WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

S.C.U.M. Presents : Brain and Nymph, Getting Sexual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok you two freaks. I know you wanna talk weird kinky dirty shit to each other about how Brainwash likes to bite the lips of Nymph's kitty, while she scratches the tip of your little wang with her fingernails, so just have at it.

Nasty bastards.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
[00:03] <lcarus> There are young ears.
[00:03] <lcarus> Get a room!

brainwashmonkey said:
Why, whatever are you guys talking about?
Oh man, don't make me waste space when you claim to start something you won't finish.

Pussy.

brainwashmonkey said:
I didn't say I would start anything... you tard. :thumbsdn: :rolleyes:

Fucker.

Ok, well, I might have proof.

[02:01] <Nymphchic> lets go flame eachother
[02:01] <brainwash> well,
[02:01] <Jingles> nymph likes it, i'll open the thread and kick it off, and you can amuse us with your sexual flames.
[02:01] <Jingles> lol
[02:01] <Nymphchic> see whos better
[02:01] <brainwash> I win
[02:01] <Nymphchic> lol
[02:01] <Nymphchic> whatever
[02:01] <Nymphchic> and ya thats a flame
[02:02] * Nymphchic sticks tongue out
[02:02] * brainwash bites Nymphchic's tongue, and agreees to the sexual flaming idea.
[02:02] <Nymphchic> lol
[02:02] * lcarus sighs
[02:02] <lcarus> There are young ears.
[02:02] * Nymphchic bites monkey bums dick
[02:02] * brainwash feels for poor "monkey bum"

Freak.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I wouldn't say that....

and besides she's a whore.

She's been passing out blow jobs in the Tavern all night.

brainwashmonkey said:
I wouldn't say that....

No shit?

I thought i saw some short little midget girl wearing a bikini over there.

How much is she charging?

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
Charging? You must be confused. She's handing out beer and offering a free peter puffing if we let her "post" in the Tavern.

brainwashmonkey said:
Charging? You must be confused. She's handing out beer and offering a free peter puffing if we let her "post" in the Tavern.

Oh even better. I'm not sure if I want those mouth herpes to spread to my dick though. It's not a risk I'm worth taking.

I'll take the free beer though.

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
I dunno if it's herpes. It looks as if her mouth is constantly moving... I think it may have a life all it's own. All of the crabs have been eaten by the Lobsters.

brainwashmonkey said:
I dunno if it's herpes. It looks as if her mouth is constantly moving... I think it may have a life all it's own. All of the crabs have been eaten by the Lobsters.

Shit, there are crabs left. The big ones at least.

I just had a beer with one. He's a good guy once he sobers up. A little overweight though.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
The funny thing is, you boys only WISH she would let you have a gander at her goodies. Sad, isnt it, that you are far to incompetent for even a girl who calls herself nymphchick, which is why you will exist alone and having only your hands and the internet for sexual enjoyment.

:p

dustinzgirl said:
The funny thing is, you boys only WISH she would let you have a gander at her goodies. Sad, isnt it, that you are far to incompetent for even a girl who calls herself nymphchick, which is why you will exist alone and having only your hands and the internet for sexual enjoyment.

:p
God if only my hands were all I ever needed so I wouldn't have to hook up with most of the "hellspawn" that the women out there are. Not all are bad, no one get seriously offended by it, but shit, anyone of them that has crossed my path = hellspawn.

Little girls are the devil!

shep

Local alcoholic
brainwashmonkey said:
I wouldn't say that....

Can i have one? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.