WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

S.C.U.M. presents:How well known are you on wtf.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
Game called: How well known are you on wtf.com?

RULES: Rate the person who posted last, on how well known they are.
(If you registered like less than a week ago, you probably shouldn't post here yet.)

Feel free to utilize the fullest potential of B&T along w/ your rating.

5 - I have an e-hard on for this poster.

4 - I definately know the poster, and respect him/her a lot. I'd recognize his/her avatar and/or sig and/or registration date. A famous poster.

3 - I know the poster, but s/he's not FAMOUS or anything...

2 - Such a small blip on my radar that I hardly recognize the poster.

1 - Don't know him/her, don't care to either.

|///SCUM "Gurls Rule" Productions\\\|

OMG HIV!

I give you a 5!

I have an e-hard on for you ;)

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
I give awaken a 5.02 without the hard-on part.

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
2.5 you're new to wtf, so that is why i didn't rate you so high. Keep postin like this and wait a month, and you'll be a 4-5

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
billybob13 said:
2.5 you're new to wtf, so that is why i didn't rate you so high. Keep postin like this and wait a month, and you'll be a 4-5
Um...

2 because who the hell are you...?

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
I shall go with a 3 on this guy. Your know but not like Overly Hard-on material.

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
I go with a 5 on you. You're awesome. :thumbsup:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Well thank you very much kind Poster.

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
A bubbly thigh said:
Um...

2 because who the hell are you...?
who the kell am I? WHO THE HELL AM I??!?!?!!??!!?!?
I'm the dude with the rainbow that dosen't know what google is and i annoy HEYHEY on the IRC and use the word hil-fuckin-larious too muck and I capitolise(sp?) about half of my I's and i ripped off my toenail for fun and i gave dustinzgirl a hug and I was third place in the arcade until jason or brit or whoever changed the arcade so that there were no rankings and i set my freind's computer on fire and I make paragraphs out of one sentence (like this one).
need any more info?

EDIT: how do you NOT know me? you gave me neg rep with the comment: "assrammerrrfssfdoooojgodimbored"

I give Billy a 2.

He's a fucking bitch, why pay attention, to such a loser? :thumbsup:

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
billybob13 said:
who the kell am I? WHO THE HELL AM I??!?!?!!??!!?!?
I'm the dude with the rainbow that dosen't know what google is and i annoy HEYHEY on the IRC and use the word hil-fuckin-larious too muck and I capitolise(sp?) about half of my I's and i ripped off my toenail for fun and i gave dustinzgirl a hug and I was third place in the arcade until jason or brit or whoever changed the arcade so that there were no rankings and i set my freind's computer on fire and I make paragraphs out of one sentence (like this one).
need any more info?
I didn't even need the info in the first place. I don't give a shit about your wtf.com timeline because you sound like a dipshit. :rolleyes:

Jung

???
Premium
I'll rank a 4 on TB, because he's a decent guy but I definately don't have an e-hard on for him.

SKY I still think your a moron. I just feel the smae way about him too.

GET-OVER-IT. :thumbsup:

Igive Jung, a 4.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
I give taylor a new score of +21423464856978684. Good job! :thumbsup:

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
Taylor_Blade said:
SKY I still think your a moron. I just feel the smae way about him too.

GET-OVER-IT. :thumbsup:

Igive Jung, a 4.
I give you a 4.9 :thumbsup:

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
4 for TB, cuz I lost my e-hardon the other day. :(

And a 3 for the fuck who posted before me. :thumbsup:

Jung

???
Premium
FireZe gets a 4 as well. He's a smart guy, pretty funny and he's a Linux fag. :thumbsup:
[sky] said:
I give taylor a new score of +21423464856978684. Good job! :thumbsup:
I'll give you a 1, just for participation. Otherwise you just act your age and whine a lot.

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
glad to see all of your real feelings about me. to tell you the truth i thought everyone put me with people like mmm...cheese and Johnny_kunts and 10 stars(whatever happend to him BTW). but i shouldn't put myself too highly. they are sorta respected. i'm just a helpless n00bie looking to be accepted

jung i give you a 4.99 because altough i don't get a hard on for you, i do give you the utmost respect for your insightful and intellegent posts

Status
Not open for further replies.