified none have been Arabic.