S.C.U.M. Presents: Ask Dr.gehtfuct

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
smoke-it said:
Dear Dr.G,
Do women really care about the size, or is it how you use it?

Haha, I just had to ask this question.
i gotta hear this one

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
smoke-it said:
Dear Dr.G,
Do women really care about the size, or is it how you use it?

Haha, I just had to ask this question.
That's a good question. Even,the famed Dr.Freud took a similar unanswered question to his grave. If you should ever find yourself needing to answer that question directly,simply reply;"Even a Battleship looks small in an Ocean."
Do women really care about size? The consensus of the ladies will certainly reply;YES!! Inthusiasticly. More often than not though,size infuct doesn't matter. If you are a crafty manly man,able to geht intouch with your more familiar girly side,you'll find,to really please a woman the dick is not needed at all. The penis is nothing more than a man's ablility to be selfish where the said womans needs are. In short,if you find yourself pondering the above questions,surely your suppling nothing more than mental masturbation to the ladies. Learn to like the taste of musky fish,my son. Soon after that,you'll be bending it for a vacation from them.

Dr.G

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
How do I calculate the Earth's circumference at 41 degrees latitude? If it’s raining and my pen is out of ink? Could you hurry??? 30 min test.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

And why do we drive in a parkway and park in a driveway?

Why does IS the sky blue?

Are all the stars really dead?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Broken said:
How do I calculate the Earth's circumference at 41 degrees latitude? If it’s raining and my pen is out of ink? Could you hurry??? 30 min test.
Longitude 06.890283706 min East (of center of Broken's ass, marking the prime meridian of crappy drawers) Latitude 41 deg 11 min 10.03080581 sec North Grid Latitude = 41 x 11 x 10.03080581 = 4523.893421 North Grid Point Value = 4523.893421 / 6.890283706 = 656.56127
If you can't geht out of the rain,tell the wife you fuctdup.
Dont have a working pen? Geht a friggin' Crayon.

Broken

"The sky is blue because it is scattering blue light from the sun." and Magic

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
dustinzgirl said:
How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

And why do we drive in a parkway and park in a driveway?

Why does IS the sky blue?

Are all the stars really dead?

1) 7
2) because thats a lame joke
3) because the sun turns the sky blue
4)no they are suns

Broken

Dr Gf,

If you are in a house and it has four walls and each wall has a window facing south. When you open the front door what color is the bear, humping your vehicle?

shep

Local alcoholic
Oh i got it,a black bear on his red chevette?Hey doc what's with the shitbox chevette?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
It's not a Chevette. It's a green VW lovebus. And above it is a tree,not a house,but a tree fort. With no windows,only an empty door. Sporting a sign that reads,"No girlz Alowded,n-e more"
Inside the fort sits a lonely bear,no...not really,it's Broken inside a suit in his thunderware.

Broken

No, if you have four walls each with a window facing south; you are at the North Pole. Chances are your sled dog is riding the polar express. White be the bear.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
You guy's know whats gonna happen dont ya? You're all gonna geht into this shit and start having fun....Then pow! As you hit "submit" you geht a note from BIGdaddyJASON,saying...

Meh...Yeah!..Meh..We're gonna be down for a while,the shitter is clogged. Check the fuck back in the morning. Meh...PbbbT!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Broken said:
No, if you have four walls each with a window facing south; you are at the North Pole. Chances are your sled dog is riding the polar express. White be the bear.
That be Broken Logic,thinks me.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
bigck3000 said:
Dr. Gehtfuct

Do scented lubes taste like anything?
Geht with Broken,he does the lube thing.
I just dry dock it.

If it tastes like anything...Im gonna guess,it tastes like ass.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Broken said:
Yeah that's a really old puzzle sorry I am bored.
I maybe losing it but,it seems my rep is going down a tick with every post.

???

FUCK OFF!!

(just checking a theory)

shep

Local alcoholic
fuck sled dog's we got snowmobiles,and yes the white bear.There a vicious bunch them there white bear.Chance's are you would be dead :thumbsup: