WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

S.C.U.M. Presents: Gehtfuct, got fuct, then cried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Rumors have been cirulating around the interwebnets about an intense ass raping that took place somewhere in the halls of WTF.com. Yesterday evening, at about 10:40 P.M. EST, an admin at WTF.com noticed that gehtfuct had not been at his usual station. A search starts. The search continued all through the night, and ended early this morning, when Gehtfuct was found in a broom closet, huddled in a corner, crying. The e-Police assume Gehtfuct has been raped, and have asked that anyone with any information please come forward.

UPDATE: Gehtfuct finally muttered one word.... It was "magical". Could this be a Rune reference, a key to a past experience perhaps... The plot thickens.

UPDATE 2: Gehtfuct is now begining to remember. He mutters something about "My eyes!", and then bursts into tears again.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
It's not rape if the booty was given willfully.

Minute man Maximo busted in a flash. I was like;"You bastard! Hold me you,mother fucker. Why wont you talk to meh?"
Bah! Right after that,I fell asleep. I woke up the next day,soaking in my own urine and my hair was matted with cheese puffs.

I got up to open the door of MaxPowers office,and the mother fucker was locked.
I must have been in there for hours. I began to sob.

I dunno,it must have been about noon o'clock or so, I heard the jiggle-jiggle of the door knob;as if a fragile girly man hand tried to open it. I was like "thank GOD!!",I gotta take a hella shit. The door slowly opens,the light blazed into the room,blinding me for a moment. Standing before me I see the body of a S.C.U.M. God,his sheer presence left me speechless. As my vision became acustomed to the light....."WTF?!" I declared. This was no S.C.U.M. God. It was that goofy fucker Brainwashmonkey,butt assed nekkid; holding a mop in one hand,and a bottle of baby oil in the other,and with his mighty peanut flapping in the wind. This cheese dick had a smile on his face only a child molester could love. I got up and ran like Forest Gump to johnnyK's office to take a shit. BWM was like,"Where the fuck are you going?" My reply was,"STFU!! I'll be back later..." I glanced behind me to see BWM pick up some dirty underwares that were left behind(super soiled). He took them to his face and inhaled deeply,then slowly stepped inside the closet and closed the door.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
*yuck fou enters the room wearing a sleek black jacket*

his eyes huh? well heres my thoughts

gehtfuct, fresh from a nights party-in walks through the entrance hall of wtf.com and checks in, he was wide awake, and looking for some fun as he had previously farmed three people the previous day.

*the perfect motive*

meanwhile in brits office there is something missing, for teh time being, brits majik super ultra mega admin staff has gone missing.

lurking in one of the sinister corners of the cockfarm trying to majik out his mikado sticks which were left in there, he sees the good Dr.G his piply face shines with excitement and he begins to sweat like a pedofile in a nursery.

though gehtfucts flaming powers are second to very few, he is sstill no match for brits staff. unsuspecting of the vile stand behind him, he is zapped into submission and forced into the broom cupboard.

* the staff proving the whole it was magical part*

as jonnyk, overly excited of getting laid for the first time, forces Dr.G to give him head, frustrated that nothings happening jonny pokes gehtfucts eyes with his crusty penis.

then flees when he hears a noise...............

there.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
(this thread frightens me)

In his flight, Johnny K ran, or rather quickly stumbled, through the brambles. His hair became matted with spiders and his eyes became ruint with needles. He fell then, a dark figure on a dark path under a dark sky, fell and landed his dick in a chicken.

YUCK FOU!!!

maybe dg is onto something
*looks like hes thinking*

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Meanwhile, as the chicken is nibbling on poor johnny K's dick while he is screaming like a baby. "Look over there",dg says out of fright, as yuck fou is jacking off to the chicken nibbling poor johnny k's dick.

YUCK FOU!!!

whilst cuddles stares longingly for yuck and jonny, but knows shes to annoying and ugly to get them

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Yuck fou then gets up with his one inch dick in his hand. He then says "Oh shit, now someone will know about my one inch dick" and hides in the sand.

