S.C.U.M. Presents: Fucking taxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I pay taxes. I pay them damn near every day. The only problem is... Where in the holy hell do they go?

I don't see the roads being widened.

I don't see the school being renovated.

I don't see toilets getting cleaned.

Not only that, but the shelves in the mother fucking store are always empty. I was just in there, and nothing worth buying was in stock. How in the fuck am I supposed to buy shit and stimiulate the economy if there isn't anything to buy?

Stupid stock boys.

Stupid tax collectors. :thumbsdn:

Awaken

God

:confuse:

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
I've not seen the military drive down the road or clean my toilet...

I've not seen the military post in WTF.com. :thumbsdn:

tzedek

Original Member
BrIONwoshMunky said:
I've not seen the military drive down the road or clean my toilet...

I've not seen the military post in WTF.com. :thumbsdn:

english?

Havok

Mr. Ee
I get taxed very little.

Perhaps it's my age.

Perhaps it's my wicked awesomeness.

Perhaps it's because I'm a mod on wtf.com. :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
BrIONwoshMunky said:
I pay taxes. I pay them damn near every day. The only problem is... Where in the holy hell do they go?

I don't see the roads being widened.

I don't see the school being renovated.

I don't see toilets getting cleaned.

Not only that, but the shelves in the mother fucking store are always empty. I was just in there, and nothing worth buying was in stock. How in the fuck am I supposed to buy shit and stimiulate the economy if there isn't anything to buy?

Stupid stock boys.

Stupid tax collectors. :thumbsdn:

You know, I pay a lot in taxes for state, not federal, but anyways. Im on medical leave, and I went to ask if I could get some "emergency" assistance.

I got laughed out of the Human services department.

Fuckers.

I see my taxes going to big fat fucking assholes to spend it on expensive shit like limos.
Why does anyone need a limo?

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
There aren't even any limo's in the fucking store. I think the higher up's are keeping all of the profits to themselves. :thumbsdn:

At least put the limo's on the damned shelves so us common folk can buy them. I'm sure we'll be taxed to shit and back, but at least I'd have a limo. :mad:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
BrIONwoshMunky said:
There aren't even any limo's in the fucking store. I think the higher up's are keeping all of the profits to themselves. :thumbsdn:

At least put the limo's on the damned shelves so us common folk can buy them. I'm sure we'll be taxed to shit and back, but at least I'd have a limo. :mad:

I have a limo, Jump in mine! ;)

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
The store hasn't been restocked all weekend. :thumbsdn: I can't even buy my wife another ring. I can't even buy my niece some cake. :( She's the best niece evar too. And she goes without cake for the whole weekend. :thumbsdn: The taxes go to the higher ups and they geht an 80% discount on everything! Damned Admins of WTF.com geht everything from the taxpayers. :thumbsdn:

Status
Not open for further replies.