WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

S.C.U.M. Presents : Behind the Forum : Wtf.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, there are some underground things happening here at wtf.com.

Things the common poster wouldn't be aware of.
Many of these things aren't that big of a deal, and the normal poster doesn't know, so doesn't care. (winkety-wink-wink)

But there are other things that you guys should know, things that I have learned only because of my super secret stealth and keen people skills.
My job as mod could be in danger, as well as my life.

Pass on this information, and let the media know! Well...erm...ok, just tell the people in IRC and have a good chuckle. You'll think this is a joke, but it's serious business. Seriously.

Ok, here it is, straight from Havok's XXX-files :

------

-

Jason/Alien

- actually an alien, sent here by his peers to create a website that will cause our nerdy noobish members to become addicted, hardcore wtf'ers. Soon all of us regulars will fall pray to this website. It shall turn us into crazy paranoid bastards, who will turn on other humans who think that some admin on a forum is an alien making us turn on them because they think that we're brainwashed by our admin who is really an alien trying to brainwash us. I have proof! Go into chat....His name is a|ien! He runs a site very similar to this one called "alien"soup! Spread the truth!

------

BRiT/Bert

- He's really the guy who controlled Bert, from Bert and Ernie. Proof : BRiT, switch the i and the R, you get BiRT, which is very similar to Bert. Hence Bert and Ernie. There are more facts to prove this, but they don't matter. He just posts pic of naked little kids, nothing serious. :thumbsup: -

------

Broken/g.i.t.k.f.

- Secretly a monk who hides in the mountains of Texas, and gets into the heads of the little 13 and 14 year old posters here. He makes them fear Buddha, to bring them in his direction. Then he brings them into the mountains so he may create more male monks who will soon become abstinent angry psycho killers that will take down the Spurs, just so Detroit can win! Maybe even every year! There may be no more basketball players at all after he's done! Just Detroit! Fuck! -

------

Gehtfuct/Big Daddy GF

- Nothing serious either, he's just a whore monger. Interesting fact about GF : He's the first gay moderator for wtf.com!
Hehehe!
(had to throw teh ghey in there for ol' GF. I know him and his mate {maxipoo} appreciate being mentioned.) -

------​

I have to go before it's too late...

If you know any other underground shit the public should hear, then post it dammit!

The people need to know.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Haha, too funny. I wanna hear more! MORE!

Of course, I don't have any snoop. ;)

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
HavokChylde said:
Well, there are some underground things happening here at wtf.com.

Things the common poster wouldn't be aware of.
Many of these things aren't that big of a deal, and the normal poster doesn't know, so doesn't care. (winkety-wink-wink)

But there are other things that you guys should know, things that I have learned only because of my super secret stealth and keen people skills.
My job as mod could be in danger, as well as my life.

Pass on this information, and let the media know! Well...erm...ok, just tell the people in IRC and have a good chuckle. You'll think this is a joke, but it's serious business. Seriously.

Ok, here it is, straight from Havok's XXX-files :

------

-

Jason/Alien

- actually an alien, sent here by his peers to create a website that will cause our nerdy noobish members to become addicted, hardcore wtf'ers. Soon all of us regulars will fall pray to this website. It shall turn us into crazy paranoid bastards, who will turn on other humans who think that some admin on a forum is an alien making us turn on them because they think that we're brainwashed by our admin who is really an alien trying to brainwash us. I have proof! Go into chat....His name is a|ien! He runs a site very similar to this one called "alien"soup! Spread the truth!

------

BRiT/Bert

- He's really the guy who controlled Bert, from Bert and Ernie. Proof : BRiT, switch the i and the R, you get BiRT, which is very similar to Bert. Hence Bert and Ernie. There are more facts to prove this, but they don't matter. He just posts pic of naked little kids, nothing serious. :thumbsup: -

------

Broken/g.i.t.k.f.

- Secretly a monk who hides in the mountains of Texas, and gets into the heads of the little 13 and 14 year old posters here. He makes them fear Buddha, to bring them in his direction. Then he brings them into the mountains so he may create more male monks who will soon become abstinent angry psycho killers that will take down the Spurs, just so Detroit can win! Maybe even every year! There may be no more basketball players at all after he's done! Just Detroit! Fuck! -

------

Gehtfuct/Big Daddy GF

- Nothing serious either, he's just a whore monger. Interesting fact about GF : He's the first gay moderator for wtf.com!
Hehehe!
(had to throw teh ghey in there for ol' GF. I know him and his mate {maxipoo} appreciate being mentioned.) -

------​

I have to go before it's too late...

If you know any other underground shit the public should hear, then post it dammit!

