WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

S.C.U.M. are incompetent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

I love da cock
113
0
0
#3
Step up noob.

I'm the main man around here.
 
10,772
55
253
#4
Angel said:
Step up noob.

I'm the main man around here.

Obviously. You make the ladies look bad for pretending to be one of them.


Anatoli, you don't know shit, about fuck. Quit being such a noob, and hang yourself, I'm sick of people trying to be cool, when they aren't. :thumbsup:
 

Anatoli

Flame Bait
6
0
0
#6
How quaint. They send their semi-autistic scouts to fight their battles for them.

Tell me, how much does it cost to send two skulls via the U.S. Post? They are quite light...
 

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
1,622
5
38
#7
Anatoli said:
How quaint. They send their semi-autistic scouts to fight their battles for them.

Tell me, how much does it cost to send two skulls via the U.S. Post? They are quite light...

Really. Shut up. Your hardass facade is fading. :rolleyes:
 

Angel

I love da cock
113
0
0
#8
HavokChylde said:
Obviously. You make the ladies look bad for pretending to be one of them.


Anatoli, you don't know shit, about fuck. Quit being such a noob, and hang yourself, I'm sick of people trying to be cool, when they aren't. :thumbsup:

And you make the men look bad, now we're even...Nancy.
 
3,050
0
0
#9
Angel said:
And you make the men look bad, now we're even...Nancy.
hey don't pretend to be one of us yet! though you may have been welcomed, in the bar, you have proven to be a thorn. don't be trying to diss n00bs when you are one yourself!
 

Anatoli

Flame Bait
6
0
0
#10
HavokChylde said:
I'm sick of people trying to be cool, when they aren't. :thumbsup:
So, you are their supposed "top tough-guy"? pfft!

I will tear you to shreds in this very thread, you pathetic fuck. You have no skill of note, and no talent to speak of. You are one of the worst "flamers" I have ever had the misfortune of humiliating.
 

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
7,529
28
142
#11
Angel said:
Step up noob.
Coming from you this makes me laugh.

You're like a chihuahua. Bug eyed, nervous, obnoxious and utterly pointless.

Here little doggie.
 

Angel

I love da cock
113
0
0
#12
Nymphchick said:
hey don't pretend to be one of us yet! though you may have been welcomed, in the bar, you have proven to be a thorn. don't be trying to diss n00bs when you are one yourself!

You're right, where were my manners.

Anatoli? Fuck you and the tricycle you rode in on.
 
10,772
55
253
#13
Anatoli said:
So, you are their supposed "top tough-guy"? pfft!

I will tear you to shreds in this very thread, you pathetic fuck. You have no skill of note, and no talent to speak of. You are one of the worst "flamers" I have ever had the misfortune of humiliating.
Weee!

Come on kiddo, you wanna see shreds?

I'll teach you a thing or two about the dreaded "internets".
 
5,711
1,107
257
#14
Angel said:
Step up noob.

I'm the main man around here.
:Bow:

:rotflmao:

I could not help but laugh at that. You really are funny.


Now gtfo, newb.
 

Angel

I love da cock
113
0
0
#16
HavokChylde said:
Weee!

Come on kiddo, you wanna see shreds?

I'll teach you a thing or two about the dreaded "internets".
You couldn't teach a fish to swim.

What do you call fish without i's












Fsh fsh fsh fsh
 

Anatoli

Flame Bait
6
0
0
#17
Angel said:
Anatoli? Fuck you and the tricycle you rode in on.
Keep writing your letter to Santa, and you might eventually get your fucking tricycle that you obsess about. All you will ever get from me is multiple swift kicks around your groin area.

Now, spread 'em!
 

Angel

I love da cock
113
0
0
#18
Anatoli said:
Keep writing your letter to Santa, and you might eventually get your fucking tricycle that you obsess about. All you will ever get from me is multiple swift kicks around your groin area.

Now, spread 'em!
I've strained more on Bumspud s than I've strained on you, nuclear 'tard.
 

Anatoli

Flame Bait
6
0
0
#20
HavokChylde said:
Weee!

Come on kiddo, you wanna see shreds?

I'll teach you a thing or two about the dreaded "internets".
What are you going to do? Give me some negative "rep points" as I slam your face into a brick wall? Is that the best you have to offer, you insignificant turd?

S.C.U.M is nothing but a gaggle of insecure nancy-boys who have never said or done anything worth paying attention to. You are their "overlord"? Tell us, how many times does your litter box get changed, pussy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.