WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

S.C.U.M. Presents: Ask Dr.gehtfuct

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Got a stupid question,that needs a stupid answer?
Have you got a burning question that that you think is dumb?
No matter how puzzling you think it may be,Dr.gehtfuct will find it faster.
$$ For free.$$

Now...come geht some.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
gehtfuct said:
Got a stupid question,that needs a stupid answer?
Have you got a burning question that that you think is dumb?
No matter how puzzling you think it may be,Dr.gehtfuct will find it faster.
$$ For free.$$

Now...come geht some.
how old are you?

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Dear Dr Gehtfuct;

How many joints are in a lid?

Thanks Rickie Williams

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Skyline-Cobra said:
how old are you?
Figure your age in Earth days. [your age x 365]

For the terrestrial planets, divide your age in Earth days by the number of Earth days in a planet's year. The answer is your "new" age.

Example for Mercury - for a person 20 years old on Earth:
20 x 365 = 7300 Earth days old
7300 / 88 (Earth days in Mercury's year) = 83
The 20 Earth-year-old person would be 83 years old on Mercury!

For the outer planetrs, find the number of Earth days in each planet's year. Then divide your age in days by the number of Earth days in that planet's year. The answer is your "new" age.
Example for Jupiter - for a person 20 years old on Earth:
12 Earth years x 365 Earth days/year = 4380 Earth days in one Jupiter year.
7300 / 4380 = 1.7
The 20 Earth-year-old person would be 1.7 years old on Jupiter!

It's not how old I am,it's from what planet.

Next!~

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
gehtfuct said:
Figure your age in Earth days. [your age x 365]

For the terrestrial planets, divide your age in Earth days by the number of Earth days in a planet's year. The answer is your "new" age.

Example for Mercury - for a person 20 years old on Earth:
7300 / 88 (Earth days in Mercury's year) = 83
The 20 Earth-year-old person would be 83 years old on Mercury!

For the outer planetrs, find the number of Earth days in each planet's year. Then divide your age in days by the number of Earth days in that planet's year. The answer is your "new" age.
Example for Jupiter - for a person 20 years old on Earth:
12 Earth years x 365 Earth days/year = 4380 Earth days in one Jupiter year.
7300 / 4380 = 1.7
The 20 Earth-year-old person would be 1.7 years old on Jupiter!

It's not how old I am,it's from what planet.

Next!~
what planet are you from

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
Is it OK to be aroused when a girl has you by the balls telling you to fuck off?

shep

Local alcoholic
Hey doc,A fellow wtf.com'r just pm'd me and told me he is leaking green stuff outta his ass.He also said it smelled like "old boot",is this serious?What should he do?

How long can my rotting corpse stink up this place before someone notices?

FUCKORBEFUCKED

Pissed off since birth
Dr. G,
Do you have any comment of all the sexual harassments charges against you???

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
shep said:
Hey doc,A fellow wtf.com'r just pm'd me and told me he is leaking green stuff outta his ass.He also said it smelled like "old boot",is this serious?What should he do?
Sod is back? WTF???

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
Dear Dr. Gehtfuct,

This guy I know is offering advice for free even though not too long ago, i was doing the same thing. What should I do?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Skyline-Cobra said:
what planet are you from
Earth.

A living planet is a much more complex metaphor for deity than just a bigger father with a bigger fist. If an omniscient, all-powerful Dad ignores your prayers, it's taken personally. Hear only silence long enough, and you start wondering about his power. His fairness. His very existence. But if a world mother doesn't reply, Her excuse is simple. She never claimed conceited omnipotence. She has countless others clinging to her apron strings, including myriad species unable to speak for themselves. To Her elder offspring She says - go raid the fridge. Go play outside. Go get a job. Or, better yet, lend me a hand. I have no time for idle whining. ~David Brin

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
gehtfuct said:
Earth.

A living planet is a much more complex metaphor for deity than just a bigger father with a bigger fist. If an omniscient, all-powerful Dad ignores your prayers, it's taken personally. Hear only silence long enough, and you start wondering about his power. His fairness. His very existence. But if a world mother doesn't reply, Her excuse is simple. She never claimed conceited omnipotence. She has countless others clinging to her apron strings, including myriad species unable to speak for themselves. To Her elder offspring She says - go raid the fridge. Go play outside. Go get a job. Or, better yet, lend me a hand. I have no time for idle whining. ~David Brin
thank you doctor Gehtfuct

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Dogbert said:
Is it OK to be aroused when a girl has you by the balls telling you to fuck off?
Sex offenders, such as rapists, pedophiles, and exhibitionists, are among the highest reoccurring offense populations in the United States probation system. These offenders commit crimes that put fear into the general public and pose a threat to people that live in their neighborhoods. These offenders should be punished and not let off or forgiven of their crime(s) just because they have gone through a treatment program, most or which cannot show a significant success rate.

Chemical castration is an ideal punishment for sex offenders. When Depo-Provera is administerd, recidivism rates fall to 5%. Their sexual fantasies are lessened as a result of the reduction of testosterone levels. Although men administered this drug are capable of having sexual intercourse, many people argue that chemical castration is cruel and unusual punishment. This argument is countered by the fact that sex offenders are required to get injections only once a month. What is "cruel and unusual" is allowing sex offenders to attack innocent women and children. This effective therapy will protect future victims. It is an "offender friendly" way of reducing sexual violence. [LaLaunie Hayes.]

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
shep said:
Tell Max,showering at least once a day is the answer.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
HavokChylde said:
How long can my rotting corpse stink up this place before someone notices?
How dead bodies decay -- the biological and chemical phases they go through, how long each phase lasts, how the environment affects these phases,How much your room stinks,alone. -- the better equipped you are to figure out when any given body died: in other words, the day and even the approximate time of day it was murdered and molested.

To understand how these variables affect the time line of decomposition, you must be intimately acquainted with your dead body and know when to leave it the fuck alone.

A week.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Dr. G,
If you have sex with a college chick, and she won't leave you the fuck alone, what should you say to her?

FUCKORBEFUCKED

Pissed off since birth
Dr. G are you trying to hide from the allegations of sexual misconduct?

Dr. Gehtfuct (Thinking to himself) said:
Dr. Gehtfuct had sex with one of his patients and felt guilty all day long. No matter how much he tried to forget about it, he couldn't. The guilt and sense of betrayal was overwhelming. But every once in a while he'd hear an internal, reassuring voice that said: "Don't worry about it. You aren't the first doctor to sleep with one of their patients and you won't be the last. And you're single. Just let it go.

"But invariably another voice would bring him back to reality,
whispering.... "Gehtfuct you asshole, you're a veterinarian..."