WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

S.C.U.M. Presents: How fucking crazy are you bastards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you one insane, mentally disturbed individual? Are you a crazed, mass murderer in the making, or just some boring, little piece of shit, in need of a life?

Find out >>here!<< Then, post your answers, so we can all point, laugh, and make fun of your soon to be straight jacket wearing ass!

EDIT: post the answer it gives...not the score....HC, you fucking moron!

Example:

You scored 125
Yawn. Sorry. You're totally sane. You're not even anally retentive. You might as well get married, buy a house and settle into your banality right now, you boring bastard. Oh look - you already have….

I'm the craziest of the crazy!

My first personality was just a measly 135.

The second was 275.

Easty

Click click boom
i was 135 the first time through, oh no...I'M SANE!!!!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
You scored 135

(under 160)
Yawn. Sorry. You're totally sane. You're not even anally retentive. You might as well get married, buy a house and settle into your banality right now, you boring bastard. Oh look - you already have….
:thumbsup:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I got a 110. I'm toe tally sane.

:thumbsdn:

I want my crazy back.

bnccoder

Postaholic
I want a real psych evaluation it has been a while since my last one.

Jung

???
Premium
You scored 100 (under 160)

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Here's mine...meh, kinda looks like everyone else's.

i guess we're all kinda bluffing our craziness(?) or that test blows.

Score 135

Oh, how you'd love to be crazy. You have a well-thumbed copy of Prozac Nation on your bedside table. Sometimes you concentrate really hard, trying to hear voices. You can't. You're in therapy, but you don't need it. Give it up. You just look silly sitting in the waiting room, faking panic attacks. You're not fooling anyone. The real crazy people laugh at you when you leave.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
You scored 175 (161 to 260)
Oh, how you'd love to be crazy. You have a well-thumbed copy of Prozac Nation on your bedside table. Sometimes you concentrate really hard, trying to hear voices. You can't. You're in therapy, but you don't need it. Give it up. You just look silly sitting in the waiting room, faking panic attacks. You're not fooling anyone. The real crazy people laugh at you when you leave.

Apparently, I am only pretending to be crazy, but wouldnt that note some serious defunctional characteristics anyways?

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
You scored 190 (161 to 260)

Pfft. I thought for sure I was goona be crazy :happysad:

161-260
Oh, how you'd love to be crazy. You have a well-thumbed copy of Prozac Nation on your bedside table. Sometimes you concentrate really hard, trying to hear voices. You can't. You're in therapy, but you don't need it.Give it up. You just look silly sitting in the waiting room, faking panic attacks. You're not fooling anyone. The real crazy people laugh at you when you leave

I really am Jesus.:rotflmao:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
HavokChylde said:
I'm the craziest of the crazy!

My first personality was just a measly 135.

The second was 275.
You scored 220

im very close to being crazy, i loved that statement finishing question

they'll be sorry when im a) dead b) coma c) armed

i thought that was hillarious

(161 to 260)
Oh, how you'd love to be crazy. You have a well-thumbed copy of Prozac Nation on your bedside table. Sometimes you concentrate really hard, trying to hear voices. You can't. You're in therapy, but you don't need it. Give it up. You just look silly sitting in the waiting room, faking panic attacks. You're not fooling anyone. The real crazy people laugh at you when you leave

Oh dear...

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
this just proves were all a bunch of half crazy assholes, it seems im a tad higher than the rest of you point wise. and i owe it all to good ol' gehtfuct

Status
Not open for further replies.