WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

S.C.U.M. Presents: Ayeee!

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
I came across a fairly funny picture (but inappropriate for wtf.com :rolleyes: ) with Henry Winkler (aka Fonzie) featured giving a thumbs up. I thought it'd be funny to PS him into a couple more images, but then I thought I'd make a game of it. So, let me present the idea.

Overview

Use the transparent .gif file at the bottom and paste the picture into a funny scenario for the Fonz. Make sure all images adhere to the forum rules and regulations. Please do NOT add text unless absolutely necessary.

Technicalities

The transparent .gif file allows you to quickly select the bounadaries of Fonzie so you can easily copy/paste him into any image. Simply open the transparent gif, select the Magic Wand Marquee tool, turn the "Tolerance" level up to 255, and select anywhere on Fonzie. Presto! You're ready for copy/paste fun.

TRANSPARENT .GIF FILE

Have fun with this, guys. Be creative, and put some time into your creations.

Here are a couple I made:

Fonzie Catches Saddam
Fonzie was at all those Pep Talks!
Fonzie doesn't support drinking, anyhow!
Haha! Fonzie thought this was funny!
Put a Smile on! Ayeee!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Fonz Captured and Frozen in Carbonite buy bounty hunters!!!!

Descent

Hella Constipated

PM me if you want the orginal image :thumbsup:.

Descent

Hella Constipated

I have lenghtened my post to six characters.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Belly of the beast...hope ya'll enjoy the ostrich, took that damn picture myself.

The higest i could set the tolerance was 131 for it to not select the whole pic. Any tips on how to fix i will edit/repost with a better version of the pic.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Here it is! The mysterious photographic evidence that proves Descent's rim job story is true!

LiberatioN

Trance Addict

Nailbomb said:
The hell are you talking about?
the guy that posted before you...his name is jason; he's a buddy of mine. I know, right over your head.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
/me stares blankly as a soft breeze blows

"Oh."