YUCK FOU!!!

okay cuddles, take it to you wtf.com ripoff site,

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
The sky opened in anger, the gods of old scholars glared upon the idiocy. Thier hands reached to the earth. Long bolts of lightning stretch from the northmost sky, and their vengeance was warranted, great, and expected. Johnny turn to run, the chicken flopping and flapping like a lazy personage of his inner self, Cuddles bowed to the earth in fear and pennance. Yuck rose from his prone position, glancing up. He uttered words that rang through the earth, the sky, the near universe...."What the Fuck?"

And the gods were not pleased.

Gehtfuct raised his head from the zipper, barely missing the strike of lightning. Max, however, was not as lucky, and became a twisted personage as his mini penis grew, grew, and grew, wrapping itself around Gehtfuct's neck until the eyeballs popped like grapes in a childs hands. Both were showered in gore and slime. laughing in perversity and idiocy, to dumb to know that thier world, thier joy, would soon end.

And DG laughed.

YUCK FOU!!!

so i survived...riht?

lol that was hillarious

dustinzgirl said:
The sky opened in anger, the gods of old scholars glared upon the idiocy. Thier hands reached to the earth. Long bolts of lightning stretch from the northmost sky, and their vengeance was warranted, great, and expected. Johnny turn to run, the chicken flopping and flapping like a lazy personage of his inner self, Cuddles bowed to the earth in fear and pennance. Yuck rose from his prone position, glancing up. He uttered words that rang through the earth, the sky, the near universe...."What the Fuck?"

And the gods were not pleased.

Gehtfuct raised his head from the zipper, barely missing the strike of lightning. Max, however, was not as lucky, and became a twisted personage as his mini penis grew, grew, and grew, wrapping itself around Gehtfuct's neck until the eyeballs popped like grapes in a childs hands. Both were showered in gore and slime. laughing in perversity and idiocy, to dumb to know that thier world, thier joy, would soon end.

And DG laughed.
DG is an exellent story teller. :thumbsup: Thank god I was not involved. :D

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
(dont count your chickens before they hatch)

Enter The I. Somthing between an ancient gunslinger and modern nerd, he holds the binds of the interwebnentity within his hands, sharp, gruesome things that twist into his skin. Cuddles shudders at the sight of him, the faint sickly silver and blue shimmer, like electricity that has nausea.

The I grins at the sky, at the once worshipped gods pouring vengeance on those who are illiterately and illimaginitively posting. His eyes flash red, the hot brands of anger stripe downward from his face to his binds, and they slither like Medusa'a ancient hair.

Yuck vomits at the sight, the slithering and greasy silver glow is far too much for his delicate stomach. Cuddles reaches to him, as a lover would to her pet, or a mother to her child. He glances, the thought of tenderness almost reaches his cold eyes, and he repells her sheer stench as one would repell a biting fly, with a viscious yet firm slap of his hand.

The I sees this, from the corner of his own eye, and grows angry because secretly, deep down inside the farthest, darkest reaches of his soul, he is bound to cuddles, the same as he is bound to the metal serpents gleaming into and outfrom his skin.

He raises his fist to the sky, as if to say "I will deal with your god-ish insolence soon" and turns the binds of the interwebnentity to Yuck.

yuck relising it to be the godess herself, the mighty DG, he humbly bows to her presents. asks that he maybe able to leave the bloody carnage that is infront of him. she humbly agrees to set him free. while GF relizes that the chicken is really SHEP laughing. SHEP takes GF and rapes him a new asshole;beer in one hand, smoke in the other. SHEP looks up to the sky and thanks the gods for the sex he finally is having. while MAX is trying to come to the rescuse of the deperate GF to escape the evil clutches of SHEP almighty, then in bursts..........

