WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

S.C.U.M. Presents : Part of our Mission Statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright everyone.

Do you want to know what S.C.U.M. is about?

We're about stirring shit up. We want things to be different. When there is shitty posting going on, we get together, to make a thread that will make you ignore the trendy Wtf.com topics that these newbies keep making.

We won't take over Wtf.com. Wtf.com owns us. And we own it. We can play by the rules, and still own your asses.

All of my S.C.U.M. guys will give their two cents on what they think they are in S.C.U.M. for, and what S.C.U.M. is about.

I'm not even finished explaining to you wusses, what S.C.U.M. is. My guys need to add their opinions.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
of course i know what scum is about, hell i was a member. but this is where my problem steps in. most of you are great posters.....when not talking about scum. but once the topic shifts to it. the posts are 'you wish you were in scum' or 'scum thinks your gay'

i mean seriously thats not what id call owning. ive heard better insults comming from the back seat of a van with 6 five year olds in the back. come on havok and pull your 'men' together.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
YUCK FOU!!! said:
of course i know what scum is about, hell i was a member. but this is where my problem steps in. most of you are great posters.....when not talking about scum. but once the topic shifts to it. the posts are 'you wish you were in scum' or 'scum thinks your gay'

i mean seriously thats not what id call owning. ive heard better insults comming from the back seat of a van with 6 five year olds in the back. come on havok and pull your 'men' together.
First of all you weren't a member. You were a recruit. To be a S.C.U.M. member you have to have the badge. No one said that S.C.U.M. thought anyone was gay. So shut up. And it's about stirring shit up. :thumbsup:

</rant>

Tenderony
YUCK FOU!!! said:
ive heard better insults comming from the back seat of a van with 6 five year olds in the back.
Why were you in a van with six five year olds? Sounds a bit moody to me.

YUCK FOU!!!

you couldnt stir the shit out of your cats litterbox

you say things that make you look more and more immature everytime you hit the 'post reply' button.okay i was a scum 'recruit' once again i dont care its that whole bygons be bygons shit again.

so no i wont shut up until you say something that makes you look intellegent.

so you shut up.............god i feel like a 12 year old posting that.

</rant> said:
Why were you in a van with six five year olds? Sounds a bit moody to me.
i was at work. dont worry im not that sick...................

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Yuck's just sore from not being a member and, ONLY being a recruit.
Do you remember always asking Havok for your badge?
No hard feelings Yuck, Just stating what you said.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
uhh sorry to interupt but has anyone seen my KOOL-AID mix?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Can we buy SCUM badges in the WTF store? All I've seen is SCUM underoo's.
Sold out,of course. Anybody know when we'll be gehttin some more?

I also looked on ebay. I can't find a SCUM secret 1337 decoder ring either.
Apparently,Fruit Loops no longer offers them as a prize.

This isn't a battle over who is and isn't a member. This is about the good things we bring to the wtf.com community. We're a ranting site. So we will be bringing back the ranting. God dammit.

And Yuck has begun to make more intelligent, and witty posts, so he might stillbe up for his badge.....

in order to stir shit up on this site, one dosen't have to have a badge, or a bit of tallent with words. alls one has to have is an objective and a bit of "balls". pick an idiot, go after idiot, make idiot cry. so don't go trying to join the cool kids club, be original and coolness will come to you. :thumbsup:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Coolness has come to me. But my life seems less fullfilled without my secret decoder ring/badge.
It's almost like I've lost my penis....and Havok has it.

GIVE ME BACK MY PENIS HAVOK!!

gehtfuct said:
Coolness has come to me. But my life seems less fullfilled without my secret decoder ring/badge.
It's almost like I've lost my penis....and Havok has it.

GIVE ME BACK MY PENIS HAVOK!!

You'll have your penis, after we get the money.

Anyone can stir shit up. I hope everyone will. Of course within the rules...

Anyways, S.C.U.M. has a different way of going about it. ;)

YUCK FOU!!!

meh_it_all said:
Yuck's just sore from not being a member and, ONLY being a recruit.
Do you remember always asking Havok for your badge?
No hard feelings Yuck, Just stating what you said.
no none at all i did ask for my badge but im not sore from it. im not going to explain myself again it just wastes time.

HavokChylde said:
This isn't a battle over who is and isn't a member. This is about the good things we bring to the wtf.com community. We're a ranting site. So we will be bringing back the ranting. God dammit.

And Yuck has begun to make more intelligent, and witty posts, so he might stillbe up for his badge.....
okay havok if i havent said it enough to get through your skull is that i dont want the badge the only badge i would enjoy having would be my 10th degree
*Happy B-day,Yuck.

edit: shit i double posted. if any mod/admin can make these two into one post i would be greatful

YUCK FOU!!!

Johnny S.U.C.K.S.!!

*We're not really allowed to delete posts in the members forums.
So,I had to improvise. Dr.G.

YUCK FOU!!! said:
okay havok if i havent said it enough to get through your skull is that i dont want the badge the only badge i would enjoy having would be my 10th degree

:mfinger:

Denied.

YUCK FOU!!!

yes i know i was denied and once again, not caring. of course ill try again just not quite yet.................

Status
Not open for further replies.