WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

S.C.U.M. presents : mmm...cheese - Banned from Avatars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry mmm...cheese. You've complained too much about your avatar, even when someone tried to give you one.

Now you've been banned from having an avatar.

Donate 400 dollars to the site, give Max, Gehtfuct, me, and all of my S.C.U.M. guys oral, harpoon a whale, find me a limited edition Elvis turd, and you can have your avatar privileges back.

Otherwise, you're fucked. :thumbsup:

Jung

???
Premium
Jackass, you overwrote the avatar I gave him. (
)

:D

junglizm said:
Jackass, you overwrote the avatar I gave him. (
)

:D

Someone hooked him up with the "giggedy giggedy" and he didn't appreciate it Jung. So he's banned from avatars. :thumbsup:

:rotflmao:

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
HavokChylde said:
Donate 400 dollars to the site, give Max, Gehtfuct, me, and all of my S.C.U.M. guys oral, harpoon a whale, find me a limited edition Elvis turd, and you can have your avatar privileges back.
Limited edition? I didn't realize there were different versions of Elvis dookie. Is the limited edition from his skinny suck-ass-music years or his fat suck-ass-music years?

UberSkippy said:
Limited edition? I didn't realize there were different versions of Elvis dookie. Is the limited edition from his skinny suck-ass-music years or his fat suck-ass-music years?
Actually, it's a limited edition because it's old, and new turds, combined into one, with a gold plating. :thumbsup:

Now back on topic.

mmm...cheese = owned!

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Ha, that's great. If you can block them completely, can you set it to something he'd hate and then block him from changing it back?

breakology

Kiss my Converse
I think you should ban him from using vowels in his posts. They would be easier to read then. :thumbsup:

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
First, there was Junglizm. . . Then, there was Havocchylde. . . Then, there was no avatar. . . :) I've figured it out. . . WOOT

If you ever post a pic like that again, I'll ban you from avatars too.

Mmm...Cheese is dilusionall. He thinks that his time of power has come. He's a shit poster and always will be a shit poster. Fuckin n00b indeed Havok. Indeed. :thumbsdn:

jamesp

In Memory...
wow, the majority of the posters in here are SCUM.....*pointless post*

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
I Hate The FCC said:
I Hate The FCC is dilusionall. He thinks that his time of power has come. He's a shit poster and always will be a shit poster. Fuckin n00b indeed Havok. Indeed. :thumbsdn:
People that speak about themselves in the third person are often insane. . . !

mmm...cheese said:
People that speak about themselves in the third person are often insane. . . !
:rotflmao: Just give up cheese. If that's all you've got is to change my quotes then you should give up while you're ahead.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
I Hate The FCC said:
:rotflmao: Just give up cheese. If that's all you've got is to change my quotes then you should give up while you're ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.