WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

S.C.U.M Expansion Board

Would an additional board for S.C.U.M members to post articles be a good idea?

• Yes, I support this idea.

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No. I just think it'd be a waste of my finger scrolling down one more board.

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Maybe, if more people editors were 'hired'.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
I'm not a member of SCUM (yet....) but I was wondering if there could be a seperate place to read their articles. It seems like enough people read their hilarious takes and you could also prevent wannabe's from posting their own stuff by controlling who can start a thread. Just a thought.

edit: Existing articles would be combined onto this board, so you would no longer need to search through various forums to look for your favorite productions.

LiberatioN said:
I'm not a member of SCUM (yet....) but I was wondering if there could be a seperate place to read their articles. It seems like enough people read their hilarious takes and you could also prevent wannabe's from posting their own stuff by controlling who can start a thread. Just a thought.

edit: Existing articles would be combined onto this board, so you would no longer need to search through various forums to look for your favorite productions.

Alright, well once we get goin a little more, then maybe this would be a cool idea. But I have a better idea.....I'll tell ya all about it. :thumbsup:

Ok, sorry to admin, and anyone else reading this, it's mainly for lib, but you guys can close this thread after he reads it and says "Oh, duh I get it"

Lib, an "expansion board" kinda defeats the purpose of S.C.U.M.
Our threads fit in everywhere on this site. So having our own little forum wouldn't make too much sense. But, if you're a weird one, and you'd like to read our posts any old time, then click the link.

http://www.wtf.com/showthread.php?t=7568

Ok, now that we're cool, just post a reply, say "ok, I got it" and we'll be done with this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
I can live with that. Just keep it stickied and post updates. I did this with a gaming clan I had awhile ago. We had some great stuff to say over teamspeak so we put in a quote database and I just locked it and revised it whenever something new would come. Be sure to put the "Date added" and "Article Title" etc...or one of the scum members could....w/e

good call. :thumbsup:

edit: i noticed you didnt lock it, thats fine as long as its easy to access. otherwise it defeats the purpose.