WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

S.C.U.M. Presents : Max and Gehtfuct's Wedding Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
10,772
55
253
#1
Everyone congratulate Max and Gehtfuct!

Today they join in holy matrimony to express their undying love for each other.


Will you be going to the wedding? It's around 6 o-clock central time. :thumbsup:
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#2
HavokChylde said:
Everyone congratulate Max and Gehtfuct!

Today they join in holy matrimony to express their undying love for each other.


Will you be going to the wedding? It's around 6 o-clock central time. :thumbsup:
i wish i could go but im tired from that bachelor party from last night(i was the stripper)
 
10,772
55
253
#3
DIZNUTS said:
i wish i could go but im tired from that bachelor party from last night(i was the stripper)

Well, since Gehtfuct doesn't mind too much, we'll be holding Max's bachelor party, after the wedding.
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#4
HavokChylde said:
Well, since Gehtfuct doesn't mind too much, we'll be holding Max's bachelor party, after the wedding.
i know that.....Max hired me..don't tell him about me "servecing" Gehtfuct last night though....
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,900
3,363
487
#5
And the Bitch lifts his wedding dress for every tranny that comes his way. I thought it was tacky to put him in a white dress, so I pissed on it.
 
10,772
55
253
#6
DIZNUTS said:
i know that.....Max hired me..don't tell him about me "servecing" Gehtfuct last night though....

He hired you??

Shit, I've already been hired to host, and do my "One Eyed Stripper" routine.

I don't want any competition. :thumbsdn:
 
10,772
55
253
#7
MaxPower said:
And the Bitch lifts his wedding dress for every tranny that comes his way. I thought it was tacky to put him in a white dress, so I pissed on it.

Classy. :thumbsup:
 

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,583
0
0
#8
Damnit, I was gonna dress up as an Officer cuz I know gehtfuct likes a Man in uniform, and then fly out of the cake singing happy bday while doing a striptease, DAMNIT GUYS, you ruined my plans. :thumbsdn:
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,900
3,363
487
#9
DIZNUTS said:
i know that.....Max hired me..don't tell him about me "servecing" Gehtfuct last night though....
Your job is to keep your mouth open and jump out of the cake. So that'll be about all from you.

Smoke said:
Damnit, I was gonna dress up as an Officer cuz I know gehtfuct likes a Man in uniform, and then fly out of the cake singing happy bday while doing a striptease, DAMNIT GUYS, you ruined my plans. :thumbsdn:
someone gimme a plunger, I'm gonna do an Amadou Diallo impression on this fucker!

And you Jingles. You get to wear the blindfold and "Glory Hole" T-shirt.
 

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
5,034
3
132
#10
Congrats again Max.
I know you'll be happy.


I'll just sit in the corner looking pretty.. As I'm not much use anyways. ;)
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#11
meh_it_all said:
Congrats again Max.
I know you'll be happy.


I'll just sit in the corner looking pretty.. As I'm not much use anyways. ;)
yes you are......here is a joke:
Whats the differance between pink and purple?
Meh's grip
 

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
5,034
3
132
#12
DIZNUTS said:
yes you are......here is a joke:
Whats the differance between pink and purple?
Meh's grip
haha, Okay, well can I sit in the corner and look pretty while griping? :D
 
10,772
55
253
#13
meh_it_all said:
haha, Okay, well can I sit in the corner and look pretty while griping? :D
I better be the only one being gripped. :thumbsup:
 

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
5,034
3
132
#14
HavokChylde said:
I better be the only one being gripped. :thumbsup:
Always Havok, Don't you worry about that. ;)
I know, I can be a braidsmaid, I look good in a dress :thumbsup:
edit; Oh and don't worry, I won't look better than GF :rolleyes:
 
10,772
55
253
#15
meh_it_all said:
edit; Oh and don't worry, I won't look better than GF :rolleyes:

I think Max and GF wanted to do a themed wedding, so make sure to dress up as a StormTrooper, or something.

GF, and Max will be Leia and Han. :thumbsup:
 

diamond

The nice guy
2,075
82
108
#16
meh_it_all said:
Always Havok, Don't you worry about that. ;)
I know, I can be a braidsmaid, I look good in a dress :thumbsup:
edit; Oh and don't worry, I won't look better than GF :rolleyes:
Admit it.

You and Havok are only hanging around so you can fight eachother to catch the bouquet
 

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
5,034
3
132
#17
HavokChylde said:
I think Max and GF wanted to do a themed wedding, so make sure to dress up as a StormTrooper, or something.

GF, and Max will be Leia and Han. :thumbsup:
Damn, now I have to splash out on real cash,
No gifts for you! Sorry... It's either me there and no gift, or me not there and a gift. :)
 

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
5,034
3
132
#18
diamond said:
Admit it.

You and Havok are only hanging around so you can fight eachother to catch the bouquet
Why would I fight over some flowers? I admit I'm a girl, but eh.
And anyways... Havok knows what happens if I catch the bouquet. :D
 
10,772
55
253
#19
diamond said:
Admit it.

You and Havok are only hanging around so you can fight eachother to catch the bouquet
Shit, I believe you'll be the one fighting for that bouquet.

You're going to need the luck it gives you, with your cottage cheese ass.

No one wants a fatass woman with a pack of hotdogs on the back of her neck. :thumbsup:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.