WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
That was pretty cool. Too bad the video wasn't longer.
What was with the car in front of them? Were they eating lunch or something?

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
gehtfuct said:
Hahaha :p
'Twas pretty cool. :thumbsup:

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
if you were on the t.v. more than 15 times telling what the tornado looked like...

...you might be a redneck

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
WOW that's some great footage! Thanks for posting the link. I feel sorry for that other car that go left behind though. Eek! :eek:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
gehtfuct said:

If you don't live where tornados are common you might not know this. If you are driving along the road and it is clear that you can not outrun a tornado, than the most reliable and safest thing for you to do... is get out of your car... Lay flat down in a ditch, hands over your head.... face looking down into the ground. It is imporant for you to keep yourself as low as possible.. if able try to stay clear of any highline poles and fencing...

I have pictures of a tornado from start to finish, I also have seen an f4 tornado destroy a whole town.

It is an awesome force to see.....

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
_Kitana_ said:
If you don't live where tornados are common you might not know this. If you are driving along the road and it is clear that you can not outrun a tornado, than the most reliable and safest thing for you to do... is get out of your car... Lay flat down in a ditch, hands over your head.... face looking down into the ground. It is imporant for you to keep yourself as low as possible.. if able try to stay clear of any highline poles and fencing...

I have pictures of a tornado from start to finish, I also have seen an f4 tornado destroy a whole town.

Represent Mid West

Dave666

Pot-Head
That was a cool movie. What is an f4 tornado?

polaris_nine

Banned - What an Asshat!
Aw, thats nothing. Growing up in Lorena you get used to that shit.

It is pretty damn cool though. :thumbsup:

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Dave666 said:
That's a practical joke you play on n00bs. It's actually an "Alt + F4 Tornado"

Dave666 said:
Have you not seen the movie "Twister" ?
or even better "category 6, day of destruction"
etc etc.

Here in Aus i don't think tornadoes exist, or if they do they are extremely rare.
I'd like to one day see a tornado and get chased by it :thumbsup:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
_Kitana_ said:

Yes, I've lived in tomato country all my miserable life. For the last two years-ish I've lived in Arkansux. We do have tornados here,where I live it's hills and mountains and a shitload of trees. Down har it's more straight line winds and toof decay that is more often seen (and obviously less feared) than tomatos.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
LiberatioN said:
That's a practical joke you play on n00bs. It's actually an "Alt + F4 Tornado"
lmao....didnt keebs pull that off on jessican in IRC?

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
That was amazing!
And it was Nunzio that did that to Jessica :thumbsup: