WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

S.C.U.M. Presents : Deus and Havok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deusux.

I know why your little penguin has a spot blacked out on his eyes....

He knew a day would come when someone comes along and puts you in such a pitiful moaning state of agony, through the power of words, that he just can't bear to see you.

Since his little fins won't reach his face to rip out his eyeballs from the gruesome trance I'll leave you in, he asked his artist to black them out. Much appreciation linux-penguin-artist. The little guy doesn't deserve to see this.

Deus, why do you want the flame badge so bad? Is it compensation for the average, masturbate-to-saturday-morning-cartoon life? Is there no woman in your life? You couldn't beat Pac-Man? Let us know.

I simply want it to prove I can earn a litle symbol as good as the rest of them. As for you....I'm not sure bro. I think you're obsessed.

What is Deus_Ex_Machina? A person or event that provides a sudden and unexpected solution to a difficulty. So you will save wtf.com, by being someone to seriously clown on! Many laughs at your expense my friend.

Alright, well I have to go have sex with a woman.

That's because I have a life other than Wtf. I'm a social chameleon.

Then I'm going to go have a Budweiser with your little penguin friend. Until next time Deus.

Dooby, dooby dooo.....

ChilianFuckFace said:
penguin are stupid...

Whoa, whoa. Stay out of this man. It's going to geht uglier than the stain at the bottom of deus' underwear.

Takkun

Anonymooo.
Deus Ex Machina translates to "the god in the machine". So, yeah. The hand of God comes down from the clouds and gives us this dipshit with which to solve our problems. I hope our problems come in the form of a locked door so we can beat it down with his head.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
havok was that supposed to be a flame because it sounded more like a weak supposed-to-be insult poem. if deus wants the badge let the baby have his bottle, dont go and make a big fuss about it but you had to and you made an ass out of your self in the process, by proving that your flames are about as hot as christmas day in alaska.... you say that you can achieve the 10th degree flaming badge? with piss warm shit like that im surprised you can even show your face in B&T.

so far im thinking deus could kick your ass.

Takkun

Anonymooo.
YUCK FOU!!! said:
havok was that supposed to be a flame because it sounded more like a weak supposed-to-be insult poem. if deus wants the badge let the baby have his bottle, dont go and make a big fuss about it but you had to and you made an ass out of your self in the process, by proving that your flames are about as hot as christmas day in alaska.... you say that you can achieve the 10th degree flaming badge? with piss warm shit like that im surprised you can even show your face in B&T.

Hell, at least he put in the effort to capitalize.

That's not aimed at you, just so you know.

YUCK FOU!!! said:

Ahh. You dumb fucker. Everyone has to come in with an attempt to ruin my fun. Deus and I made a joint effort in saying "hey, let's bash each other for fun, no hard feelings."

It's harder to start shit with someone you don't despise, than you would think.

And this little punk still hasn't replied.

YUCK FOU!!! said:
oh okay my bad :D

No problem. Now we can sit around and wait about 10 years for deus to come up with something coy enough to counter-attack the shitty post I made.

It was crap, and he still can't geht me back. Life is good.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
HavokChylde said:
Ahh. You dumb fucker. Everyone has to come in with an attempt to ruin my fun. Deus and I made a joint effort in saying "hey, let's bash each other for fun, no hard feelings."

It's harder to start shit with someone you don't despise, than you would think.

And this little punk still hasn't replied.

Let's all go smoke a bong together!!!

Bullshyt said:
Let's all go smoke a bong together!!!

Man. Bullshyt. This thread isn't about going to smoke a bong together.

It's about waiting for deus to come and be an active member of S.C.U.M.

Doy.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
I'd love to jump in this, but I'd be breaking into S.C.U.M.'s world domination plans.

betrayed said:
I'd love to jump in this, but I'd be breaking into S.C.U.M.'s world domination plans.

Fuckit.

Be S.C.U.M. like us, and you can take over the world as well!

It's going to be a looooong time before we geht to that point though.

alright I'm back Havok...no hard feelings, right? :D

you've got me all wrong Havok... you're the one that has to prove yourself. you think the flame badge will give you the respect that you don't deserve... that's the only way that you can fit in with all the other "master flamers".

Well I've got something to tell you Mr. HC.
Even with the flame badge you will only be slightly a little more respected.
You will not gain a friendship with anybody, even with the nice shiny red flame badge.

It proves nothing. I will geht it before you, and I will destroy your reputation as the popular member. You are nothing. You are insignificant.

:D Still friends, right?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
deus_ex_machina said:
alright I'm back Havok...no hard feelings, right? :D

you've got me all wrong Havok... you're the one that has to prove yourself. you think the flame badge will give you the respect that you don't deserve... that's the only way that you can fit in with all the other "master flamers".

Well I've got something to tell you Mr. HC.
Even with the flame badge you will only be slightly a little more respected.
You will not gain a friendship with anybody, even with the nice shiny red flame badge.

It proves nothing. I will geht it before you, and I will destroy your reputation as the popular member. You are nothing. You are insignificant.

:D Still friends, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.