WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

S.C.U.M. Presents: Dis' or That!

Status
Not open for further replies.
((This is a flaming game)) :thumbsup:

((READ THE RULES BEFORE YOU POST!!!))

Here's how it works:

Choose one poster of your choice from this site.
Then, take them out! ((Off with their heads, so to speak.)) :mfinger:
Give them a nice "Dis" ((do not hold back, give it to em'!)) :mfinger:
Then, either that person can respond, or another can cut in. ((Either way, the next poster MUST "Dis'" only the previous poster.))
Please, keep you "disses" to only one, or two lines ((straight to the point, if you will))

Example: ((there are two Examples))

<<HaVok>> TB, I'm going to slap you around a bit with a rather large trout! You stupid fucking, ignorant NoOb!

<<TB>> HaVoK, you are a fucking moron. I hope you get stabbed in the face with a rather large dildo! You Twat!!!

Or, ((when someone else cuts in))

<<Cuddles>> DG, You suck ass! You abusive little cock-sucker!!! ((or whatever she's bitching, about these days))

<<Junglizm>> Cuddles, you fucking bitchy, little cunt! You should go back to school, or will kindergarten not accept you any more?

I'll start it off:

I_Hate_The_FCC: You're a fucking stupid, little bitch! You should be placed upon a pedestal, and shot in the back of the head. You fucking ignorant, little whore! :mfinger:

You stupid little shit TB I hate you you little cock sucker you are un-original and stupid you prick. You're like Cuddles but worse. I hope you die painfully.
I don't know why you're in SCUM you're not even funny!

I hate the FCC said:
You stupid little shit TB I hate you you little cock sucker you are un-original and stupid you prick. You're like Cuddles but worse. I hope you die painfully.
I don't know why you're in SCUM you're not even funny!
FCC, you're a queer. Obviously it's true because why else would you hang on to the fact that I used the word "gay" ?
You lack any true intelligence, you probably didn't even read my whole entire post. Fucking bitch.

Awaken said:
FCC, you're a queer. Obviously it's true because why else would you hang on to the fact that I used the word "gay" ?
You lack any true intelligence, you probably didn't even read my whole entire post. Fucking bitch.
Clearly you have some homosexual thoughts since you use always tell everyone they're gay. I did read your post and I realized what a dolt you are. Too bad you do not know what a dolt is. You say I have low intelligence yet your statement on abortion is "It's gay". I have no time to argue with such an imbicile I have much better things to do. I suggest you pass the 6th grade before you post here again.

I hate the FCC said:
Clearly you have some homosexual thoughts since you use always tell everyone they're gay. I did read your post and I realized what a dolt you are. Too bad you do not know what a dolt is. You say I have low intelligence yet your statement on abortion is "It's gay". I have no time to argue with such an imbicile I have much better things to do. I suggest you pass the 6th grade before you post here again.
Gay isn't necessarily homosexual. It's also used to signify something distasteful. I am against homosexuality(good job, you didn't abbreviate it...) but that's not why I used that word to show my distaste. Get over it.
And wtf? I don't know what a dolt is? Do you know what a dolt is? Is that your only insult? Fuck, you suck.

You spelled imbecile wrong, as well. Dumbfuck.

Awaken said:
Gay isn't necessarily homosexual. It's also used to signify something distasteful. I am against homosexuality(good job, you didn't abbreviate it...) but that's not why I used that word to show my distaste. Get over it.
And wtf? I don't know what a dolt is? Do you know what a dolt is? Is that your only insult? Fuck, you suck.

You spelled imbecile wrong, as well. Dumbfuck.
I do know what a dolt is you ass it is a stupid person. Now you know what it is too! Are you against homosexuality because you are afraid you are gay?

FCC, you fag, how dare you insult one who is part of the S.C.U.M. krew. That only shows your own weakness. Why don't you go insult a poster that you don't know like the back of your hand? And yes, I know you guys are "close". Don't post your xanga online with such detailed events, ever again.

HavokChylde said:
FCC, you fag, how dare you insult one who is part of the S.C.U.M. krew. That only shows your own weakness. Why don't you go insult a poster that you don't know like the back of your hand? And yes, I know you guys are "close". Don't post your xanga online with such detailed events, ever again.
No, I don't think that. And congrats on being a dumbass and flaming the wrong person...
EDIT: Shit, you changed it

Awaken you stupid son of a bitch. You are probably in the 7th grade and listen to what your parents tell you. How sad. I can tell because you have no good explaination of why you're against anything or you're just incapable of giving a well thought out response.

Wow, you are a fuctard. Read the post. "EDIT: Shit, you changed it" which means he changed his post.

