WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

S.C.U.M. Presents: A Refridgerator Mystery, Tonight on 60 Minutes.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I wake up this morning, and feel the need for some cereal. Fine and dandy, I get my bowl, spoon, cereal, and milk out. I pour the cereal, pour the milk, and go to put the milk away so it doesn't get warm. Only the fucking jug won't go back in the damn thing. It's like extra crap has teleported into the fridge and there is no longer any room to fit the milk. How this happened I don't know. It was only out for 45 seconds at the max. It took me like 3 minutes to heap a pile of crap tall enough that would allow the space for the damn milk. How odd. Because of this paranormal activity, I feel I may have to go find some garlic, a cross, and maybe one of those ectoplasm gun things from Ghostbusters. :thumbsdn:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
They're ghosts moving stuff to annoy you. Get out while you can, Or It's the local cat who has empolyed a mouse to move stuff in your fridge for you not to put it back. It's an evil plan.

Slacker

Postaholic
it also had happened to me you are enoying your morning when there is a prob with the milk. i hate it.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Maybe your house is on a fault line. When it shifts it causes the food to move in the fridge.

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
I have heard about some fault line lying under Indiana, and it potentially causing a massive ass earthquake that's been long overdue. Damn Jahova's Witnesses.

bnccoder

Postaholic
/Pushes one into a crack.
I have a solution to both problems. We push the Jahova's Witnesses into the cracks and use them to lubricate the fault.

Descent

Hella Constipated
BrIONwoshMunky said:
I wake up this morning, and feel the need for some cereal. Fine and dandy, I get my bowl, spoon, cereal, and milk out. I pour the cereal, pour the milk, and go to put the milk away so it doesn't get warm. Only the fucking jug won't go back in the damn thing. It's like extra crap has teleported into the fridge and there is no longer any room to fit the milk. How this happened I don't know. It was only out for 45 seconds at the max. It took me like 3 minutes to heap a pile of crap tall enough that would allow the space for the damn milk. How odd. Because of this paranormal activity, I feel I may have to go find some garlic, a cross, and maybe one of those ectoplasm gun things from Ghostbusters. :thumbsdn:

"Who ya Gonna call?"

"GHOSTBUSTERS!"

"Da da! Da da! Da da! Dweeh deh deh deh duhduhdeh..."

Descent said:

"Who ya Gonna call?"

"GHOSTBUSTERS!"

"Da da! Da da! Da da! Dweeh deh deh deh duhduhdeh..."
Damn I was going to say that. I bet it's those goddamn terrorists fuckin with you.

very strange monkey bum. was the milk sitting on the very edge of the shelf, ready to fall off when you got it out? on the other hand i find the ghost, cat and fault line very possible, how about hobbits? they are very small and monkey is tall, maybe the shuffled shit around when his back was turned. unlike youz people i don't see dead people.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I think you're reading too much into this.
-You take the cold milk out. You pour some.
-The void where there was once milk gets filled with warm air from your kitchen environment. Changing the ambient temperature inside the jug to X when it was previously Y.
-Now you cap it and go to put it back in. The jug however has now expanded due to the warmer air.

Simple physics. :thumbsup:

Then again it could in fact be poltergeists

If you have old and moldies in your fridge, then they probably came to life, and began moving things around in your fridge just to spite you.

As they say in ebonics : You be fucked dawg.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
You know what BWM? I hate you for simply having enough stuff in your fridge to have this occur.

My fridge is barren. I can put the milk anywhere's I want. Of course I'd have to have milk to put in the fridge... come to think of it, I'm not sure why I even have the fridge.

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
Uber, I still live with my parents, and it's mom sole quest in life to keep the fridge and pantry full of food we'll never ever eat.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
BrIONwoshMunky said:
You need to stop smokin' THE POT. Obviously you're just on some whacked out Victoria Secret bindge eating again. You go too long with out Daddy's secret sauce and your brain is offically fuct. What you don't realise, after you've resonated your skull, (for way too long,I might add) that three minutes was actually an hour and a half. There aint no fuckin' spooks poking at your brain either. In the time you've been drooling and staring at the toilet, your wife/sister had come homo with two hundred dollars worth of post buzzed, food stamp goodies. So yeah, it's all in your fuckin' head.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
BrIONwoshMunky said:
Uber, I still live with my parents, and it's mom sole quest in life to keep the fridge and pantry full of food we'll never ever eat.
Well... at least she's got a goal in life. It might be a low bar but it sounds as if she's going to make it anyway!