S.C.U.M. Presents : Get it Write.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havok

Mr. Ee
Alright you fuckers. I've been noticing something more, and more.

Alot of you guys think my name is something it's not. I assume that's from plain stupidity, and the inability to take the time to look at something and read it all the way. The people around me in the house got it wrong too.

HavokChylde does not equal HavokChlyde.

It's not Chlyde. It's Child.

Havoc Child. Except I used my wicked awesomeness, and spelled it wrong, so I would be even cooler than I already am.

So note this for future reference. I've used HavokChylde for about 7 years now. Yahoo, Aol, Hotmail, etc, etc. It's never changed, and it will never change. Just learn to pay attention. Chylde=Child.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
HavokChylde said:

Alot of you guys think my name is something it's not. I assume that's from plain stupidity, and the inability to take the time to look at something and read it all the way. The people around me in the house got it wrong too.

Havoc Child. Except I used my wicked awesomeness, and spelled it wrong, so I would be even cooler than I already am.

So note this for future reference. I've used HavokChylde for about 7 years now. Yahoo, Aol, Hotmail, etc, etc. It's never changed, and it will never change. Just learn to pay attention. Chylde=Child.

"Right Turn Chlyde"

bnccoder

Postaholic
Wouldn't it be simpler to just refer to him as Havok or HC if you can't remember the rest?

gurlgonewild said:
:nana:

i stand corrected.
i always thought it was havoc child, we got it right now chlyde.

:haha:
You spelled Havok wrong.

HavokChylde said:
S.C.U.M. Presents : Get it Write.
Write

Pronunciation

* rīt, /raɪt/, /raIt/

Homophones: right, rite, wright
Rhymes: -aɪt

Transitive verb

to write (present participle writing, past tense wrote, writ (archaic), past participle written, writ (archaic))

1. To form (letters, words or symbols) on a surface in order to communicate.

The pupil wrote his name on the paper.

2. To be the author of (a book, article, poem, etc.).

My uncle writes newspaper articles for The Herald.

3. (US) To send a letter to.

Please write me when you get there.

Right

Pronunciation

* rīt, /raɪt/, /raIt/

Homophones: rite, wright, write
Rhymes: -aɪt

Adjective

right

1. Arbitrary convention to call one direction, one side, as opposed to left. This arrow points to the right: →
2. straight
3. correct, just
4. perpendicular, forming a 90-degree angle
5. (Politics) conservative

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Woot woot, all aboard the H-train!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Havok

Mr. Ee
MaxPower said:
Ok, now I'm confused. WTF sense does Bonnie and Chylde make? :rolleyes: :confused:

Hell I'm confused. I'm not even sure wtf my name is/supposed to be, anymore.

I think it's Havoc Child.

But I could be wrong.

:confused:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
HavokChylde said:

i knew that, but i must confess, the first month you joined, i thought it was havok&clyde for some weird reason.

• 1Hug
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.