Awaken said:
Wow, you are a fuctard. Read the post. "EDIT: Shit, you changed it" which means he changed his post.
Thanks for explaining. :rolleyes: I never would have known without you telling me. Now that it's explained I can see that you are a genius! Wow where would I be without you. :rolleyes: <sarcasm/>

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
FCC, you're small, fat, ugly, and your mother doesn't like you. (*lacks imagination*)

Rage against said:
FCC, you're small, fat, ugly, and your mother doesn't like you. (*lacks imagination*)

?

Rage, man, come on now.

You've been here for how long?

You know how to post a good flame...But still, you decide to post shit. I'm still not exactly sure why, but ok, screw it, I'll deal with it.

You know what Rage, may I give you some ammo? You seem like the type of poster, so this might work for you : You suk ass dude, man, you, suck, ass. fuck, man, I meen, I don't know why you thinc your so cool!?

There ya go, get back at me by commenting on by spelling and punctuation. :thumbsup:

Havok, you little fuck! Was that supposed to be funny? You fucking, rapist of the communist sheep. Why don’t you log off, and go back to fucking the sleeve of your favorite jacket. You cum sucking, CockMuncher! :mfinger:

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
hey....you have a ying-yang on your avatar....is that the same insignia on the bowling team jerseys? I bet the T-shirt store had that one in the little binder on the counter....it was on sale wasnt it? But the guy said he would give you a discout because you were in the same self defense class in the gym at the community college. Then you went and bought some corn dogs and watched the wedding tape with your uncle Harry getting married to his partner Steven.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Taylor_Blade said:
Havok, you little fuck! Was that supposed to be funny? You fucking, rapist of the communist sheep. Why don’t you log off, and go back to fucking the sleeve of your favorite jacket. You cum sucking, CockMuncher! :mfinger:
Taylor, I just hate you that's all. Maybe it's your lack of talent in everything (to my knowledge), including, but not limited to writing and flaming. I'd of laughed in your face about those "I'm a cutter!"-type songs you posted in the Writer's Block, but I was afraid Kitana would go on yet another power-trip and eat my cat. And what the fuck's wrong with fucking your jacket sleeve? So what if Havok has a monsterously large penis that doesn't fit into any woman (or man, for that matter) holes? So what if every time he fucks a girl she gets a stomach ulcer? And I'm a communist sheep. It's better than being American.

First of all read the rules you fucking moron. Second of all what is wrong with being American?
Also, I don't give a fuck what you think. Hate me all you want, you fucking bitch. I mean seriously is that supposed to make me feel bad? Why don't you just pull the dick out of your mouth, and remove the stick from your ass. Then, you will see what a fuck up, you are. Ohh and ScrewballFucker thanks for playing. Now, go back to bed, before your dad gets jealous.

BTW: I hope you have better flames than that. Because, honestly I may suck at flaming, but you're not exactly Mr. Creative either, smart guy. and don't take things so seriously you NutSucker.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Taylor_Blade said:
First of all read the rules you fucking moron. Second of all what is wrong with being American?
Also, I don't give a fuck what you think. Hate me all you want, you fucking bitch. I mean seriously is that supposed to make me feel bad? Why don't you just pull the dick out of your mouth, and remove the stick from your ass. Then, you will see what a fuck up, you are. Ohh and ScrewballFucker thanks for playing. Now, go back to bed, before your dad gets jealous.

BTW: I hope you have better flames than that. Because, honestly I may suck at flaming, but you're not exactly Mr. Creative either, smart guy. and don't take things so seriously you NutSucker.
ScrewballFucker.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Aaahh... You're almost as bad as Descent.

And for your information, it's actually my own dick in my mouth (auto-fellatio.. YAY!) and not a stick in my ass, but DIZNUTS' hand. Ask him. He lost his watch.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
aha hah FUCK YOU

you are one really stupid fag, your immature posts continue to drill into my head like my dick into your moms wide pussy, your hanging around like a fucking sist. so slip your head back up your ass and snap your fucking neck

peace out, okay now everyone hit me with your best shot

YUCK FOU!!! said:
aha hah FUCK YOU

you are one really stupid fag, your immature posts continue to drill into my head like my dick into your moms wide pussy, your hanging around like a fucking sist. so slip your head back up your ass and snap your fucking neck

peace out, okay now everyone hit me with your best shot
Well, I'll go with the flow on the forum.

You fucking faggot, you can't even spell, you fucking retard. It's "cyst" not "sist" where the fuck did you go to school? Wipe that smile off your face, it's making the cum drip out of your mouth.

meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.