WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

S.C.U.M. Presents An STD Laiden Poll

Who would be best?

• Live dangerously and go with "Michelle"

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You see there's this chick we'll call "Michelle" that wants to fuck me. Now she is one hot chick but she has STDs! What a terrible fate! She has great long legs and looks like a model. Now there's this other chick we'll call "Lindsey" you see she is just as hot as "Michelle" and has no STDs I like both of them but "Michelle" once said at the office while I was drinking Kool-Aid "Let's go fuck." Now that's pretty awesome. "Michelle" and "Lindsey" both obviously like me a lot. However "Michelle" and I have more in common. "Michelle" Has Herepes (maybe) Crabs (She admitted to having them once when I was about to bang her so I backed off). "Lindsey" has none. What should I do bang both of em? Bang Michelle? Or bang Lindsey?
EDIT: I do not have STDs so that is why I am asking.

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
Depends on if you already have the STDs. Go for both of them then.

:mfinger: *Taylor, laughs at stupid ass STD having hot bitches!* :mfinger:

You should go for the girl, who has NO STDs. Then, grab any sharp object that's lying around, and put this other bitch out of her STD spreading, misery. Then, go back to your Kool-Aid. :thumbsup:

Are you seriously thinking about this? You might just fuck around, and catch something.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Temporary pleasure isn't worth a lifetime of STDs. Play it clean and wear protection. :thumbsup:

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
We cannot lose a scum-mer to the vile wrath known as woman.

Nor can we lose a scum-mer to STDs. Play it safe and bang the clean one. :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Go for both of them. Mainly, because I dont care if you get an STD. thats your problem. Wrap it, at least.

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
LiberatioN said:
Temporary pleasure isn't worth a lifetime of STDs. Play it clean and wear protection. :thumbsup:

FUCKORBEFUCKED

Pissed off since birth
Go for both, but remember to wrap it when you bang that dirt bitch. :thumbsup:

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
You don't want that slutty ho Michelle man. Go with the clean chick, and if the sex sucks, dump her ass and never tell Michelle about it. Then do Michelle. Cuz if she's got them herps, you know she's a village bicycle. And that she's good at the stump love. But remember, don't be a fool, wrap your tool.

switch_scribe

dolor ex fides
From your post, it seems that you work with both of these girls. In that case, don't fuck either of them. Office fucks ruin everything - 'cause if she goes all crazy on you - you still have to see her everyday.

If you don't work with the "clean" girl; hey, fuck her brains out. But wrap it up anyway. Just because she looks clean; doesn't mean she is.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Whatever you do watch out for jolly ranchers.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
Taylor_Blade said:
:mfinger: *Taylor, laughs at stupid ass STD having hot bitches!* :mfinger:

You should go for the girl, who has NO STDs. Then, grab any sharp object that's lying around, and put this other bitch out of her STD spreading, misery. Then, go back to your Kool-Aid. :thumbsup:

Are you seriously thinking about this? You might just fuck around, and catch something.
yeah really you actually thinking about that? common dude seems obvious to me go for the clean girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.