WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

S.C.U.M. presents: g.e.h.t.f.u.c.t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,350
2,352
387
#1
Jesus fuck! Can we stop with the d.u.m.b.a.s.s. threads already?
S.T.F.U.
C.A.R.D.B.O.A.R.D.
T.H.I.S.I.S.G.A.Y.
S.P.U.N.K.

You're all a bunch of unoriginal f.u.c.k.t.a.r.d.s.
You're doing nothing but trying to one up the S.C.U.M. overlord with your complete stupidity and lack of imagination. The whole thing just bores the fuck outta me. Next thing you'll know,you'll all be changing your names to try to be someone you're far from....

gehtfuct II,Mrs.MaxPower,Broken Jr.,Havoks illegitimate Chylde.

Go back home,man. Go to your room,close the fuckin' door and go to sleep. That's all we're gehtting from your wanna-be asses. YOU sounding like it's nappy-time.

Bitch!
 
#2
Me said:
Let me explain myself, am by no means a S.C.U.M. wannabe. Though the klan is cool, I wouldn't wanna join. If anything it's a parody of all the other wannabe's. Let's face it, few know the meaning of S.C.U.M. Nobody gives a shit what S.P.U.N.K. was, and nobody is gonna give a fuck about U.R.M.O.M.

C.A.R.D.B.O.A.R.D. has no meaning, nor any members. There was really no other way to present it. After all, shitty acronym klan name with no meaning followed by ownage (At least most cases) is the sexy new thing to do. Give the C.A.R.D.B.O.A.R.D. shit a quick laugh and a forget-about-it. That's all I ever saw it as.
Blaugr
 
5,711
1,285
257
#3
gehtfuct said:
Jesus fuck! Can we stop with the d.u.m.b.a.s.s. threads already?
S.T.F.U.
C.A.R.D.B.O.A.R.D.
T.H.I.S.I.S.G.A.Y.
S.P.U.N.K.

You're all a bunch of unoriginal f.u.c.k.t.a.r.d.s.
You're doing nothing but trying to one up the S.C.U.M. overlord with your complete stupidity and lack of imagination. The whole thing just bores the fuck outta me. Next thing you'll know,you'll all be changing your names to try to be someone you're far from....

gehtfuct II,Mrs.MaxPower,Broken Jr.,Havoks illegitimate Chylde.

Go back home,man. Go to your room,close the fuckin' door and go to sleep. That's all we're gehtting from your wanna-be asses. YOU sounding like it's nappy-time.

Bitch!
This thread.... wow.

http://www.wtf.com/showthread.php?t=9036

:thumbsup:

I agree. Check the link...
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,886
0
0
#4
Ole Getfuct; he's got such a way with words. I like the way he throws the non-curse words in every so often. Man that's wondermus.
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,350
2,352
387
#5
Broken said:
Ole Getfuct; he's got such a way with words. I like the way he throws the non-curse words in every so often. Man that's wondermus.
LMAO..wondermus.

Hey,this is B&T man. You've got to watch your fuckin' language around here.
*Pssst!* In case you haven't noticed...we're surrounded by motherfucking kids.
 
5,711
1,285
257
#6
Hey, geht. You're my idol!

Hey, gehtfuct! I like the things you doooo! Hey, gehtfuct, if I could I would be you!

 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,350
2,352
387
#7
Awaken said:
Hey, geht. You're my idol!

Hey, gehtfuct! I like the things you doooo! Hey, gehtfuct, if I could I would be you!
You know,for an ugly chick you're pretty......funny.
What's funnier,is that I've had you figured for a Fruit Loop type of crumb cruncher. Hmmm. Who'da thunk it.
 
5,711
1,285
257
#8
gehtfuct said:
You know,for an ugly chick you're pretty......funny.
What's funnier,is that I've had you figured for a Fruit Loop type of crumb cruncher. Hmmm. Who'da thunk it.
The song wouldn't have made sense, then. *shrugs*

I'm not quite sure what being an ugly chick has to do with being funny, but OK...
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,350
2,352
387
#9
Awaken said:
The song wouldn't have made sense, then. *shrugs*

I'm not quite sure what being an ugly chick has to do with being funny, but OK...
I'm not sure what page you're on....but,if you're refering to a song that "Dream Street" has burped out...then yes,we need to watch our language.


