WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

S.C.U.M. Presents, a Yuck Fou presentation: Operation Fuck the Kuntz

Status
Not open for further replies.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
okay this is where yourselves, as valuable *cough* members of wtf.com post your hates, loves and just plain arquardies about the cunt.

personally i want the bitch to stay iside the farm forever, but thats my oppinion, bring up all the posts that bugged you the most about him?

let another fresh wave of hate consume you!

okay, firstly his posts are even more horrid and annoying that Mr Newbie himself, atleast with him he made it easy to fight. but with cuntboy over here people actually like him, whatever stupid fags they may be! anyway post all you pissedness of the retard! go!

:thumbsup: Haha, johnny kuntz is stuck in the cock farm!

:rotflmao:

Don't drop the soap Johnny!

It'll be like running backwards through a cornfield without any clothes on!

:thumbsup: leetness keeps you in the cockfarm. :thumbsup:

Some people say Johnny had humor value. I remember way back in July he got banned...but for some reason they decided to bring him back because it was "boring". I'm pretty tired of his three word post/smiley combos. A couple pictures he's posted are funny, but I say to hell with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.