WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

S.C.U.M Presents: LYFFA: Lynch Yuck Fou Foundation of America!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Topping the charts of A.A.I.N.R.C. (Arrogant Asshole In Need Of A Reality Check) magazine, is WTF.com’s own veteran: Yuck Fou!!! The formerly respectable member of this community, has become a conceded, know it all. Posting thread, after thread, of mindless drivel, consisting of little more than incoherent, contradictory bullshit. Preaching about intelligence, yet posting like an illiterate. Accusing others of immaturity, yet posting in the likeness of a pre-school drop-out. Claiming he wants sense, yet with his methods of posting four paragraphs, which could be summed into one word, and lack of rellavent reasoning, he hardly sets a precedent, to follow.

He has managed to place himself in an alternate dimension of reality, where he sits upon his pedestal, of know-it-all-ness. A world where his word is above all others, and he is king. Implying with every misspelled word, that he a WTFGOD, and we the people, are nothing more than, examples of what’s wrong in forums. Therefore, the founders of L.Y.F.F.A. (Lynch Yuck Fou Foundation of America) invite you to the annual fundraiser, to throw him from that pedestal, and force him fall back into reality. They also extend an open invitation to Yuck Fou, himself. Come on down, yucky, you can be the piñata for today’s festivities. (Other activities: to be announced at a later date.).

This message brought to you by the founding memebers of L.Y.F.F.A. (TB,FCC) in association with A.A.I.N.R.C. Magazine, and the rest of the family at S.C.U.M Productions.

Any and all supporters are invited to use this signiture: LYFFA: Lynch Yuck Fou Foundation of America Supporter.

dull_bullet said:
thread after thread? i haven't seen the guy in ages....
He just posted one today. "thread, after thread", meaning, he has several posts and such, that overflow with his arrogant, self-important, critiques on posting.

Also, this is mainly in response to his latest bit of rambling.

wow taylor, that was highly intellegent and i needed a dictionary :happysad: so after figuring out what it all means i've come to one conclusion................................. get off your high and mighty horse and join us commoners here on the ground floor :rofl: oh ya when is this linching party? i'll bring my torch and sheet :thumbsup:

Nymphchick said:
wow taylor, that was highly intellegent and i needed a dictionary :happysad: so after figuring out what it all means i've come to one conclusion................................. get off your high and mighty horse and join us commoners here on the ground floor :rofl: oh ya when is this linching party? i'll bring my torch and sheet :thumbsup:
My horse is too high. It keeps droping acid, and I can't get off! :happysad:

HavokChylde said:
Fuckin wannabe noobs.
You know it. :rolleyes:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I Hate The FCC said:
Can MaxPower be described in one word or less? Yes he can, that word is idiot. :thumbsdn:
Can IHTFCC be described in one word? "Failed Prankster" is two.

MaxPower said:
Can IHTFCC be described in one word? "Failed Prankster" is two.
Listen numbnuts, let's see something worth my time, not your pointless bullshit you dumbass Rhode Islanders spew out everyday. :rolleyes:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I Hate The FCC said:
Listen numbnuts, let's see something worth my time, not your pointless bullshit you dumbass Rhode Islanders spew out everyday. :rolleyes:
Let's not forget where you are in the foodchain there skippy.

MaxPower
God
|
|
Omitted for compression
|
|
Paramecium
|
Whatever organism sucks a Paramecium cock
|
You

You follow there Pig shit? Carry on.

MaxPower said:

MaxPower
God
|
|
Omitted for compression
|
|
Paramecium
|
|
You

You've resorted to shitty half ass charts now? And what the fuck is up with you posting the little period at the end of your posts? Fuckin tard. :thumbsdn:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
MaxPower said:

MaxPower
God
|
|
Omitted for compression
|
|
Paramecium
|
|
You

:rofl:

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
get used to "i have a headache" and me spending my time "with friends"!

I Hate The FCC said:
hey, hey, hey now! you're getting out of hand there fcc. rhode is supposed to be "long" as in long island. show something worth your time? how about all of your stuff on the lawn for forgetting where your e-wife is from! :mad:

ok GGW i also wanna have your kids now. so thats shep, max, G's up then you, in that order. besides that i'll have an affair with taylor any day :thumbsup: besides this beer i got going, hes the sexiset thing going! :rolleyes:

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
MaxPower said:

MaxPower
God
|
|
Omitted for compression
|
|
Paramecium
|
|
You

If you're above God in the foodchain, does it mean you ate him? Oh my gawd, you did? Fuckin bastard!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
My synopsis of this thread:

Taylor has too much time on his hands. Max has delusions of granduer. IHTFCC sucks parmecium cock. GGW is a parmecium cock suchers e-wife. Rage is mad because max ate god.

That about sums it up... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.