S.C.U.M. Presents: Ask Dr.gehtfuct

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
gehtfuct said:
Geht with Broken,he does the lube thing.
I just dry dock it.

If it tastes like anything...Im gonna guess,it tastes like ass.

Yes this is true. I can help you with your coefficient of drag problem. First the two surfaces must be defined and given a value of Friction. What are the two surfaces conditions? I will do the math for you and give the needed lubricant's slippery value.

Scented and flavored varieties are available in the WTF Gift Shop.

Thank you come! Again.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Dr. G,
Is it possible to break your penis?
(lol, I come up with the weirdest questions)

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
what would be the problems with a simple, quick "dry dock" i'm sure in the long run you'd save quite a bit of money....Dr. Gehtfuct...what do you do with all the money you save from your "lube fund"?

shep

Local alcoholic
Hey ive been to the wtf gift shop and all they sell is black dildo's and rubber anal plug's,WTF?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
bigck3000 said:
what would be the problems with a simple, quick "dry dock" i'm sure in the long run you'd save quite a bit of money....Dr. Gehtfuct...what do you do with all the money you save from your "lube fund"?
You'll have to geht with Broken and MaxiPad on that,they own(pwn)my ass.
*cough!*slip-stream.net*cough!*
---------------------------------
Thats cool Shep,I like that. "Shep rep" :thumbsup:

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
shep said:
Hey ive been to the wtf gift shop and all they sell is black dildo's and rubber anal plug's,WTF?
There's more than one aisle. Look for the pink taco signs.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
smoke-it said:
Dr. G,
Is it possible to break your penis?
(lol, I come up with the weirdest questions)
Yes it is,actually. I'd love to elaborate further,but,goddammit maaan. It hurts just thinking about it.
Heres two things you can do.

1.Google it. (and keep it the fuck to yourself)
2.Wonder why the baddest mo'fugger here at WTF.com is known as Sir.Broken.

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
Dear Dr.G

How can I geht some from my teacher go up to her zip my pants down and go "Come Geht Some"?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Dr. G

Why is it that everyone always wants something more than they deserve, or to be recognized for more than they did?

And what the fuck is wrong with eminem? Have you heard his encore? boys turning fluffy.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
fuck_you said:
Dear Dr.G

How can I geht some from my teacher go up to her zip my pants down and go "Come Geht Some"?
Umm...I geht the jist of your querry;but,please pretend to know proper ingrish when asking a question. It'll help you out if you want the straight poop.

shep

Local alcoholic
gehtfuct said:
Umm...I geht the jist of your querry;but,please pretend to know proper ingrish when asking a question. It'll help you out if you want the straight poop.

Straight poopy soup :thumbsup:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
Dr. G

Why is it that everyone always wants something more than they deserve, or to be recognized for more than they did?

And what the fuck is wrong with eminem? Have you heard his encore? boys turning fluffy.
D,you know we all think you're a bad mo'fugger and all...but...Where do these butt throbbing feelings come from?
Is it,something deep seeded inside of yourself,despirately seeking closure? Or did CL leave the toilet seat up,once again?
The fuct that someone is seemingly seeking more attention than they deserve is nothing more than someone trying to make it obvious that they dont geht enough attention form the one pointing it out. It's nothing more than a desperate measure as to the "Look at me" syndrome.This can easily be cured by paying way too much attention to the one in question.

As for Eminem: He sux.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Dear DG,

Why is it that I am a 21 newly wed wife not getting any and my husband is over in the sand playing with some guys? Should I be Worried?
(note i intend to email him your answer so he gets a good laugh)

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
_Kitana_ said:
Dear DG,

Why is it that I am a 21 newly wed wife not getting any and my husband is over in the sand playing with some guys? Should I be Worried?
(note i intend to email him your answer so he gets a good laugh)
What can I say? Boys will be boys. I refuse to believe,that im the only one with the hankering for a handfull of sand in the wedge. Sometimes a man needs danger in his life to feel alive. Sometimes a man needs to partake in group showers with
"The Boys." When the feeling of being soaped up with prying eyes begins to wear off,your "little" soldier will be begging you to soap him up. As far as not "gehtting any" im sure you can handle it. Left hand or right hand,it's your choice.

Dr.G

Descent

Hella Constipated
Dear Dr. GehtFuct,

I can't seem to figure out how to make my own sex toy. I am a socially inept fat geek who needs something to stick his dick into.

I have tried everything, including a set of earmuffs and a bottle of Jack Daniels. Can you please help me?

-Jim