Chylde.
 
5,711
1,285
257
#10
gehtfuct said:
I'm not sure what page you're on....but,if you're refering to a song that "Dream Street" has burped out...then yes,we need to watch our language.


Chylde.
HA, PWNED! I have no idea what you're talking about, so I'll admit defeat.

If Dream Streat is really a band, then...fuck. Shit, that's lame.

I was referring to the Frosted Flakes commercial theme, though.
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,886
0
0
#11
gehtfuct said:
LMAO..wondermus.

Hey,this is B&T man. You've got to watch your fuckin' language around here.
*Pssst!* In case you haven't noticed...we're surrounded by motherfucking kids.
Trust me brother I noticed. It's rather disturbing. I am glad I am not the only one that noticed the flood of the pimple challanged posters.
 

Zoso

Zappafied
360
0
0
#12
Broken said:
Trust me brother I noticed. It's rather disturbing. I am glad I am not the only one that noticed the flood of the pimple challanged posters.

sucks doesnt it? im sick of all the "my teacher sucks" threads and the ones that start off "the other day in school some 7th grader picked on me"


BTW:

Awaken said:
Hey, geht. You're my idol!

Hey, gehtfuct! I like the things you doooo! Hey, gehtfuct, if I could I would be you!

*cough sucking up to faggots cough*
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,350
2,352
387
#13
Awaken said:
HA, PWNED! I have no idea what you're talking about, so I'll admit defeat.

If Dream Streat is really a band, then...fuck. Shit, that's lame.

I was referring to the Frosted Flakes commercial theme, though.
Don't worry,sweetpea. Your photo shop skills are worth an A+.
I laughed.
 
5,711
1,285
257
#14
gehtfuct said:
Don't worry,sweetpea. Your photo shop skills are worth an A+.
I laughed.
Roffle. I'm glad someone laughed.

As for Zoso...wtf? Don't even try. Your post failed. :thumbsdn:
 

Zoso

Zappafied
360
0
0
#15
you dignified it with a response and i apreciate that. now please, continue sucking up...
 
5,711
1,285
257
#16
Zoso said:
you dignified it with a response and i apreciate that. now please, continue sucking up...
How am I sucking up? Because I don't hate them? that makes it sucking up? Since when? So, why don't you stop sucking up to MSU or whatever. Or stop sucking up to all of your friends. What? It's not sucking up? Well, that's funny. That's what you just called it. :thumbsdn:
 

Zoso

Zappafied
360
0
0
#17
first of all, you make a song about a S.C.U.M member, then in all the other threads you are defending them, and attempting to flame on their thread. then, you change my post somehow so that it reads "WTF.com gods" on top of that and everything your status reads gehtfuct II. if its not sucking up than it must be a fantasy or obsession of some sort... keep your personal life to yourself. you have no idea what you are talking about with the MSUIndian remark....
 

Jung

???
Premium
13,998
2,267
487
#18
Zoso said:
then, you change my post somehow so that it reads "WTF.com gods" on top of that and everything your status reads gehtfuct II.
He can't edit your posts, try again.
 
5,711
1,285
257
#20
Zoso said:
first of all, you make a song about a S.C.U.M member, then in all the other threads you are defending them, and attempting to flame on their thread. then, you change my post somehow so that it reads "WTF.com gods" on top of that and everything your status reads gehtfuct II. if its not sucking up than it must be a fantasy or obsession of some sort... keep your personal life to yourself. you have no idea what you are talking about with the MSUIndian remark....
OK, for the User Status saying gehtfuct II, that's a joke. Ever heard of it?

zoso said:
joke ( P ) Pronunciation Key (jk)
n.
1. Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an amusing story with a punch line.
2. A mischievous trick; a prank.
3. An amusing or ludicrous incident or situation.
Failure :thumbsdn:

For the song, that was pretty simple since it was already made, moron.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.