S.C.U.M. Presents: Ask Dr.gehtfuct

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
FUCKORBEFUCKED said:
Dr. G are you trying to hide from the allegations of sexual misconduct?
Ah yes,the mammories.

"But invariably another voice would bring him back to reality,
whispering.... "Gehtfuct you asshole, you're a veterinarian..."

BTW,i'm a Proctologist.

As for Mr.Smoke...
Tell her you have Herpe's.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
HavokChylde said:
Will my teeth grow back after they all fall out?
Yes. The draw back to having new teeth in that respect is...
You'll have to keep them in a jar of yummy Polident at night.

shep

Local alcoholic
If i eat large amounts of little pieces of glass,will i shit out a window?

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Dear Dr GF,

How come people always say "Jesus H. Christ"? Why not Jesus Q. Christ or Jesus R. Christ or something else? Does the H really stand for something? My future peace of mind depends on your answer.
&
Did Renaldus Columbus discover the clitoris in 1559?

Thanks Broken

Havok

Mr. Ee
Broken said:
Dear Dr GF,

How come people always say "Jesus H. Christ"? Why not Jesus Q. Christ or Jesus R. Christ or something else? Does the H really stand for something? My future peace of mind depends on your answer.
&

Thanks Broken
Jesus "holy" Christ!

Dr. Gehtfuct, will I have a low sperm count if I freeball on tuesday, wednsday, and every other saturday?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Broken said:
Dear Dr GF,

&

Thanks Broken
"Jesus H. Christ"
The earliest writer to speculate on the initials of Jesus is the author of the 2nd century "Epistle of Barnabas" (9:6-7). In Lightfoot's translation, "Learn therefore, children of love, concerning all things abundantly, that Abraham, who first appointed circumcision, looked forward in the spirit unto Jesus, when he circumcised having received the ordinances of three letters. For the scripture saith; And Abraham circumcised of his household eighteen males and three hundred. What then was the knowledge given unto him? Understand ye that He saith the eighteen first, and then after an interval three hundred. In the eighteen 'I' stands for ten, 'H' for eight. Here thou hast JESUS (IHSOYS). And because the cross in the 'T' was to have grace, He saith also three hundred. So He revealeth Jesus in the two letters, and in the remaining one the cross."

Columbus's claim was disputed, but not because it was off the wall. On the contrary, Columbus's successor at Padua, Gabriel Fallopius (name ring any bells?), said he was the first to discover the clitoris. A semblance of sanity was restored when Kasper Bartholin, a 17th century Danish anatomist, dismissed both claims, saying the clitoris had been widely known since the second century. By this one assumes he means "known to male anatomists." It is safe to say women had discovered it a good while before that.
Did Mr.Columbus disover the infamous clitorus?
Simply put-No.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
shep said:
If i eat large amounts of little pieces of glass,will i shit out a window?
We now agree with the overwhelming medical and scientific consensus that eating glass can be dangerous. Those who eat glass are far more likely to develop shards-related ailments than those who don't eat them.
In a nutshell,you'll shit your guts out.

FUCKORBEFUCKED

Pissed off since birth
What can I redeem with my gehtfuct card?????
Where is it accepted?

I tried using it at my local gas station and the attendant pull out a gun. :gun:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
FUCKORBEFUCKED said:
What can I redeem with my gehtfuct card?????
Where is it accepted?

I tried using it at my local gas station and the attendant pull out a gun. :gun:
First off,you can't shove it in someones face. That might be taken as a sexual advance.

Places of use:
Broken's Baithouse.
BRiT and Jason's House of Hoodrats.
MaxPower's ManDouche Cafe.
And any Taco Bell that will let you eat from the dumpsters.
Slip-Stream.
Alien Soup.

Enjoy.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Dr. Gehtfuct,

I was wondering if I should amputate my penis by cutting it with a knife, or by attaching a razor to my CD player and closing the drawer. I want to make a bloody penis milkshake.

Love, your circle jerk buddy,

James

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
gehtfuct said:
First off,you can't shove it in someones face. That might be taken as a sexual advance.

Places of use:
Broken's Baithouse.
BRiT and Jason's House of Hoodrats.
MaxPower's ManDouche Cafe.
And any Taco Bell that will let you eat from the dumpsters.
Slip-Stream.
Alien Soup.

Enjoy.
Doesn't p99 have one of those. Just joking
jstager said:
Dr. Gehtfuct,

I was wondering if I should amputate my penis by cutting it with a knife, or by attaching a razor to my CD player and closing the drawer. I want to make a bloody penis milkshake.

James
Balls included or just the dick? Either way it would hurt like hell.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
jstager said:
Dr. Gehtfuct,

James
Although,your wanker would easily fit in the hole,the CD drawer idea is not overly advised. Why fuck up a perfectly good CD player?
If self castration is your cup-o-turd,try this:Stick your wanker in a hoodrats ass,and do not wash it for a few weeks. Then,find yourself a friendly mindfuct Pitbull that hasn't eaten for a few days. Smear some peanutbutter on your dinky,kick the mutt and enjoy.
Soon after that your penis bending days will be over.
And you wont have to worry about the messy CD player clean up.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Dr. Gehtfuct,

How can i tell if a girlfriend is a Hoodrat? or a Hoe? Or a slut? or just a fucking bitch?
Tell Me!

your friend, sky

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
[sky] said:
Dr. Gehtfuct,

How can i tell if a girlfriend is a Hoodrat? or a Hoe? Or a slut? or just a fucking bitch?
Tell Me!

your friend, sky
Mr.[sky]
It's common knowledge that most woman are very prone to bestow upon any unsuspecting goober the verosity of a tornado;if not rubbed the right way. Is any woman a Hoodrat? A Hoe? A slut? If any of these questions should ever squeek through a rusty mind,and God forbid it gehts purged out the piehole.(hence the Tornado) If these thoughts ever truely cross your mind,what you really need to ask yourself is:Is this girl really my hoe?
And,is stalking illegal in your hometown?

In a nutshell;if you find that your girl spends more time gehtting her backside spackled by all your homies,and your not having fun,chances are she's all of the above.

Dr.G

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Dear Dr.G,
Do women really care about the size, or is it how you use it?

Haha, I just had to ask this question.