WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

S.C.U.M. Presents: Lame ass pranks ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
looks like another winner from the S P E D camp.....keep em coming boys...jung's got all day

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
That is about enough out of you two. Next time, I will perma ban you. Understood? Clear enough? People like you make me ill. Life is not a joke. Pedophiles are not funny. Quit being JERKS. And if this continues, I can guarantee you that the magical powers of your impotent and inept leader will not save you from the wrath I will enact on anyone with this disgusting set of ideal, SCUM or not.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Ask IHTFCC

Oh you cant because he is banned, along with Lib, permanently. My wrath goes unchallenged.

Janglenut

Particinator
Fuxorz.

For some reason, I believe this has something to do with that Duncan guy that kidnapped Shashta (SP) and her brother.

Any news on the brother yet?; were the remains found his?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
This just in...

Today three men held up a local Wal-mart in downtown Buttfuct, Arkansux. Harry Sacks, Slim Anus and Micheal (stinky dick) Hunt held up employees at gunpoint at the retail giant. The stand off would last for the remainder of the day. The three men better known to the world wide webn3ts as Icarus, Liberation and I Hate The FCC-aka stinky dick. Later it was realised that the three amigos belong to a small group known as S.C.U.M. Nothing else follows as to how the S.C.U.M. brotherhood ties to the standoff. Police arrived to find all three men wearing nothing but WTF.com T-shirts and diapers. All three men were heavily armed and are demanding that their bans from this popular website be lifted and that Wal-Mart continue to sell the Barney dolls that went down in flames in the early nineties. Neither WTF.com nor Wal-Mart's representatives cared to comment on this situation. The stand off continues at this hour. The only other demands being met at this time are the S.C.U.M. members requests for fish pizza and Mr.Hunt's call to his mommy.

We'll have more on the S.C.U.M. stand off as things develope.

This is Ben Dover reporting live for News 69.
This is some crazy shit man. Is it all worth it?
Free the three amigos!
Free the three amigos!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
dull_bullet said:
icarus got banninated also?!

you just reminded me geht, what happened to the WTF.com merchandise?
Was he banned? I know nothing. Nothing I tell you. I found this news clip on chickswithdicks.com.

As for the merchandise. I'm sure Jason will geht it going as soon as we geht the money to bail him out of jail. Not to worry. It's coming.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
And they wil remain banned, permanently. they have been foul mouthed, rude and crude and sent many pubescently written PM's and it is sickening. all three have been warned. This discussion is over.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Icarus isent banned, just look on the ranters list!!

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
we need to talk more about getting Jay out of jail.....That was some serious shit he did....they didnt send him to the town jail....Hes in county. You should be there too GiveFace....that Dildo store didnt rob itself.

If we cant take up a collection (and we cant because the great many of us are 13) Then we have to bust him out.....I've got the plan....all we need is a Hatchback Civic and enough socks and pennies to arm four to five heavily inebriated adults. If it works....he'll be back stuffing his pants in the IRC chat room by the afternoon. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
What? GiveFace? What the fuck? Whatever...

Hey Big. Can you come over to the Tavern? There's some little shit pickin' on me, and he seems to be stumped on the CONCEPT of my smartass ways.

I figured you to be the one to line him out.

Thanks.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
I Hate The FCC said:
Jung: Edited for being an asshat.
DAMN, and I was all ready to give you a fresh poop toast!

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
OH NOES!!!! this is the greatest thing ever!!! Nah, I'm kidding.

Although the funniest part about it is....YOU'RE ALL FUCKING TOOLS!!!!

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
They were never banned. End of Prank or whatever.

BTW: The Stooges have better game than S.C.U.M.

Status
Not open for further replies.