WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

S.C.U.M. Presents : A Battle to Remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright S.C.U.M. guys, this has been explained, any questions, ask away in IRC chat, or check the *wink wink*.

Me and the S.C.U.M. shall commence in a free-for-all flame session, that is going to last for two weeks.

Sit and be a voyeur if you'd like, non-S.C.U.M.ers, or post, either way, we don't give a fuck.

I'll call you out HC. I'm sick of your bullshit. You geht your stupid friends on here and they post twice and then leave. You are stupid enough we don't need more people of your low intelligence posting here. The Admins only gave you your flame badge to shut you up. Always bitching and moaning about how you deserve it so badly. I would have farmed you instead. But no. The Chylde gehts what he wants. That's all you are is a child. A stupid worthless little kid. It's past your bedtime junior. Go to sleep you little dickhead. :mfinger:

Pat_Sajak said:
I'll call you out HC. I'm sick of your bullshit. You geht your stupid friends on here and they post twice and then leave. You are stupid enough we don't need more people of your low intelligence posting here. The Admins only gave you your flame badge to shut you up. Always bitching and moaning about how you deserve it so badly. I would have farmed you instead. But no. The Chylde gehts what he wants. That's all you are is a child. A stupid worthless little kid. It's past your bedtime junior. Go to sleep you little dickhead. :mfinger:
Fuck you, Sajak. Always spamming up IRC with your constant bull shit.

*PatSajak winks
<PatSajak> ;)
*PatSajak winks
<PatSajak> ;)

It's fucking annoying. And then you go do your constant weather reports and bullshit when you're getting owned by someone because you can't take it like a man. You're a pussy. At least Havok gets someone on here. :thumbsdn:

Pat_Sajak said:
Ha, you offend me with your shitty flames...And you're a S.C.U.M. member..?

Oh, that's right. You only got in because I was drunk and felt sorry for your n00b ass.

If you're too scared to flame me back, I will understand.

If you do decide to flame me back, I assume you'll browse through my posts real quick to borrow something of mine, seeing as how nothing you post is original.

HavokChylde said:
Ha, you offend me with your shitty flames...And you're a S.C.U.M. member..?

Oh, that's right. You only got in because I was drunk and felt sorry for your n00b ass.

If you're too scared to flame me back, I will understand.

If you do decide to flame me back, I assume you'll browse through my posts real quick to borrow something of mine, seeing as how nothing you post is original.
How original of you to say something I used against TB in the Dis or That thread. :rolleyes: I'm too scared to flame you back? That's hilarious. You are nothing. You don't deserve to have that flame badge or be a MOD. The only thing you're good at is gehtting drunk. I hope your liver fails on you from all that drinking. No one would be sad. You're pitiful. You geht drunk and go onto a website at the middle of the night. Then in the day you care for little kids. You're a drunk nanny. I hope you geht fired. I wouldn't let some bumbling drunk go near my kids (assuming that I have any, which I don't). You go around flaunting about how you are the S.C.U.M. Overlord. You shouldn't be the leader of S.C.U.M. You should be kicked out. Icky should be named the S.C.U.M. Overlord and not your sorry ass.

Pat_Sajak said:
How original of you to say something I used against TB in the Dis or That thread. :rolleyes: I'm too scared to flame you back? That's hilarious. You are nothing. You don't deserve to have that flame badge or be a MOD. The only thing you're good at is gehtting drunk. I hope your liver fails on you from all that drinking. No one would be sad. You're pitiful. You geht drunk and go onto a website at the middle of the night. Then in the day you care for little kids. You're a drunk nanny. I hope you geht fired. I wouldn't let some bumbling drunk go near my kids (assuming that I have any, which I don't). You go around flaunting about how you are the S.C.U.M. Overlord. You shouldn't be the leader of S.C.U.M. You should be kicked out. Icky should be named the S.C.U.M. Overlord and not your sorry ass.

:rotflmao:
You can't get to me by downing my job. The job does that enough. :thumbsup:

The last flame posted by me, was written by one of the kids here. Pretty sad that flame was better than any you will ever write.

