WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Ryme Game

Live2Die

Story of the year
start a line, and end the line with a ryme word,
then someone has to post the next line rymeing with the first line and has to make scense with the line.

Ex. The odds of this game lasting are low,
But i am bored so here we go,

First LINE:

One day i was riding in my car,

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
because of your hoodrat lass (had to say it)

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
you get whore ass (which doesn't count)

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
he also didnt say that he even hit in the first place. Because his hoodrat bitch was too busy cybering with random nerds on the internet rather than wanting to get with her "boyfriend"......class....no, no, wait....ass.

(dont mind me...i like starting fights)

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
bigck3000 said:
he also didnt say that he even hit in the first place. Because his hoodrat bitch was too busy cybering with random nerds on the internet rather than wanting to get with her "boyfriend"......class....no, no, wait....ass.

(dont mind me...i like starting fights)
Haha creative though, but seriously man, the horse died miles ago.. Now your onto sucking it's dick.. Just give it up, mods closed other threads for it.. It's getting pathetic that thats all you have to flame about..

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
i'll agree to stop if you post a pic and a poll. we can end this childish-ness and move back to random internet ego assaults. deal??????

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
bigck3000 said:
i'll agree to stop if you post a pic and a poll. we can end this childish-ness and move back to random internet ego assaults. deal??????
That would be the 6th post about this shit, and I already posted the pic and removed it, now go do something your good at like shitting your pants.. Go ahead, keep going on it, just let a MOD get pissed at you for it.. Be my guest.

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
Yes, put up another pic of her... *uncontrollable laughing*

New sentence:
I'm getting real tired....