WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

S.C.U.M. Presents: mmm...cheese-The Penis Thief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,302
744
387
#1
A continuation of this train wreck.

Wednesday, October something, afternoon PM.

Sir gehtfuct wakes from a peaceful, yet oddly disturbing slumber. Never noticing that anything was askew until the Man God reaches down to do his daily adjusting. "WTF?!" He exclaims. The sheer horror overwhelms the moment as he realizes that his Briggs and Stratton 24 horse detachable penis is missing. Upon dropping his SpongeBob thundershorts, he eyes the faint smears of rainbow colored lipstick generously applied to his groin area.

"mmm...cheese! You little cocksucker!"

Gehtfuct begins his quest.

With mad haste, gehtfuct rips asphalt expeditiously like a Pimp that had not been paid.




First stop. The house of cheese. Nobody home.



He ran into a few of mmm...cheese's old girlfriends, but they declined to answer any questions for fear of self incrimination by association.

The good Doctor Gehtfuct returns to the road.



Sir Gehtfuct stops at The WTF.com Administrators Union Hall and Strip Club.
True to form...the were closed.

Motoring once again. His anger is gaining momentum.




Next stop. The House of MaxPower. Gehtfuct approaches with caution, knowing that the slightest derailment of the subject could lead to hours and hours of pointless discussion. Nobody home. Nevertheless, gehtfuct enters the humble abode, pisses in the kitchen sink and removes any beer from the fridge.

By this time, Sir Geht has tanked a few of Max's Bartel's and James Wine Coolers. He begins to anger uncontrollably, and offers his weary mind to suddenly loose interest in the chasing of peter thief mmm...cheese.




"Give me back my penis, you little cocksucker!!"

Suddenly, gehtfuct realizes that it's pointless to continue the quest. For the peter puffer may have very well found him/her a hole to climb into so that he may privately push up his own corn.

The tired and angered gehtfuct desides that it may be best just to wait it out. Knowing that mmm...cheese cannot go too long without the overwhelming urge to tonguefuck BIGdaddy's asshole.
 

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
5,034
3
132
#3
A simple google will get that for you.

Nice ricochet from mmm..cheese's story. :thumbsup:
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,302
744
387
#5
I was bored. I did in fact have time on my hands. So with a digital camera and the urge to find my detachable penis, I hit the road.

meh_it_all said:
A simple google will get that for you.

Nice ricochet from mmm..cheese's story. :thumbsup:
It's not Google. It's home town Gehtfuctville.
 

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
5,034
3
132
#6
I wanna live there!

Although, I am in risk of living too close to BigDaddyGehtfuct.

:eek:
 

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
1,622
5
38
#7
gehtfuct said:

Sir Gehtfuct stops at The WTF.com Administrators Union Hall and Strip Club.
True to form...the were closed.

This was where someone made me a rufie martini.

The next day, I woke up naked and on MaxPower's porch.
 

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
1,086
0
0
#8
being spanked by big daddy gehtfuct is like being semi-gay.

the futality of struggling to be outwardly straight, in direct correlation makes getting fucked that much better, especially while trying to hide it from your family & friends when even you're not sure which way you really go.
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,302
744
387
#9
meh_it_all said:
I wanna live there!

Although, I am in risk of living too close to BigDaddyGehtfuct.

:eek:
You want me to take you out to the woods and you know it.
Don't deny yourself the simple pleasures in life.

Now squeal for me....SQUEAL!!

gurlgonewild said:
being spanked by big daddy gehtfuct is like being semi-gay.

the futality of struggling to be outwardly straight, in direct correlation makes getting fucked that much better, especially while trying to hide it from your family & friends when even you're not sure which way you really go.
You can have it anyway you want it. I'm gonna have my eyes closed anyway.
Just don't give me that "I've no other place to go", bullshit like you did last time.
 

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
1,086
0
0
#10
gehtfuct said:
You can have it anyway you want it. I'm gonna have my eyes closed anyway.
Just don't give me that "I've no other place to go", bullshit like you did last time.
:D right, finally you're listening...a 10 is a ten, in the dark.

quit whining, afterall you were the recipient of "happy morning" while i overstayed my welcome in your UNDER-ROOS. ::fpalm::
 
Last edited by a moderator:
507
7
82
#11
So, have you gotten your "Briggs and Stratton 24 horse detachable penis" back yet? Or are you still "waiting it out?"

Btw, awsomne story... repped ;)
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,302
744
387
#12
gurlgonewild said:
:D right, finally you're listening...a 10 is a ten, in the dark.

quit whining, afterall you were the recipient of "happy morning" while i overstayed my welcome in your UNDER-ROOS. ::fpalm::
Truer words have never been spoken.

While you were sober. Nevertheless, I still long for that sloppy ass of yours.
You are and aways will be my favorite sloppy ass.
Jessica43999 said:
So, have you gotten your "Briggs and Stratton 24 horse detachable penis" back yet? Or are you still "waiting it out?"
No I have not. I wait patiently for mmm...cheese to yet again open his mouth only to convict himself. Though I fear my wait shall be everlasting. For the peter thief has many a corn to push in his can.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
1,086
0
0
#13
gehtfuct said:
While you were sober. Nevertheless, I still long for that sloppy ass of yours. You are and aways will be my favorite sloppy ass.
*sings* "oh big daddy, who knew you were such a romantic?!"
:flamed: mine eyes hast never burnt so hot as when you laid'ith on me so thick!


-ha, ha, ha any time GF, any time.
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,302
744
387
#19
Taylor_Blade said:
Understandable, pleasant, and a number of other things we at this site, don't approve of. :thumbsup:
I think you forgot to mention that they would being doing a lot less masturbating, and the toilets would aways be clogged up with ass.
 

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
1,415
0
0
#20
gehtfuct said:
I think you forgot to mention that they would being doing a lot less masturbating, and the toilets would aways be clogged up with ass.
with ass and its shit mind you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.