S.C.U.M. Presents: Attention E-Whores

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I, nor the majority of the other male posters here, are not E-whores.

While we did egg on the whoreness, we didn't whore ourselves out over the internet. I find the fact that someone did, to be quite funny.

I also find the fact that the e-whore seems to think that a great accomplishment has been made by posting an obviously fake set of boobies in a push-up bra, quite humorous in it's own right.

I shout, "Show me your tits!" in bars, and does it ever work? Rarely if ever, and when it does happen... the poor gal is either dog ass ugly, and not the object of my heckeling, or so inebreiated that all the she falls all over the place and makes an embarrassment out of herself. Again, I find both of those situations quite the comedic releif that is so often needed in the drinking atmosphere.

I do not however respect said women. :thumbsdn:

That is all. You may continue whoring it up for rep points.

Nymphchick

Fack Aff!
awwwwww monkey its ok. i once asked a guy to take his top off in the bar...........and he did. and how dare you sir call me a e-whore, i like nudety just like the rest of you pervs. no need to rain on the perv parade :cloud9:

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
Nymphie honey, It was Cuddles or whatever her name is now, that I was after...

You like being nekkid... that's slutty. :thumbsup:

Or kinky... :confuse:

Nymphchick

Fack Aff!
lol na i'm tasteful when i e-whore. i light candles first ;) put on a good dancing song, bring out my poll that i use on special e-whore occassions then i take em off :p

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Nymphchick said:
lol na i'm tasteful when i e-whore. i light candles first ;) put on a good dancing song, bring out my poll that i use on special e-whore occassions then i take em off :p

*pops on a Tom Jones record*

Time to boogey down! :thumbsup:

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
Someone has boobie envy. Who's the e-whore? the one woh gets attention? or the one who gets pissed that someone else does? "Get lost bitch! I'm workin' this corner"!

First of all has anyone noticed that the close up shots not showing her face, reveals the subject wearing the same necklace as in the pics where you can clearly see Cuddles' face?

Secondly, yawl asked for it, she gave you a tasteful boob shot. Now suddenly the same people that have previously given her a hard time on this site, are now repping the hell out of her, and tripping over each other to talk to her.

Is she as you say a "Slut" or "E-whore"? Or did she just use a resource that she has, to gain a stratiegic advantage. In the process she led the guys around like a bunch of dogs.

You could say; for a brief time She pwned j00.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
uh oh!

Maxy-pad?!?....Are you also one of said "reppers"...trying to claim your own little piece of the young Ms. Cuddles' attention? This sounds more like another defense a prospective e-girlfriend....maybe you and Smoke should collaborate...You'd have to share the "pics" though.... :)

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
MaxPower said:
Someone has boobie envy. Who's the e-whore? the one woh gets attention? or the one who gets pissed that someone else does? "Get lost bitch! I'm workin' this corner"!

Pissed? I found it funny, still find it funny, and will probably in all actuallity, continue to find it funny for a long time.

First of all has anyone noticed that the close up shots not showing her face, reveals the subject wearing the same necklace as in the pics where you can clearly see Cuddles' face?
Touché my good man, but Cuddles already defended herself immeadietly before my first post in the afore mentioned thread. There is a mystery bed in the background with the same bedspread. Clickity

Secondly, yawl asked for it, she gave you a tasteful boob shot. Now suddenly the same people that have previously given her a hard time on this site, are now repping the hell out of her, and tripping over each other to talk to her.

OOPS, no rep from me... Or comment on boobie quality.

Is she as you say a "Slut" or "E-whore"? Or did she just use a resource that she has, to gain a stratiegic advantage. In the process she led the guys around like a bunch of dogs.

Umm... E-whore.

You could say; for a brief time She pwned j00.

You could also say that for a breif time, she was the joke of the site... even more than normal. :eek:

B&T has now resorted to tit for tat debate, how sad. :(

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
bigck3000 said:
uh oh!

Maxy-pad?!?....Are you also one of said "reppers"...trying to claim your own little piece of the young Ms. Cuddles' attention? This sounds more like another defense a prospective e-girlfriend....maybe you and Smoke should collaborate...You'd have to share the "pics" though.... :)
MaxPower said:
yawl asked for it, she gave you a tasteful boob shot. Now suddenly the same people that have previously given her a hard time on this site, are now repping the hell out of her, and tripping over each other to talk to her.

You misunderstand. I like a nice set of jugs like any other guy. But, I was only referring to those who rag on her all the time, yet suddenly being her "Breast Friend", after she shows a minimal bit of skin. As you can see by my self-quote above, I was merely making a point of how easily some guys can be led around by the short hairs.

So before you get on the "OMG WTF UR in wuv" kick, I suggest you take a reading comprehension course.

-Cheers

Awaken

God
roflsaucers.

I think paying rep rather than money for boobies is a good deal, but apparently some people would rather pay money for boobies.

shit. i repped her, I guess i'm just an e-horny perv, eh? Oh, i've also given her neg rep in the past, so I guess that means I'm a hypocrite, as well? :)

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
I'd rather have free boobs. It's called getting a girlfriend. A fairly common social practice.

You see, a man and woman enter into an unspoken agreement where said man and woman spend time together, occupying themselves with a multitude of activities. One such activity is sexual intercourse.
Prior to and during intercourse, you will find ample opportunity to play with titties. :thumbsup:

Awaken

God
MaxPower said:
I'd rather have free boobs. It's called getting a girlfriend. A fairly common social practice.

You see, a man and woman enter into an unspoken agreement where said man and woman spend time together, occupying themselves with a multitude of activities. One such activity is sexual intercourse.
Prior to and during intercourse, you will find ample opportunity to play with titties. :thumbsup:
Yar, it's called foreplay.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Pore Pope dude, he is just jelous because he is not center of attention anymore. Well get the fuck over it! All I was trying to do was prove a point to the guys out there who said I was an underdeveloped 10 or 12 year old. I proved my point. Oh and thanks Max, I forgot that I do have the same necklace on in all the pics, which clearly prove that it is me. So Brains, if you don't like it, why don't you go cry in a corner and grow your own boobs since mine are not good enough. :mfinger:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Cuddles posted her boobies and suddenly people who were mean to her were repping her. Thats bullshit. Brain, I know you didnt rep her. But, c'mon guys? are you all that damn hard up (no offense cuddles)? That is fucking sad. Dont you have IRL girlfriends?

I for one will not encourage this type of behavior from young and impressionable ladies and boys. You guys should not either. In fact, many of you should know better.

I think it is not a good thing to post pics of yourself in a semi nude manner anywhere. Let them use thier imagination. Dont be an ewhore!

Awaken

God
OMFG! WE GAVE HER REP FOR SHOWING HER BOOBIES!
We really must be that hard up. clicking twice really hurt and was just a waste and shows how desperate I am...

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
dustinzgirl said:
Cuddles posted her boobies and suddenly people who were mean to her were repping her. Thats bullshit. Brain, I know you didnt rep her. But, c'mon guys? are you all that damn hard up (no offense cuddles)? That is fucking sad. Dont you have IRL girlfriends?

I for one will not encourage this type of behavior from young and impressionable ladies and boys. You guys should not either. In fact, many of you should know better.

I think it is not a good thing to post pics of yourself in a semi nude manner anywhere. Let them use thier imagination. Dont be an ewhore!
Awww are you jealous now too?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Awaken said:
OMFG! WE GAVE HER REP FOR SHOWING HER BOOBIES!
We really must be that hard up. clicking twice really hurt and was just a waste and shows how desperate I am...

Shut up. You didnt get the point did you dumb fuck?

Status
Not open for further replies.