WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

S.C.U.M. Presents: Oh Where, Oh Where, Has My Little Dog Gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
9,569
1,274
387
#1
Has she found herself on the corner after turning 21 and racking up a huge bar tab?

Has she successfully found out that sex CAN be fun?

Has she changed her e-identity to reflect that she is now legal to consume alcoholic beverages, and uses her posts on WTF.com as ID at the liquor store?

Oh, one may never know. :thumbsdn:
 

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
6,588
628
337
#2
whos that little dog in the window?

is it cuddles, dustinzgirl, kitiana? explain what is your dogs name?
 

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
6,588
628
337
#5
first, i dont spend my time worrying about the squabbles that you have, thats your business and frankly i dont care.


so once again can you answer my question.
 

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
9,569
1,274
387
#8
I happen to be quite parched...

I'll have mine without any bloody pee.


Thank you,
 
3,559
2
0
#9
brainwashmonkey said:
I happen to be quite parched...

I'll have mine without any bloody pee.


Thank you,
Good deal my fine sir. I give no tainted Kool-Aid. It is bad for business. *Drinks Kool-Aid*. See? Oh shit wrong glass... :sickpuke:
 

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
6,588
628
337
#11
brainwashmonkey said:
Your drivel contradicts itself, be gone with you. :thumbsdn:
okay, whilst i look over this pathetic thread, and read your response i wonder at your stupidity.

first i would love for you to point out what is contradicting what, as soon as possible im not in the mood for your useless drivel.
 
2,419
0
0
#12
YUCK FOU!!! said:
okay, whilst i look over this pathetic thread, and read your response i wonder at your stupidity.

first i would love for you to point out what is contradicting what, as soon as possible im not in the mood for your useless drivel.
Stupid Yuck, even the good old pope is to fast for him :thumbsup:
 
3,050
0
0
#13
ok at first i was feeling bad and was going to help out yuck. but now hes just bringing it on himself. :( nice thread BWM maybe she got tired of being called princess, although i don't know how a name change could help that. besides i liked her original one better :rolleyes:
 
3,559
2
0
#14
Nymphchick said:
ok at first i was feeling bad and was going to help out yuck. but now hes just bringing it on himself. :( nice thread BWM maybe she got tired of being called princess, although i don't know how a name change could help that. besides i liked her original one better :rolleyes:
Would you like some Kool-Aid? Would anyone like some Kool-Aid?
 

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
1,684
1
0
#15
This is the S.P.E.D Kool-Aid Stand marketing strategy? You guys could at least come up with a Jingle....or some flashy billboard signs...maybe pay Havok to stand on the corner with a sign...Hes the closest thing to a hot chick you guys have....but he does have that "I just escaped from some where" thing going on...never mind....its not going to work....just stick to lemonade.
 

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
2,197
0
0
#16
brainwashmonkey said:
Has she found herself on the corner after turning 21 and racking up a huge bar tab?

Has she successfully found out that sex CAN be fun?

Has she changed her e-identity to reflect that she is now legal to consume alcoholic beverages, and uses her posts on WTF.com as ID at the liquor store?

Oh, one may never know. :thumbsdn:
Hey, It is me! I am not 21 yet so don't get your hopes up too quickly. I turn 21 on June 13. I changed my name because I was getting tired of plain old cuddles. There, I answered your question. :thumbsup:
 

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
6,588
628
337
#18
Nymphchick said:
ok at first i was feeling bad and was going to help out yuck. but now hes just bringing it on himself. :( nice thread BWM maybe she got tired of being called princess, although i don't know how a name change could help that. besides i liked her original one better :rolleyes:
once again, i ask a question but still no answer, i bring this on myself? please explain how? i ask a question yet your dumb enough to not give me a simple one word answer, like i said before i dont care what problems you people have with cuddles which is clearly shown by my lack of knowlege on the subject. so unless your going to explain yourself further, fuck off
 

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
9,569
1,274
387
#19
YUCK FOU!!! said:
once again, i ask a question but still no answer, i bring this on myself? please explain how? i ask a question yet your dumb enough to not give me a simple one word answer, like i said before i dont care what problems you people have with cuddles which is clearly shown by my lack of knowlege on the subject. so unless your going to explain yourself further, fuck off
Ah hem...

YUCK FOU!!! said:
first, i dont spend my time worrying about the squabbles that you have, thats your business and frankly i dont care.
You don't worry, nor do you care....

YUCK FOU!!! said:
so once again can you answer my question.
But you still want to know?

True apathy wouldn't have allowed you to even reply the first time. :thumbsdn:
 

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
303
0
0
#20
Hmm, lets see here, no one in here hates you yuck fouck because sincerely no one cares that much about your internet personality which is from what i can see: pure lack of intellect.

And then we have brandymonkey (or whatev) You're the biggest fucken geek i've ever seen you fucken retard, WHY, OH WHY, would ANYONE pay for wtf.com I mean dude i feel for you because you cant get friends irl, but this is waay pathetic...

GO fuck yourself or something... go get a life.

And yeah i almost forgot, i dont care about anyone of you and jonny kuntz mom just wanted to stop by
 
Status
Not open for further replies.