Fringe Russian State TV declaration of WW3 is proof that WW3 is unlikely fringe nonsense

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
Russia 1, a Kremlin mouthpiece which has championed the war, came close to acknowledging Ukraine sunk the Moskva by demanding a crushing response.

Olga Skabeyeva, one of Vladimir Putin’s leading propagandists, told viewers Western support for Ukraine amounted to direct conflict with Russia, saying: ‘What it’s escalated into can safely be called World War Three. That’s entirely for sure.

‘Now we’re definitely fighting against Nato infrastructure, if not Nato itself. We need to recognise that.’

Swah

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ...it's all just a roll of the dice...
Staff
Imo they're not far off, though. Getting to a properly official WW3 is probably just a technicality at this point.

Ryan McAury

Investigator
Well, it makes no difference, American or Russian propaganda. Both are utter bullshit. In times of war, truth is the first victim.
At least Cold War is back. I remember the bashing of Russia started right after Putin came into office. Jeltsin was a drunk president most of the time, and he managed to have a sell out of Russian assets. The oligarchs flourished because of that, and got filthy rich.
And Putin put a stop to that squandering of Russian interests. And of course the USA did not like that.

The conflict in Ukraine is caused by the western move to the east. You can keep poking a bear for some times, but there will be a moment when the bear lashes out, and that happened last month.
But then again, propaganda is part of the disinformation from both sides.
And believe me, no side is ever going to tell the truth, of course not. We can only speculate.

We can play a game here, give an American argument, and it will be easy to counter with the Russian answer.

Take the Moskwa, it is a classic type of air defense/ multi purpose frigate/cruiser/destroyer. In fact it's rather silly to behave like a sitting duck.
Not only a Russian problem, the English had the same experience during the Falkland war. The same mistakes were made.
Underestimate the opponent. Arrogance. No training in the cooperation between ships. Yes, each commander is king on his ship.
Any navy sailor can tell you examples of high ranking officers making stupid mistakes. It is just like SNAFU leading to FUBAR. :)

But after all, there will never be World War 3, because it would make no sense. Nuclear capabilities would mean total destruction.
What we see is in fact an economic war. America loves to sell weapons. Remember "The masters of war" from Dylan? :)

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Wow

Fucking Chechens ... this Jihadi?

A single launch Boris and there will be no England once and for all

Ryan McAury

Investigator
Wow

Fucking Chechens ... this Jihadi?

A single launch Boris and there will be no England once and for all
Do NOT EVER buy propaganda. It is simple as that.
What you posted is bullshit.
Do you really think Putin is listening to some Chechen zealot?
And England doesn't matter at all.
They have enough problems of their own because of Brexit :)

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Do NOT EVER buy propaganda. It is simple as that.
What you posted is bullshit.
Do you really think Putin is listening to some Chechen zealot?
And England doesn't matter at all.
They have enough problems of their own because of Brexit :)

Okay thank you for telling me. I posted a home recorded video of Putin shithead puppet Dictator showing his love and loyalty for Putin, assuring him his "footmen" are on the ground... Actually I think they are quite close... The Chechens have a fierce reputation as warriors in Russia and they are the ones shooting wounded Russian soldiers on the ground who don't want to fight, the other piece of propaganda is a video of Russia state news casually threatened the UK with a nuclear weapon but by they are basically threating all of us the same aren't they, I mean that's Putin's whole thing, he's took it and run with it and conducted a bloody brutal war with disregard to civilian life.. Do I think he is about to nuke everyone, NOPE, thanks.

Ryan McAury

Investigator
Well, there once was an American general, named Patton. He was a tough guy, so what happened? The Americans tricked him into a hospital and killed him. That happens with soldiers who become too self assured :)

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Has anyone heard any of these intercepted Russian phone calls to home , I think I've heard nearly everyone

hoseq

Kevlar Cult High Priest
But with the reports on Telegram from Intel Slava Z, the Russians are surrounding Kyev, so where did the Pelosi-Schitty Schit and the Bono-U2, assholes do the Photo Ops???
It samned sure wasn't in Ukraine, much less Kyev.....

I'm thinking it happened either in Poland or Germany....