WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

S.C.U.M. Presents: Pat_Sajak's Hatred Of Shitty Garage Bands

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
:mad: I hate these goddam teenagers and their shitty garage bands that make shitty music. There's this one band that plays in the garage next door to me and they call themselves Gelatin Cube or something like that. So I (being the nice guy that I am) told them that they were good for a garage band. Those pimply faced bastards said they weren't a garage band and had played concerts before. Bullshit. They said they were famous. I held it in but when I went inside I laughed my ass off. Geht this one of them told me to Google search them. :rotflmao: He said that they had so many fans. I never did Google them. They are a garage band what's the point? What bastards. None of them can play anything well. They all suck. I will laugh when they realize that they've wasted their time.

Pat_Sajak said:
:mad: I hate these goddam teenagers and their shitty garage bands that make shitty music. There's this one band that plays in the garage next door to me and they call themselves Gelatin Cube or something like that. So I (being the nice guy that I am) told them that they were good for a garage band. Those pimply faced bastards said they weren't a garage band and had played concerts before. Bullshit. They said they were famous. I held it in but when I went inside I laughed my ass off. Geht this one of them told me to Google search them. :rotflmao: He said that they had so many fans. I never did Google them. They are a garage band what's the point? What bastards. None of them can play anything well. They all suck. I will laugh when they realize that they've wasted their time.
I hate garage bands. I was almost a member of one myself, but I moved. I'm glad I did because I hate them. They think they are so fucking awesome, but they totally suck.
I remember I went to this one party, and there was a garage band playing next door. Damn, they SUCKED! You could kinda hear their guitar playing a bit in the background, but it was all drums. The guitar that I heard wasn't all that great either. My 5 year old brother can play drums better than those dumbfucks were. So, being the cool people that we are, we went out with some hidden food and sat and watched the band. They thought we were enjoying the music and started really getting into their shitty noise. Then we just started throwing our food at them and walked back. Ah, make me listen to your shitty music, will you?! MWHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!

If you can't play, then don't.

BTW, Gelatin Cube.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
Awwww....Whats wrong? They didnt let you in...so now you run home, sniffling, to bitch about it to your 'peeps'? Its always the queer elitist kids, who cant play any instruments, that are always the most critical of other people's music. :thumbsdn:

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
I never had to experience any of that, but I have heard them on TV and stuff and they do suck ass.

Descent

Hella Constipated
We have one near us who is SO BAD, it's funny. PM me if you want MP3's.

My friend Adam performs music and shit, although he's pretty damn good. His taste is exceptional.

He also has a $3000 tube amp for his electronic guitar - his instrument of choice.

Right now I'm listening to Thunderstruck by AC/DC.

I play in a garage band :thumbsup: our music really sucks :thumbsup:

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
johnny kuntz said:
Good for you :thumbsup:

*Runs down the steet shouting Johnny's CuntRag Band Sucks*

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
Well, the garage bands in small towns are actually kinda nice.

But the ones in big towns suck major ass.

HEY WELCOME OUT THE FARM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
glad you made it, hope it didn't emotionaly damage you, like it did me ;)

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
Naw, you have one cock you've seen them all.

PatticusRex

Powdered Toast Man
The garage bands in my town are just like garage bands in any town. The shit they play sounds the same...every song is about the same topic too. The drumming is merely hitting on the drums as hard and as fast as you can...A few are okay, great even....but most of them blow various sheep.

johnny kuntz said:

Dude, when am I gonna get my "Kunting Mikado" t-shirt that I ordered?

Kunting Mikado rocks!

NaughtyGirl21 said:
I never had to experience any of that, but I have heard them on TV and stuff and they do suck ass.
Since when the fuck are garage bands ever on TV? Any band that's big enough to get on TV would have their own recording studio in some A&R schmuck's headquarters.

Sajak: Who gives a fuck about the band? If you hate them so much, why tell them you like them? Why say anything to them? Going up to a band you hate and saying you like them is beyond pussy shit there.

TheLampIncident said:
Since when the fuck are garage bands ever on TV? Any band that's big enough to get on TV would have their own recording studio in some A&R schmuck's headquarters.

Sajak: Who gives a fuck about the band? If you hate them so much, why tell them you like them? Why say anything to them? Going up to a band you hate and saying you like them is beyond pussy shit there.
Congrats, Limpy, you have totally failed at recognizing what the point of B&T is for. :thumbsup:

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
its like "HaY guys....I like your kewl guitars and stuff....can I hang out over here with you guys?" If theres one fucking thing i cant stand its fake, weasely posers like this douchebag :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn:

Awaken said:
Congrats, Limpy, you have totally failed at recognizing what the point of B&T is for. :thumbsup:
Well it's certainly not for flaming people who don't even post at this forum...

TheLampIncident said:
Well it's certainly not for flaming people who don't even post at this forum...
Hm, don't you find it odd that you are the only one that has a problem with this thread? Hmm... :thumbsdn:

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
Awaken said:

Congrats Noob, you have totally failed to recognize why we have a life sucks forum....Lamp's got the right idea by flaming him...thats the point of B&T. :thumbsup:

or as you put it "....the point of B&T is for."

bigck3000 said:
Congrats Noob, you have totally failed to recognize why we have a life sucks forum....Lamp's got the right idea by flaming him...thats the point of B&T. :thumbsup:

or as you put it "....the point of B&T is for."
HAHHAHA!!!! YOU got kicked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Well, I've seen threads in here that could do just as well in Life Sux, but they're not there.

Status
Not open for further replies.