WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

S.C.U.M. Presents: Bothersome Clowns and Bunnies

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other day I was walking down a street when I saw a clown jump out of a tree. The damned clown was holding a machine gun. He yelled "Want a ballon?!" and fired at me. I had no choice but to use Skitchoo000poopoo as a human shield. Skitchooo000 was staring at the sky and muttering something about haveing a crush on Descent. I had no time to think of why he would say this and used him as a human shield. The clown realized who he was dealing with and ran towards me. I had no choice but to grab the pig that had replaced the sun on that fatefull day and throw it at the clown from hell. The pig quickly devoured the clown which with his last moments dropped his mask. I realized that The_Lamp_Incident was the clown. The pig then turned to me and said:
Thanks FCC I finally got him off my hitlist.
I said:
Your welcome Trebeck.
That was when the J for the Jeapordy! Signall went off. Trebeck snorted once and flew away on his magical carpet. I started to walk again when a 12 foot tall bunnie jumped in my way.
I have found you yet again FCC
Said the giant bunnie. I immeaditly knew who it was. It was Cuddles.
Damned beat. I thought you were vanquished long ago!
I told the demon.
Nay. I can't be killed by your feeble attempts.
I knew what I had to do. I pulled out my S.C.U.M. badge and held it out for I hoped it would protect me. Sadly it did not phase the beast. It only angered her. I knew that a 12 foot tall anoexic princess bunnie was trouble. I decided to run at the beast. I shoved the badge at the scorpion woman. And yelled. The beast was stunned. I noticed Junglizm driving around in his Cadillac (that had spinners) and called for him. For I knew that only Jung the e-thug could put this beast down. Jung heard me and drove over to us. Cuddles winced at the sight of Jung for Jung vanquished her before. Jung yelled that she should
Brace yo' sef foo!
I ran for cover. I saw Jung do battle with the beast and was in awe. Jung had recently popped a cap in BRiT so he stole his Admin Staff of Magic. I saw Jung brandish his weapon and closed my eyes for this would be Cuddles' last stand. As I heard Cuddles scream her last screams I grimaced for the shrieks that was spewed from her mouth was bone-chilling. When I heard Jung drive away I looked up and saw that Cuddles was no more. I walked by the skortched earth were Cuddles once stood and laughed.

Bibas

That's Illogical.
:rofl: ...oh, and btw - you need to smoke less weed.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
I hate the FCC said:
Thanks for noticing that I am. It was a real self-esteem boost. :thumbsup:
No problem man, you are the ugliest piece of shit I have ever seen!

Just being honest mate :thumbsup:

Cheers

juggernaut

Stop ASKING Me!
at least it's a 'friendly' kind of ugly...

almost cute, in a repugnant sort of way, perhaps that's just pity speaking, though.

MR NEWBIE_ said:
No problem man, you are the ugliest piece of shit I have ever seen!

Just being honest mate :thumbsup:

Cheers
Thanks man. :thumbsup: Honesty is the best policy. :thumbsup: Cheers indeed. :thumbsup:

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
MR NEWBIE_ said:
Are you ugly in real life?

Yes you are.
Sorry buddy, but you are not welcome back here. You've been voted off the island. To keep things entertaining around here, you've been perm-a-caged for now.

Cheers!

Descent

Hella Constipated
This is by far your best post.

Ghetto Junglizm rocks!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
BRiT said:
Sorry buddy, but you are not welcome back here. You've been voted off the island. To keep things entertaining around here, you've been perm-a-caged for now.

Cheers!
Brit, did you let them back in just to cage them? Thats cruelty at its best. I love it!

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
dustinzgirl said:
Brit, did you let them back in just to cage them? Thats cruelty at its best. I love it!
lol but you know its all fun and games till some one gets cages and then its hilarious......

p.s. jung bough his glock from me :woot:

BRiT said:

Cheers!
I see you have mentioned the island. Is he on it again? I think so. I checked his profile and there was a spot that said Island. :thumbsup:

Takkun

Anonymooo.
You think that after all this time Cuddles would start to develop immunities to Junglizm's ownage. I think she likes the abuse.

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
Takkun said:
You think that after all this time Cuddles would start to develop immunities to Junglizm's ownage. I think she likes the abuse.
:oogle: Kinky.

Status
Not open for further replies.