S.C.U.M. Presents: Everyone wishes they were Tzedek

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
It's true. Look at his custom user title and the Yuck_Fou!!!'s and then Mmm...Cheese's. They wish they were as good as Tz. :thumbsup: They never will be. Why will they never be better than Tz? Look at Tz's sig.
HavokChylde said:
Trebeck is the king of life.
How true. Yuck and Mmm..cheese wish they were as good as Trebeck but they never will be. Trebeck is their god. Whatever he does they mimic in some way. Trebeck is the master of Yuck, and mmm...cheese. :thumbsup:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Trebek can not even stand beside me. i am the elite of all who are known

Trebek is Chicken shit when faced against me.

never compare my greatness to his chickenshitedness

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
YUCK FOU!!! said:
Trebek can not even stand beside me. i am the elite of all who are known

Trebek is Chicken shit when faced against me.

never compare my greatness to his chickenshitedness
:rotflmao: You feared the wrath of Trebeck and changed your cusom user title :rotflmao: You cower at the sight of the great being known as Trebeck. :thumbsup:

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
tzedek said:
:thumbsup: have no fear the king of life is here. Look, yucky changed his user text.
He fears you Trebeck. He is not worthy of your great presence. :thumbsup:
Descent you have every reason to envy Trebeck. :thumbsup:

Nymphchick

Fack Aff!
this comming from pat sajack :bs:. at least jepordy is interesting to watch, wheel of fortune sucks. so don't envy his game show leetness :D

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
FCC,

BWM's little stories are way better than yours....and i already told tzedek to clean his room...so he wont be playing on teh internets for while. S.C.U.M is dead....and I killed it.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
tzedek said:
:thumbsup: have no fear the king of life is here. Look, yucky changed his user text.
i sir changed my user title about a week ago after you and your s.h.i.t. buddies had a nice little cry of mine being similar. so dont get your hopes up that i chaged it because of this thread. i changed it because i have had enough of little 7th graders like youself stinking up this forum. so i gave the baby his bottle.

in closing by making a post like this it makes you look even more sad. this thread is pathetic and so are you.

tzedek

Original Member
YUCK FOU!!! said:
i sir changed my user title about a week ago after you and your s.h.i.t. buddies had a nice little cry of mine being similar. so dont get your hopes up that i chaged it because of this thread. i changed it because i have had enough of little 7th graders like youself stinking up this forum. so i gave the baby his bottle.

in closing by making a post like this it makes you look even more sad. this thread is pathetic and so are you.
Im so hurt. :cry:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
I hate the FCC said:
It's true. Look at his custom user title and the Yuck_Fou!!!'s and then Mmm...Cheese's. They wish they were as good as Tz. :thumbsup: They never will be. Why will they never be better than Tz? Look at Tz's sig. How true. Yuck and Mmm..cheese wish they were as good as Trebeck but they never will be. Trebeck is their god. Whatever he does they mimic in some way. Trebeck is the master of Yuck, and mmm...cheese. :thumbsup:
While your all playin HOUSE like a bunch of silly boys, and arguing the point that Trebeck is the man! S.C.U.M.'s place on WTF is slowly tarnishing with threads like this! FCC, get a fucking life, or ghet laid, or get fuck, I don't know a silly scum member to polish your knob!

There's more to life than silly boy stories that are second rate to the writer's block! I have arrived at this due to the fact that your shit ain't halve as funny as the stuff my kid writes about Johnny Bravo!

Havok

Mr. Ee
TwisT said:
While your all playin HOUSE like a bunch of silly boys, and arguing the point that Trebeck is the man! S.C.U.M.'s place on WTF is slowly tarnishing with threads like this! FCC, get a fucking life, or ghet laid, or get fuck, I don't know a silly scum member to polish your knob!

There's more to life than silly boy stories that are second rate to the writer's block! I have arrived at this due to the fact that your shit ain't halve as funny as the stuff my kid writes about Johnny Bravo!

:rolleyes: It happens TwisT. Everyone's place on wtf.com tarnishes as well, with a few shitty threads. Ours just stick out more because of our loverly titles.

And who's arguing the fact Trebeck is the man?

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
I hate the FCC said:
Yuck and Mmm..cheese wish they were as good as Trebeck but they never will be. Trebeck is their god. Whatever he does they mimic in some way. Trebeck is the master of Yuck, and mmm...cheese. :thumbsup:

:readup:

Status
Not open for further replies.