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Nymphchick, after coming to the aid of a beraggled GF in the morning, was quite confused when he was dilerious enough to toss aside her sexual advances, crosses upon the path of DG, who is raggin and in one of her violent mood swings. DG uses her Dark Queenly power to pop Nymphchicks head like a zit. Shep orgasms. Max twists an ankle. GF cries. Brainwashmonkey drinks Kool-Aid.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
But little did Brainswashmonkey know that the yellow color Kool-Aid was only to be Gehtfuct’s piss. As Gehtfuct watches Brainswashmonkey down that yellow color Kool-Aid known as his piss, he eats some Jolly Rancher candies that came from DG’s secret stash. “Oh my god”, NymphChick says, “Gehtfuct, what are those blistery red bumps around your mouth”?

gehtfuct said:
It's not rape if the booty was given willfully.

Minute man Maximo busted in a flash. I was like;"You bastard! Hold me you,mother fucker. Why wont you talk to meh?"
Bah! Right after that,I fell asleep. I woke up the next day,soaking in my own urine and my hair was matted with cheese puffs.

I got up to open the door of MaxPowers office,and the mother fucker was locked.
I must have been in there for hours. I began to sob.

I dunno,it must have been about noon o'clock or so, I heard the jiggle-jiggle of the door knob;as if a fragile girly man hand tried to open it. I was like "thank GOD!!",I gotta take a hella shit. The door slowly opens,the light blazed into the room,blinding me for a moment. Standing before me I see the body of a S.C.U.M. God,his sheer presence left me speechless. As my vision became acustomed to the light....."WTF?!" I declared. This was no S.C.U.M. God. It was that goofy fucker Brainwashmonkey,butt assed nekkid; holding a mop in one hand,and a bottle of baby oil in the other,and with his mighty peanut flapping in the wind. This cheese dick had a smile on his face only a child molester could love. I got up and ran like Forest Gump to johnnyK's office to take a shit. BWM was like,"Where the fuck are you going?" My reply was,"STFU!! I'll be back later..." I glanced behind me to see BWM pick up some dirty underwares that were left behind(super soiled). He took them to his face and inhaled deeply,then slowly stepped inside the closet and closed the door.
that was great

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
(for future reference, I fucking HATE jolly ranchers. ever since...well, you have all read the story, oh, and the only thing that scares me, is rats and spiders)

The blisters began to fester, boiling like so much pus like spaghetti sauce. There was a gasp, a cry, low and gutteral, that eminated deep from Gehtfucts too-large lips. He was struggling to scream, the pain was unbearable. Cuddles, in her fear of, well, shittin' every thing, began to step back, and back, until her back was literally against a wall. But it was not a wall, no, there are no walls in this tale, kiddos. Jason had entered, but not the Jason of the movies. This Jason was real. And in place of a machetti, he held the gigantic cocks, the life grown on his malfunctory farm. The form, huddled and disformed behind him, began to laugh, cackle really. Britt slid, slobbering on himself, next to his master.

Junglizm and copylifted lit thier smokes next to Shep, watching like so many would watch a play. DG winked at one, the only real one, with her large, almost bug-like glinting green eyes.

And all the players had entered the field.

DG was better than all of them, she was fearless and powerfull, something greater than a mere human could ever be. It was not ego that drove her, for ego was something for young men to abuse, and the old men to cackle about. No, this was her strength, and she clung to it with nothing and everything all at once.

The blisters festered into huge, black, rolling masses. DG watched, her eyes glinting in that dark laughter of the insane. She watch without fear, until she realized what the blisters were becoming, adn it was all she had to hold back the bile jumping to her throat.

Cuddles gasped at Jason, for he was far more formidable a foe than she had yet encountered. She gasped, and flung herself to the ground. Britt, like an untrained schnauzer, jumped on her and began humping her leg. She screamed and tried to run, but the slobbering disformed half man thing that called itself britt, went about his business.

Nymph, on the other hand, held no fear. She watched cuddles being leg humped, trying to beat the britt off of herself. She thought it rather funny. Few things attracted Nymph like power and size, and by the gods of the east, Jason had both. She began humping his leg.

Status
Not open for further replies.