WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

S.C.U.M. Presents : A True Story and a Poll

What to do about the rats......

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so I'm going to the garage to do some stuff I shouldn't do.
When I walk out the door, I see three or four rats running up the side of the garage door. Probably just some babies by the size of them, but they were cute little bastards.

I thought about going after them for a moment, and then I said "Fuck it, they're just some cute little fuckers trying to survive." (<--Much like myself ;) ) So, they get to the top of the garage door and kinda look at me. Then the adorable little fucks squeak together as if they were giggling! It sounded so cute I wanted to fucking puke! That's pretty damn cute.

I come inside, and tell the guys here in IRC how sickeningly cute it was, then a thought crossed my mind. Were those bastards laughing at me because I didn't try to get rid of them? Like I'm a fool? Or were they giggling because they were just tickled pink over the fact that I was cool with them? When I saw them I thought about telling the people I stay with so they could find a way to get rid of the pests. But let me remind you, they were cute.

So the question is:

Tell the owners of the home, and kill the little bastards for mocking me....

or

Don't tell the owners and become the rat king.

(Fuck you worthless shitheads! Dammit!) <---- That's for saying cute too many times.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
The rats have it coming. Instill the pride of Patriotism in them. Rule your kingdom from a puke green 1970's armchair. All rodents shall fear you, save the beaver for they are cheeky devils and often swayed by the decisions of deer, those cheeky devils.

I might need a second, third fourth, fifth, sixth, and seventh opinion on that one.

But dammit, I shall rule something, even if it's just your mom.

(pwned with a "your mom" joke!)

CatchTheWind

Hopefully not an idiot
They were just giggling. Rats are just too cute to laugh at anybody, especially the baby ones.

They already worship your sexy manliness. Oh yes, yes they do.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
CatchTheWind said:
They were just giggling. Rats are just too cute to laugh at anybody, especially the baby ones.

I see, I go for a night, and already a girl hits on you. :(

But, I doubt they were laughing at you, who could laugh at you? ;)

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
Become the rat king, like Willard, and take over the house. Make the owners your slaves. Lead your army of rats to the White House, and take over. :thumbsup:

bnccoder

Postaholic
I chose 2 and 4. I've got a pet rat.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
What if they are laughing because they just left little rat turdlets on your peanutbutter and cheese sandwhich?
Enjoy all the benefits of the plauge that rats bring! :thumbsup: ... LOL ...

breakology said:
What if they are laughing because they just left little rat turdlets on your peanutbutter and cheese sandwhich?
Enjoy all the benefits of the plauge that rats bring! :thumbsup: ... LOL ...

For some reason that brings Magic: The Gathering into my mind...

Plague Rats - 2/2 creatures?

Fear them!

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
i'm just here to have Havok's baby...hmm odd...i can't feel a thing :happysad:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Shoot them, skin them, and eat them. If you don't you might wake up with one of you nuts missing. My bad...your only nut missing.

*gehtfuct sits back and waits for Havok to pour on teh ghey*

shep

Local alcoholic
Im with ghet,nuke the little fuckers.Make some home made napalm and sit back in your lawnchair (with a beer) and enjoy.Then you'll see who's giggling at who :thumbsup:

Where's the mercy shep! Imagine the massive power Havoc could .. amass ... with such rodents. He could .. uh ... have them .... bite -er .. nibble on people. yeah.

shep

Local alcoholic
teh anarchist said:
Where's the mercy shep! Imagine the massive power Havoc could .. amass ... with such rodents. He could .. uh ... have them .... bite -er .. nibble on people. yeah.
Yeah but he would end up getting drunk and fucking the rat queen.Imagine,little rats with rat bodys and havok heads :D

scarry :redface:

i thought we agreed you'd get them stoned? they probably have been in your stash and want more!

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
CatchTheWind said:

have my baby.....

Status
Not open for further replies.