The people need to know.
i coulda sworn it was DrGehtfuct on one forum and BigDaddyGehtfuct on another.... oh well

bnccoder

Postaholic

junglizm

The alien finally reveals his true face. He has been hiding amongst us for years. He is terrorizing the planet with his ban-ray and his Ray Bans (Sold separately). Be weary of this one as he is witty and dangerous adversary.
[font=&quot]

S.C.U.M. is not responsible for lost or stolen Ray Bans 7.95 Shipping and handling will apply. See store for details.[/font]

i think G is gonna be pissed when she reads this. B is a monk! holy shit, everything else was obvious. well ok i don't get the bert and ernie thing but eh what do you care?

bnccoder said:

junglizm

The alien finally reveals his true face. He has been hiding amongst us for years. He is terrorizing the planet with his ban-ray and his Ray Bans (Sold separately). Be weary of this one as he is witty and dangerous adversary.
[font=&quot]

S.C.U.M. is not responsible for lost or stolen Ray Bans 7.95 Shipping and handling will apply. See store for details.[/font]
I had no idea Jung was a muddfish. :eek:

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
MuddPUPPY = Amphibian

Amphibian ≠ Fish

Therefore, one can assume that:

Muddfish ≠ Muddpuppy

Go back to biology 101. :rolleyes:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Nymphchick said:
i think G is gonna be pissed when she reads this. B is a monk! holy shit, everything else was obvious. well ok i don't get the bert and ernie thing but eh what do you care?
you have completely missed the point, your doing this to often and its getting on my nerves

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Don't listen to havok.. He's a spy, he works for them.. He wants you to think he's on your side, so you think you know he thinks you're cool when in fact he knows you think he thinks you are, but actually he just wants to eat your babies.

Here's the proof : HavokChylde : Number of letters = 11
EatyoBabies : Number of letters = 11

omfg.. Same number of letters!!! So it's really true then.. All that time, he was just faking so he could take a bite in our babies!!!!

/me runs outside, raises fists and screams, "Daaaamn youuuuu internet, daaaaaamn you to heeeeeellll !!!!!"

RageAgainst said:

omfg.. Same number of letters!!! So it's really true then.. All that time, he was just faking so he could take a bite in our babies!!!!

/me runs outside, raises fists and screams, "Daaaamn youuuuu internet, daaaaaamn you to heeeeeellll !!!!!"
ahahahahhahahahhhahhahahahahahhahahahahhaahhahahahahhahahahhhahahahahahahhahahah *heavy breath* ahhahhaahahahhahahhahahahahhhahahahahahahahhah *commence wheezing*

RageAgainst said:
Don't listen to havok.. He's a spy, he works for them.. He wants you to think he's on your side, so you think you know he thinks you're cool when in fact he knows you think he thinks you are, but actually he just wants to eat your babies.

Dude, quit stating the obvious. I told you guys that from the get go. And I only like mongolian babies. :rolleyes: Get with the program.

------

mmm...cheese / mmm...stfukthx

- Really an undercover brother from the Microsoft Corporation. He uses the responses to his purposefully shitty threads to examine the mind of elites against noobs. This information is returned to Mr. Gates so that he may become to ruler of teh elites. Once he's ruler, he's going to release a new O.S. called "Windows 1337 Edition", which will be the glitchiest of all Windows O.S. Save the world from this unjustice! Spread the word! -

------​

Oh no, they're on to me! I'm getting spammed to death! :confuse:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
BrIONwoshMunky said:
MuddPUPPY = Amphibian

Amphibian ≠ Fish

Therefore, one can assume that:

Muddfish ≠ Muddpuppy

Go back to biology 101. :rolleyes:
I got news for ya, Sally. It's a fuckin' MUDD-FISH. On this website, as long as Dr.G has a dick to wave at the angry crowd, as long as I'm an outfuckingstanding member of this God's gift to the Goddamned interfuckstickwebn3ts, it WILL ALWAYS be a mother fuckin' MUDD-FISH!

(*)<===8 = Muddfish

So sayeth the WTF Gods.

Got it?

Good.

Now go geht it!

YUCK FOU!!! said:
you have completely missed the point, your doing this to often and its getting on my nerves
you always geht on my nerves, but i don't feel the need to point this out, again, i said but no one cares so shut the hell up! :p

YUCK FOU!!! said:
*you're

fag...

BTW, you're too cocky all the time and it's getting on my nerves.

BrIONwoshMunky said:
Faggot*

By the way, quit being a douche, the stench is beginning to sicken me. :thumbsdn:
:thumbsup: *

BTW, quit being so cool, the coolness is starting to make me feel inferior. :(

Descent

Hella Constipated
HavokChylde said:
Dude, quit stating the obvious. I told you guys that from the get go. And I only like mongolian babies. :rolleyes: Get with the program.

------

mmm...cheese / mmm...stfukthx

- Really an undercover brother from the Microsoft Corporation. He uses the responses to his purposefully shitty threads to examine the mind of elites against noobs. This information is returned to Mr. Gates so that he may become to ruler of teh elites. Once he's ruler, he's going to release a new O.S. called "Windows 1337 Edition", which will be the glitchiest of all Windows O.S. Save the world from this unjustice! Spread the word! -

------​

Oh no, they're on to me! I'm getting spammed to death! :confuse:

*Awaits asshole ripping and crosses fingers*

And Awaken - stop with the bad-ass "Altered Beast" sprite hack avatar. Anyone can do that shit to be l33t.

Descent said:
*Awaits asshole ripping and crosses fingers*

And Awaken - stop with the bad-ass "Altered Beast" sprite hack avatar. Anyone can do that shit to be l33t.
Holy Cow. No.

Now let me go find an image that suits this post.

Awaken said:
:thumbsup: *

BTW, quit being so cool, the coolness is starting to make me feel inferior. :(
BTW, quit being so inferior, it's beginning to make me feel cool. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.