Also, where do you see me flaunting my S.C.U.M. Overlordism? My av? That's it. I don't reply to every thread with : "I'm S.C.U.M. I pwn you! S.C.U.M. pwns all!"

You're making us look bad. Why don't you shut the fuck up about your "badassness" and just show it? You're worse than Descent claiming to be the "hardware guru". If you're so badass, then why are you owned by everything, and everyone?

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
Well so much for that. :thumbsup:

Yo GGW!

Why didn't you finish the job you started? You're only a half-member, because I've been left with blue-balls. :thumbsdn:

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
yep, that's what i said too when you whipped it out..."You're only a half-member"
so grow some more and i'll gladly cum back and finish the job!

:p

HavokChylde said:
Yo GGW!

Why didn't you finish the job you started? You're only a half-member, because I've been left with blue-balls. :thumbsdn:

Why don't you stop worrying about her shit, and start handling your own? Or, do long haired, freaks like your retarded, hippie ass, need help?

You run around thinking your tuff shit, too bad your not. You are nothing, just another lame internet loser, trying to make friends here. Because you can't in the real world.

C'mon, HC this is the internets not a place for gay-hippies to make friends. GET-A-FUCKING-LIFE! Before you even start to ask no your five year old cousin, that you bang on the weekends does not count as a friend.

You're a loser! deal-with-it! :thumbsup:

gurlgonewild said:
yep, that's what i said too when you whipped it out..."You're only a half-member"
so grow some more and i'll gladly cum back and finish the job!

:p

No sweetie, your depth perception is off, from the first time I tried to "recruit" you.

It's so big, that it put your eye out from across the room.

But seriously, I've stuck my dick in coffee cans that were tighter than you were.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
hey, hey HC no one wants to hear of your assbackwards ways of sticking your pencil in what doesn't count and no- coffee cans don't count.

fyi pencil dick, you didn't recruit me. your boys were getting sick of circle jerking and bending eachother over...*enter* the real female! ME!

ha! they said you'd be an easy fuck, and they were right. ;)

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
I vote to close this thread.

If the point is to just flame each other, why don't you go "somewhere" else and do it.

This is beyond retarded. :thumbsdn:

HavokChylde said:
:rotflmao:
You can't get to me by downing my job. The job does that enough. :thumbsup:

The last flame posted by me, was written by one of the kids here. Pretty sad that flame was better than any you will ever write.

Also, where do you see me flaunting my S.C.U.M. Overlordism? My av? That's it. I don't reply to every thread with : "I'm S.C.U.M. I pwn you! S.C.U.M. pwns all!"

You're making us look bad. Why don't you shut the fuck up about your "badassness" and just show it? You're worse than Descent claiming to be the "hardware guru". If you're so badass, then why are you owned by everything, and everyone?
I geht owned by everyone and everything? I think not. You on the other hand geht pwned by anyone that tries to flame you. I am not like Descent. You however are. You say you geht drunk all the time but I think you just say that in an attempt to be accepted by the majority of members on WTF. When you say you're drunk you're probably just acting like Descent when he said he was high on Ambien. WooHoo!

youSUCK!

Ok, I'm gone.

no, really, you do. That was pointless :spam:

and it made the internets cry. :(

Pat_Sajak said:
I geht owned by everyone and everything? I think not. You on the other hand geht pwned by anyone that tries to flame you. I am not like Descent. You however are. You say you geht drunk all the time but I think you just say that in an attempt to be accepted by the majority of members on WTF. When you say you're drunk you're probably just acting like Descent when he said he was high on Ambien. WooHoo!

Bla, bla, and bla.

Once upon a time, people as stupid as you were banned. Now, I guess the admin, and mods feel sorry for the type of poster you are, so they let you stick around.

You claim me to be like Descent (poor guy, sorry you've been brought into the middle of this) but I could easily put YOU, good sir, in his catagory.

Let's make a checklist :

Unsure of sexuality? Check.
The master of nothing at all? Check.
Laughed at by every member on wtf.com? Check.
Cry whenever your feelings were hurt by something someone said on the interwebsphere? Check.
Enjoy viewing goatse? Not checked.
Enjoy participating in goatse? Check.

Status
Not open for further replies.