S.C.U.M. presents:How well known are you on wtf.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
Game called: How well known are you on wtf.com?

RULES: Rate the person who posted last, on how well known they are.
(If you registered like less than a week ago, you probably shouldn't post here yet.)

Feel free to utilize the fullest potential of B&T along w/ your rating.

5 - I have an e-hard on for this poster.

4 - I definately know the poster, and respect him/her a lot. I'd recognize his/her avatar and/or sig and/or registration date. A famous poster.

3 - I know the poster, but s/he's not FAMOUS or anything...

2 - Such a small blip on my radar that I hardly recognize the poster.

1 - Don't know him/her, don't care to either.

|///SCUM "Gurls Rule" Productions\\\|

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
2.5 you're new to wtf, so that is why i didn't rate you so high. Keep postin like this and wait a month, and you'll be a 4-5

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
billybob13 said:
2.5 you're new to wtf, so that is why i didn't rate you so high. Keep postin like this and wait a month, and you'll be a 4-5

Um...

2 because who the hell are you...?

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
I shall go with a 3 on this guy. Your know but not like Overly Hard-on material.

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
A bubbly thigh said:
Um...

2 because who the hell are you...?
who the kell am I? WHO THE HELL AM I??!?!?!!??!!?!?
I'm the dude with the rainbow that dosen't know what google is and i annoy HEYHEY on the IRC and use the word hil-fuckin-larious too muck and I capitolise(sp?) about half of my I's and i ripped off my toenail for fun and i gave dustinzgirl a hug and I was third place in the arcade until jason or brit or whoever changed the arcade so that there were no rankings and i set my freind's computer on fire and I make paragraphs out of one sentence (like this one).
need any more info?

EDIT: how do you NOT know me? you gave me neg rep with the comment: "assrammerrrfssfdoooojgodimbored"

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
billybob13 said:
who the kell am I? WHO THE HELL AM I??!?!?!!??!!?!?
I'm the dude with the rainbow that dosen't know what google is and i annoy HEYHEY on the IRC and use the word hil-fuckin-larious too muck and I capitolise(sp?) about half of my I's and i ripped off my toenail for fun and i gave dustinzgirl a hug and I was third place in the arcade until jason or brit or whoever changed the arcade so that there were no rankings and i set my freind's computer on fire and I make paragraphs out of one sentence (like this one).
need any more info?

I didn't even need the info in the first place. I don't give a shit about your wtf.com timeline because you sound like a dipshit. :rolleyes:

Jung

???
Premium
I'll rank a 4 on TB, because he's a decent guy but I definately don't have an e-hard on for him.

Jung

???
Premium
FireZe gets a 4 as well. He's a smart guy, pretty funny and he's a Linux fag. :thumbsup:
[sky] said:
I give taylor a new score of +21423464856978684. Good job! :thumbsup:
I'll give you a 1, just for participation. Otherwise you just act your age and whine a lot.

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
glad to see all of your real feelings about me. to tell you the truth i thought everyone put me with people like mmm...cheese and Johnny_kunts and 10 stars(whatever happend to him BTW). but i shouldn't put myself too highly. they are sorta respected. i'm just a helpless n00bie looking to be accepted

jung i give you a 4.99 because altough i don't get a hard on for you, i do give you the utmost respect for your insightful and intellegent posts

Status
Not open for further replies.