WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

S.C.U.M. announces : The Truth Behind the Music.

Are you a Led Zeppelin fan?

Well, so is the guy who took the time to reverse all of these damn songs.

Here's to my sweet satan:

http://www.led-zeppelin.org/multimedia/sweetsatan.html

I've heard this before, but shit! I didn't hear it on 12 different songs.....

What other links do you have to hidden meanings in songs, tv, or whatever? Even if you think it's corny, I wanna know!

First one to play along gets good rep from me! Anyone who finds something that blows my mind, gets rep!! Good rep! All from me!

I buried Paul......

Okay, check this out boys and girls.

Listen to Dirty deeds done dirt cheap REV. by AC/DC

At the beginning he says: "I'm a nazi!". It goes fast, so be ready!

AC/DC

Enjoy! :thumbsup:

Also, there is some funny shit from other genres. Check them out too kiddies! :thumbsup:

IF YOU DON"T YOU WILL LOSE AT THE INTERNETS!!! :mfinger:

We have a winner ladies and gentlemen!

Remember, if you come up with something crazy enough, that blows my mind, then you get repped up. And I promise, it doesn't take much! ;)

Also, if you happen to take the time to play around with Taylor's link, and you get freaked out by some of the weird shit that's on there, make sure to rep him up. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

That's some crazy shit.

Turns out it's not just the music. That's right boys, and girls the Subliminal messaging is everywhere!

Check out these still frames from different motion pictures. :thumbsup:

Click Here, Fuckers!

There are tons of sites about Back Masking, and Subliminal Messaging. If you can think of anymore, then post away! :thumbsup:

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
i thought those were made up until i saw the Rescuers one, and I know that was true. Weird.

Yeah, you would be surprised as to how many artists, have random backmaskings. Jay-Z, The Eagles, just about anyone you can think of, says something weird in one song, or another.

Weird Al - Nature Trail to Hell
Message - "Satan eats Cheez-Whiz."
Truth - INTENTIONAL

Can’t say I didn’t see that one coming, though.